King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw?

Terry Culkin
Verified Buyer

A very efficient and, I think, high quality of service coupled with a really good product. You have a good range of pictures through a variety of genre and style. The ordering process was easy and the payment system first class.
David Short
Verified Buyer

Happy with purchase. UPS very unsatisfactory!
Cathy Briggs
Verified Buyer

Delighted with my purchase as an xmas present for my youngest son who love this artist😁
John Robb
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Framed print was very well wrapped and secure.

As usual beautiful print of good quality. Delivery Swift. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and quality. Fast delivery as well. Extremely pleased with the print and would recommend King and McGaw.
Melanie Carter
Verified Buyer

I bought a print for my Sons Birthday and it was the first in his new home with his partner!
We were all very impressed with the packaging the quality of framing and how easy it was to hang ( fittings for every type of wall were included and the picture comes ready to hang).
My son will now also be ordering from King and Mcgaw having seen the quality of your products and service.
Verified Buyer

Every canvas I have ordered has been perfection. So many artists to chose from to fit any occasion and taste. Always a swift service well packaged.
Mrs S Goodwin

Excellent product and service
Verified Buyer

Absolutely love my new picture and much admired. Excellent service - very professional. Picture arrived very promptly, well wrapped and protected. Will definitely use again. Many thanks.
Julesinleigh
Verified Reviewer

My order arrived super quick & the packaging was excellent. Very happy! Thank you 😊
Nardus Lamprecht
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery. Art was well packaged and I love it!
Les Law
Verified Buyer

I've used King & McGaw twice now and the product and service were first class, along with the packaging and delivery.
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service, our pictures arrived within five days and the quality was very good.
Anne Kelso
Verified Buyer

Excellent, speedy, efficient delivery of framed print, with ultra protective packaging to ensure absolutely no damage during transport. Very happy customer.
Sue Hunt
Verified Buyer

Everything was perfect, from ordering to receiving .
Verified Buyer

Great quality prints and brilliant customer service, they really went the extra mile for me.
Mrs Judith Hallam
Verified Buyer

The print I ordered was lovely but the wrong size, so I returned it and received a refund promptly. Will definitely reorder.
Verified Buyer

Attractive, well designed and easy to use website. Speedy delivery with good packaging. Excellent quality print and frame.
D Stancill
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with my prints great service
King & McGaw is rated 4.83 based on 1,875 reviews