Small Smart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Small Smart
Read Small Smart Reviews

About Small Smart:

We understand the struggle of selecting products for your baby without having to compromise on quality or price. That's why we have brought together a collection of unique, high quality, premier products, all at competitive prices.

We search the globe to find products where outstanding design combines with smart features to help make the joy of parenting even simpler. We used our 10 years of experience in the baby business, an extensive background in art & design, and our own experiences as parents to help make sure you are presented with only the best products.

We choose items that are environmentally friendly and sustainable, such as Tencel or organic cotton, to use across our whole range of fashion, toys and textiles.

felix@smallsmart.co.uk

Excellent quality, fast delivery, brought for my daughters birthday and she loves it!
Fast delivery item excellent. Recommend this company 👍🏻
I brought gift for my 6 years old niece, she loved it,especially when it makes sounds. The quality of the product is solid and the utensils... delivery was nice and smoothly.
Small Smart 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Very happy, quality item & did not any issues.
Excellent customer service speedy delivery too
Love these boxes, perfect for my Daughters toys and very sweet designs.
My daughter loves her kitchen! There is so much to do and it keeps her occupied for hours. Easy instructions and good to put up. Quick delivery too. Excellent!!
Very efficient ... easy to use website and delivery was quick. The products are wonderful .. perfect for the children I teach.
The customer’s service is really polite and helpful, they got back to me very quickly and solved the problem no issues.
HI Marah,

Really sorry to hear that you parcel still not received , and we have checked with UPS, your order has been collected on 1st Feb, but on 4th Feb still holding in the Feltham depot.
So it should be delivered sometime next week, normally it should be delivered next day by UPS, but at moment none of courier could promise guaranteed delivery any more.
But don't worry we will never let our customer out of pocket, you will either get your parcel or your money back one way or the other.

Regards,

smallsmart
Hi Marah, Great to hear that your issue has been resolved. Hope to see you again very soon.
Regards, Smallsmart
Very fast delivery!
Excellent service. Cannot comment on the product as purchased for a birthday present for 2 year old later this month. I’m sure she’ll love it.
Easy to use website and super quick delivery. Quality seems great too 👍🏼
Very pleased with my play kitchen I ordered! Product arrived quickly and my little girl loves her kitchen!
Small Smart 5 star review on 31st January 2021
I bought this for my friend’s daughter and she loved it- love the details and the facts it doesn’t look a like tacky plastic mess
Delivery was amazing - arrived two days after ordering
Thrilled with my purchased, and arrived quickly
Will definitely shop with you again.
Product arrived quickly packaged securely product great quality but good service from Smallsmart kept updated throughout
Great Produce, Super fast service
Great service, super quick delivery. Highly recommended!
Very good service.