Kettler Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read Kettler Reviews

01527 591901

Merse Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch

Tell us how Kettler made you happy
Hello I contacted Kate at Kettler this morning to order some replacement cushion covers for a Palma Mini Suite after sadly experiencing vermin damage. She was very helpful and friendly. Excellent thank you
I have a table tennis table which is getting on a bit but not yet 10 years old. Last year it warped and split badly on one side. It's an outdoor table and as far as I understood it had a 10 year guarantee. I have endless conversations about getting a part to fix this, but was told I had to produce the original guarantee. I was unable to do this (table had been passed on to me by a friend who was moving out of the country)... So so many conversations about it and ultimately am now told that the part doesn't exist....

Disappointed with: I thought Kettler was a good brand, so surprised the this happened in the first place. I thought Kettler had a 10 year guarantee so the fact that it's worth nothing is a shame.

The whole experience has changed my opinion of Kettler from a decent solid brand, to one I would never ever buy from again. I am now in a position to be replacing the table and will NOT be getting a Kettler. Cornilleau I have a 10 year guarantee, so I'm heading in that direction currently....
Palma dining chair is excellent. Palma Bistro Table needs assembly which is a long job because the 12 bolts don’t all line up very well. You have to do a bit with each bolt at a time very carefully, and because they’re not all truly aligned with their sockets it’s tough work with the little Allen key. But ok at last.
I purchased a Kettler Treadmill 18 months ago. I am pleased enough with the equipment. However the after sales support is appalling. I phoned Kettler two weeks ago to ask for a service, I was passed to a second party who passed my details on to a third party. Over a week passed and I heard absolutely nothing so I phoned again, I was spoken to curtly about how busy they were and once again they promised that I would be contacted. Again I heard nothing. I phoned for a third time and spoke to a person who was rather too tired to bother with me, I explained I would be writing this review, he sighed and said he would try and contact an engineer. Tomorrow I will be contacting a private company as it seems Kettler can’t be bothered to service your machines after they have sold you one.
Great quality
Quality products, very impressed.
Excellent company!
Excellent product but no instructions.
I first purchased Kettler 4 years ago and the 5 year warranty along with the sale price made the deal attractive. Unfortunately the paint finish started to flake away , I put Kettler to the test, sent my complaint along with photographs and proof of purchase to them.
Nothing was a problem, a new full set of garden furniture arrived on the date and time greed. Delighted, if I get 4 or 5 years use out of this set then thats a great deal in my view, thanks to all and well done .
We are still waiting for a replacement Palma slatted table top to arrive. It was only ordered at the end of July but I suppose you can't rush these things. Promised August, promised September, promised October but yep - still waiting for it to arrive.
Kettler were the go to brand years ago, I wished I listened to my wife and bough a generic rattan set instead of spending 2 grand on this rubbish.
Spent a fortune on table and chairs. Was told to place mats on table as sun can melt table. Did use coasters but sun still melted my new table. Not acceptable from a piece of outdoor furniture. I had only had it two weeks. Do I have to use plastic beakers then? Slow and unsatisfactory response from Kettler. This was in june this year. Still waiting!
Fast and efficient delivery. I have the 2 seater roma bistro set and needed a bolt pack for one of the folding chairs. What seemed the most suitable bolt pack I could find was for the 70 cm circular table. Fortunately the bolts fitted perfectly. However there were only 3 sets so there wouldn't have been enough to replace all the bolts on both chairs had I needed to. It would be good if the roma bistro set was included in your spare parts list.
Excellent products.
We bought a Kettler Paĺma set and from the first day of use it has been a disaster. On a not particularly hot day the table top melted within seconds when sunlight went through a wine glass. It subsequently melted again several times, although the glasses were on coasters. The cushions also burn from sunlight travelling through glasses on the table and hitting the cushions. How Kettler can sell products for use outside, specifically for warm weather, that are so chronically unsuitable for the purpose is almost criminal. They are unusable. Absolutely disgusted. They've said they will replace the table but how long is this going to take? Still to contact them re the cushions, but shockingly poor quality I predict Kettler will go out of business, given the high number of very poor reviews.
First lot of furniture including table and chairs rusted within 12 months got replaced under warranty second lot of furniture rusted including table and chairs putting other warranty claim over a month ago still waiting for a replacement wouldn’t buy again
Shocking service with the repair of our Everdure 4K. We now have the family even we rescheduled tomorrow and guess what it wasn't properly repaired! Im actually disgusted with how long you have had our BBQ lack on contact through out and to be honest I want my money back!
All chairs went rusty still in warrenty, this was months and months ago.
Still no replacement so asked for refund and they say the refund isn't their responsibiliary.
We are getting no where
Worst company I have ever dealt with even allowing for problems during this pandemic.We had delivery of some garden furniture in June with one cushion missing which we immediately notified them about. now September and despite many e mails,which I may add they never replied or apologised,still nothing.Never again
All fine but I was disappointed it took so ping to arrive.
Absolutely poor service still waiting for a reply to undelivered items not even turned up on delivery day hopefully speaking to higher up the chain
Kettler is rated 4.57 based on 1,099 reviews