King & McGaw Reviews

customercare@kingandmcgaw.com

King & McGawNew RoadNewhavenEast Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
In one word: Great!
Recently I orderd two pictures (Atlas 59 and Harmonia by Inaluxe) at King&Mcgaw and I am absolutely stunned how everything worked out. My questions about a delivery to Germany were answered nice and fast on the phone and it took only a couple of days until the pics arrived safely packed. The quality of the artwork and the framing is exceptional! I also liked the choices I could make about the size and the different sorts of frames.
These pictures will not be the last I got from them!
So I am totally satisfied with King&Mcgaw and can definively recommend them!

Nice work!

Daniel
Great service , received my order a few days later ( brilliantly wrapped)
Would order again
Great service, very speedy response to a query. Picture was delivered on time and very well packaged.
Poster looks amazing, real talking point
Loved my two framed art prints. Good quality at an affordable price. Quick delivery too. Thankyou
Perfect service.
Excellent service and excellent picture , would have no hesitation in buying from King &McGaw again .
Very helpful and a great product.
Iconic images in fantastic poster quality. Rare posters available, too! The delivery service was excellent and support over the phone was friendly and welcoming. I would buy any day again! Love it!
Good quality prints. Extremely helpful staff on the phone when I had a query.
Everything as advertised and prompt delivery
High quality image. Speedy dispatch, well parcelled.
Nice print and good service. Thank you.
Ex service. picture as good as expected. thanks a lot Pauline.
Fast delivery service, very well packaged. Excellent art work looked exactly the same as viewed on line.
I ordered a lowrie canvas print extra large, that was on a Tuesday possibly Wednesday .... was delivered that Friday. The Quality of the canvas is excellent !
I can not fault the service the quality or the lead time . I will be ordering again
Many thanks
I bought the Girl with a pearl earring in the standard black frame - I am really pleased with it and think it looks great.
The Picasso is vibrant and looks great but the Da VInci Vitruvian Man looks poor.
I am not sure how this makes me feel, so an acceptable review is how I have gone.
Our picture arrived really well packaged and the quality of the framing was excellent. Love the picture, it's made our bedroom makeover! Will definitely use again in the future, just running out of wall space!
King & McGaw 5 star review on 20th June 2018
Thanks to excellent website and careful packaging, what I received was exactly what I expected.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,911 reviews