Kettler Reviews

4 out of 5
Read Kettler Reviews

01527 591901

Merse Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch

Tell us how Kettler made you happy
Lingyun Li & Paul Weeks
Kettler garden furniture! Before you buy please read the small print it’s garden furniture but under no circumstances can you let your furniture get wet as it’s not meant to get wet. As we all know we live in the UK so it tends to rain here from time to time. The cushions are listed as “shower resistant” They ARE NOT we have had our furniture out for the first time since buying them in January this year waiting on the better weather. We had a shower of rain earlier and now the cushions have a few wet stains on them that won’t come off. According to the person we have spoken too it’s our fault for leaving them in a shower of rain. We purchased a purpose made cover for our furniture the other day and it arrived yesterday. What a waste of time that was I would need to put it on and off every 5 mins. The answer we got from Kettler today was very disappointing BEWARE WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING
Bought the Charlbury lounge set. Poor finish on the rattan, it is badly scuffed/fraying. Customer service is extremely poor and have failed to address the issue!
Thank you for your recent review and we are sorry to read that you are not satisfied with your purchase. After reviewing the images provided, we can see that there is no manufacturing fault and the furniture is intentionally meant to have a distressed look and feel to make it more natural to look/touch. I can see that a member of the customer service team has contacted you today to discuss this.
Bought my second RHS steamer approximately 18 months after buying my first one. The original quality was excellent and the chair has lasted well. Kettler has replaced the high quality metalwork with cheap replacements but I notice the price hasn’t dropped!! (£359 RRP). Don’t waste your money thinking you are paying for quality, you will buy similar elsewhere for half the price! SHAME ON YOU KETTLER - for abusing the value of your brand and your customers loyalty.
I purchased a table and 6 chairs and to my dismay, the table and 4 of the chairs were damaged and very badly built! I waited long enough for a response, to be told that they were only replacing the table and 4 chairs leaving me with 2 chairs from the full set which were used as I purchased the set for an occasion! As I had explained that i purchased this as a set and almost the full set was damaged I kindly wanted the full set replaced, not to be left with 2 chairs from another set! I found this ludicrous and appalling that they would only offer me a full refund and not a replacement full set! All of this for 2 chairs! Appalling customer service!! I was looking at purchasing more garden furniture but will certainly not be buying anything from this company!
Hello, Thank you for your recent review, and I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent purchase. I can see that we received communication from John Lewis in regards to the fault on 03/05/2022 at 14:51, this was responded to by our customer service team on 03/05/2022 at 15:43. As per our warranty agreement, we would only replace faulty items. I can see that you were offered a replacement for the table and the full amount of damaged chairs. The new chairs would have been an exact match to the 2 previous chairs so would not require a replacement. Unfortunately, it appears that the replacement was refused by you and a full collection and refund requested. I have been advised that a member of the customer service team contacted you yesterday to arrange your collection. However, if you would like to discuss again having the 4 damaged chairs and table replaced, please contact us on 01527 591901.
Bought the Monos outdoor 4 seater set and the cover it is excellent quality and the way it all packs away to be stored under the cover is a great way to keep the furniture dry and out of the way when not in use. Would recommend both products.
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so glad to hear you are happy with your Kettler products!
Excellent service and the replacement protectors for our Kettler twin seat fit perfectly.
Thank you very much for your kind review Thelma. We are delighted to hear you have received excellent service. We hope that you enjoy your continued use of your Kettler furniture this Summer!
Superb garden furniture mesh range
Thank you very much for your kind review Bill! We hope you enjoy your continued use of your Kettler furniture this Summer!
The table tennis table came with parts missing and broken and the actual table top the decals were put on upside down and it also came damaged
Thank you for your review Chris. I understand this has now been resolved following your contact with our Customer Service team. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you require any further assistance.
Pretty good quality, though it took us quite some time to assemble. The delivery guys were extremely helpful too.
Thank you for your kind review. We hope you enjoy using your Kettler product this Summer!
Well made, does the job. Glad I went with the cover to go with the set, rather than an after market cover
We are so glad to hear you are happy with the quality of your Kettler product Darren. Thank you very much for your kind review!
First suite changed before covid due to fault but no big concern, since covid rules relaxed we started to use the patio suite with friends and family and found with moving furniture seating back and forth it was leaving black score marks all over the patio that always needs to be jet washed out each time. Tried talking to Kettler several times and sent them video and pics but they dismissed my complaint as not a fault. We have also a Hartman suite for 10 years with no marking from similar feet but this did not interest them. Good looking product but dreadful service and poor attitude from customer department and now we have to find our own solution- my advice? Buy a different make.
Customer service is very poor, they just dismissed my concerns stating it was not a manufacturing fault! I bought the Charlbury wicker lounge set and the wicker is rough/fraying.
Easy to order and quick delivery. I did have a problem with the treadmill but customer services were really helpful, they tried to resolve the issue and in the end decided to replaced it.
Thank you very much for your kind review Helen! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the service you received. Your feedback has been passed on to the colleague who was more than happy to assist you.
I spoke to Kettler, Redditch today. Had purchased a Deluxe Panalsol gazebo and wanted bolts which were missing…was told to email and was informed this is was the only way….I queried what you would do if you did not have access to computer. Ie older customers. I persisted and said the time spent arguing about whose responsibility it was she could have assisted me. She then reluctantly took my details. Not impressed, I am the customer, you have omitted to include all parts…..With this sort of attitudeI hope you survive during upcoming recession…I think your attitude may change,it should.
Replacement parts delivered quickly and they did the trick! Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review, Julie!
I have had this product 13 months and having only used it several times, I am very disappointed as it no longer works.
Thank you for your review, Paul. We are sorry to read that you are disappointed with your purchase. Please send over details of the fault along with photos to sales@kettler.co.uk and our customer service team will be happy to look into this for you.
Unfortunately, the Table Tennis Table arrived in a number of polythene bags. We had expected it to have been more assembled, it was not easy to construct. One part failed on the first use. Customer service were very helpful and supplied a replacement part promptly. The next time we used it, it jammed. Kettler sent out two engineers who rectified all of our construction errors and the table has been good since. So we are now satisfied with the product.
Thank you for your review, John. We are so pleased to hear that you are now satisfied with your Table Tennis Table and truly hope that you can enjoy this for many years to come.
Arrived after 7 days but product great. Could do with slightly bigger bottle.
Thank you for your kind review and feedback, Carol.
I only ordered touch up paint, which arrived today but, with it came specific instructions on how to use it as well advice on long term care, which I did not get when I originally bought the furniture.
Thank you for your kind review Gus!
Excellent table-tennis cover, great service, well packaged and a reliable/efficient courier used. Highly recommended.
Kettler is rated 4.46 based on 1,364 reviews