King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Very pleased looks great .
It is absolutely impossible to find better service than that offered by this company. In the process of buying two inexpensive prints, everybody I've spoken to could not have been more helpful. The prints I purchased, immaculately packaged and received the day after placing the order. Simply, I cannot praise King & McGaw more highly.
Great prints, highly recommend!
Excellent quality print, vibrant colours. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
King & McGaw 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
King & McGaw's selection of artwork is, in my opinion, second to none. Just received my order of six superbly framed pictures, delivered on the date promised and each now brightening and improving the rooms they were chosen for.
The quality of the work is worth the price
Excellent prints and services. Great quality. I’d definitely use them again
A quality product that arrived when expected. I am a very satisfied customer.
high quality prints, well packaged and quick delivery.
First class really delighted many thanks from an 78 year old well packaged
I hadn't shopped with King & McGraw prior to lockdown but I wanted to renew some of my art posters. The prices and framing options are competitive, the posters were really well wrapped and packaged and they arrived very quickly. I'm very pleased with my purchase and will be making another order soon.
Great price and service , thank you
Excellent, high quality, beautiful print and frame. Fantastic customer service too, had to return one picture as it was a present that wasn't to the recipients taste, the process couldn't have been easier.
I would recommend using King & McGaw to anyone, I will certainly use them again.
The print I ordered arrived on time and was beautifully framed. It made a lovely present.
Picture was perfect - just as we expected and the fixing kit that came with it was very handy. Also loved the sketch book. It was delivered on the day expected.
I have been shopping with King & McGaw for over four years now. The service and quality is absolutely top notch. Nothing is too much for the exceptionally helpful staff and the range of artwork is phenomenal. Ten out of ten from me all the way. Thank you King & McGaw! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for similar products.
As usual, an excellent product and excellent service.
Fantastic website, great range of prints - framing and delivery is excellent. My King and McGaw framed prints always gain admirers!
Colours are less vibrant on print, would be nice if was specified if there's title on print or not. Quick dispatched.
Whilst we had to wait quite a long time for delivery, it was worth waiting for. The quality of the artwork is excellent. The frame and mounting is simple and elegant. All the necessary parts and instructions for hanging were supplied. The "glass" is clear plastic and UV resistant. We are very pleased and will be ordering again.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,515 reviews