King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
amazing selection of artworks printed to such a high quality, wrapped and presented beautifully. Will definitely be looking to purchase again!
Kept up to date as to status of delivery times and print was received only a few days after ordering. Good quality print in frame - very pleased with picture!
I ordered 3 pictures from you, 2 by Jolomo and 1 by Ron Lawson and they are a joy to look at. They all arrived very well packed and when promised. I would have no hesitation in recommending King & McGaw. Trying to decide which one to buy next! Thank you.
Extremely happy with all my purchases. And delivery is quick.
Good website and efficient service
A great item that arrived extremely well packed and bang on time. Great service
Ordered three Ron Lawson prints. Very pleased with them and arrived very well packaged
Communication is good, pictures and frames are superb, the packaging in which they arrived ensures they arrrive in pristine condition. Overall excellent.
Quality of your prints and efficient manner in which you dealt with my order was wonderful.
Really high quality product, well packaged and promptly delivered
Great quality, speedy service, wouldn’t hesitate.
We ordered a large print - excellent quality, arrived promptly. We will be buying from King and McGraw again very soon!
Good products, very good quick service, thrilled with my print thank you!!
In one word: Great!
Recently I orderd two pictures (Atlas 59 and Harmonia by Inaluxe) at King&Mcgaw and I am absolutely stunned how everything worked out. My questions about a delivery to Germany were answered nice and fast on the phone and it took only a couple of days until the pics arrived safely packed. The quality of the artwork and the framing is exceptional! I also liked the choices I could make about the size and the different sorts of frames.
These pictures will not be the last I got from them!
So I am totally satisfied with King&Mcgaw and can definively recommend them!

Nice work!

Daniel
Great service , received my order a few days later ( brilliantly wrapped)
Would order again
Great service, very speedy response to a query. Picture was delivered on time and very well packaged.
Poster looks amazing, real talking point
Loved my two framed art prints. Good quality at an affordable price. Quick delivery too. Thankyou
Perfect service.
Excellent service and excellent picture , would have no hesitation in buying from King &McGaw again .
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,624 reviews