King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Beautiful Barbara Hepworth print, and speedy postage!
Lovely quality print, received promptly. Good selection to choose from.
Absolutely love my framed picture of Christ of St John of the Cross. Worth the wait delivery wise.
Amazing selection and gorgeously framed work!
I’ve ordered 6 framed artworks and various other prints from King & McGraw which is a testimony to their reliability and professionalism. I’m delighted with the quality of the artworks; the prints are beautifully coloured using quality materials and frames are wonderfully robust with easy to hang wires whilst making everything look very expensive. Highly recommended.
Excellent service absolutely love my pictures and the framing is second to none .. brilliant
Absolute fantastic customer service
Lauren dealt with the issue personally and our picture arrived as promised, looks great in our bathroom and will certainly be browsing for others to put around the house
Top top company for quality and service
Thanks Tim
I ordered one print directly through King & McGaw and one indirectly via the Ashmolean. In both cases I got good selection of frame options and the end result is great. The packaging also felt robust yet not too over the top. The turnaround time could be faster but this was stated clearly enough.
Prints look great and frames are good quality. One frame unfortunately arrived damaged however K&M organised a replacement within a few days no questions asked. Can’t fault the service.
Loved the 2 pictures I ordered, both appeared perfectly as described and shown on the website ( you can’t always be sure buying from an image on the internet). Frames were top quality with hanging accessories included. I will be adding to my collection soon.
Excellent quality and service
Got my picture at exactly the time in which I was originally told
Wasn’t quite sure on the size of the picture I wanted, so I thought it was a nice touch to put the different sizes of pictures next to a figure of a person. So got exactly what I wanted and the right size
Will be ordering again soon
Excellent service from start to finish
I absolutely love my new pictures and frames. The notebook is a lovely extra touch. Thank you
Fantastic quality art work, very happy with my purchases.
Absolutely amazing service-received my print within 24 hours of ordering! Will definitely be using King & McGaw again!
Arrived as expected. Well packed no plastic! Good quality print and lovely framing
Got a Jackson pollock acrylic print. Outstanding quality. Cheap delivery fee to Northern Ireland compared to what we are used to. Extremely well packaged. Easy to mount. Great customer service when I contacted them.
Very satisfied with the print I bought. The packaging was perfect. Took a wee while to come though.
Excellent service. Quality print was carefully paraded for postage and arrived quickly
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,685 reviews