King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Overall a very quality product and they look beautiful and expensive on the wall. Well packaged and delivered on time. One frame out of nine was damaged , but I couldn’t be doing with re packing it and returning it as no time (newborn twins!) so I’ve hung it up anyway but it does bug me!
Generally very happy though and will definitely use again.
Service very good, perhaps a little expensive.
I am happy with the print quality and the framing. It was delivered swiftly and well packaged. The frame is a bit deeper than my other pictures but still good. I would have preferred a wire hanging than the string one. Overall I am pleased with the framed print and would recommend and use the service again.
Great service, speedy delivery and really please with my framed print!
Excellent product , service and delivery.
Sadly couldn't afford the framed print (disabled pensioner) and I am having trouble sourcing a less expensive one myself.
Any advice you could offer would be appreciated.
PS: My personal name is Gerald - not Jerold.
Thanks
Prompt delivery, picture packaged well. Thank you
Picture and frame good but was a little disappointed in the quality control. The picture had not been properly secured in front of the frame fixing brackets at the bottom but it had been very nicely taped up and finished at the back. A fixable problem but it did mean I had to cut open the well finished taping. Would use them again
Really impressed with my picture, the quality, framing and packaging all being exceptional. It's also handy that the picture has the perspex included and fitted, so the picture is literally wall ready! The only reasons I've not put a 5/5 rating is the price, which may be a little on the high side for some people. Also as delivery via UPS felt difficult versus the likes of DPD, where you can literally track your driver on a map and know what stop of there schedule you are - this would have been better.
The service I received recently was excellent .My choice of photographic prints arrived promptly and in good order. I don’t whether it is a fact but it appears to me that the selection of prints available is not as extensive as it used to be and as Easyart has ceased trading in UK , the choice to the customer is greatly reduced which is a shame.
Good service overall.
Loved the pictures, the frames were not as dark as I expected/wanted them to be.
Good quality pictures. Arrived approximately 10 days after ordering
I received my picture on the day specified and was delighted with the quality and appearance of it.
Product was as described and looks fantastic. Bought it as a gift and then decided to keep it as it looks so nice! Thanks!
Website, choice, ordering and payment all great. Quick Q over email answered really quickly. Delivery method and packaging 1st class. I ordered a large framed print and it looks really good. Only small issue (I have not contacted the company) is the black wood frame dye is a little ‘damp’. I only noticed whilst hanging as I had black ‘ink’ on my hands; maybe a down side to quick delivery! But it looks truly great.
Dear Darren,
Thank you for your review and taking the time to provide feedback.
We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and had a good experience using our website.
We are sorry to hear about the issue you have had with your frame.
Your feedback will be passed on to your framing team and this issue will be looked into.
If there is anything we can help with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards
Amy
Both pictures arrived safely and within the stated window. Quality is excellent but it would be lovely if you could devise a non-reflective plastic/glass.
I love the pics but one was slightly damaged when i unpacked it... nothing I couldn’t fix but the pics were so well packed I’m sure this should have been noticeable before delivery.
great quality prints and perfectly packaged.
Good quality product. Only downside is not being able to arrange Saturday deliveries
The prints and framing are high quality and look great. We are really happy with our purchases.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,633 reviews