King & McGaw Reviews

King & McGaw at Heal's
196 Tottenham Court Rd

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate King & McGaw ?

"Rapid dispatch and good quality product. I recommand !"
Sergiu Gutman
Verified Buyer
"They have an excellent, well diversified collection of art prints to choose from."
Holly Whelan
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful prints and frames - very securely wrapped and delivered on time"
"Fantastic customer service. Prints arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy."
Katherine Keith
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, and all 4 of the pictures I have ordered have been perfect quality with no scratches to the frame or other problems. Really nice pictures, I love them!"
Catherine Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my prints on canvas and earlier purchase of framed prints. Expertly packaged."
"Delighted with the service we had from King & McGaw. We purchased two pictures and on discovering one had a small mark on the glass, called them. They immediately arranged a pick up to suit us and the picture was returned to us within three days."
Joanna Brayton
Verified Buyer
"Love the choice of prints, quick delivery and choice of sizes and colours."
"Wonderful service, super quick delivery, reasonable prices, and gorgeous products. I’ve already started looking for our next buy"
"Very quick delivery, good quality print and well packaged. Would definitely use this company again."
Heather Newton
Verified Buyer
"My other half is delighted with this LS Lowry print .excellent quality , fast free delivery. What more do you want"
James Posgate
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality print. Fast delivery and very well packaged."
Nicholas Witney
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to excellent website and careful packaging, what I received was exactly what I expected."
Mary Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful phone and email assistance.Very reliable delivery and would recommend the company to other people."
"I ordered a few prints delivered well packaged within a very firm container and also a lovely Framed and mounted print, which was extremely well packaged. Arrived safely and within the time frame promised"
"Excellent service and product"
"Great picture quality, however I would prefer a sturdier frame."
"Wow! The quality of the Basquiat print FAR exceeded my expectations. I’ll be back for more!"
Nicola Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Exceedingly happy with the service. Both paintings arrived super quick and the framing was very professional and the screws and fixtures were of very high quality. All in all, ten out of ten. And excellent value for money too. Good job!"
"Picture arrived on stated date in perfect condition. Love It"
King & McGaw is rated 4.84 based on 2,261 reviews