Kettler Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Kettler Reviews

01527 591901

Tell us how Kettler made you happy
Excellent company!
Excellent product but no instructions.
I first purchased Kettler 4 years ago and the 5 year warranty along with the sale price made the deal attractive. Unfortunately the paint finish started to flake away , I put Kettler to the test, sent my complaint along with photographs and proof of purchase to them.
Nothing was a problem, a new full set of garden furniture arrived on the date and time greed. Delighted, if I get 4 or 5 years use out of this set then thats a great deal in my view, thanks to all and well done .
We are still waiting for a replacement Palma slatted table top to arrive. It was only ordered at the end of July but I suppose you can't rush these things. Promised August, promised September, promised October but yep - still waiting for it to arrive.
Kettler were the go to brand years ago, I wished I listened to my wife and bough a generic rattan set instead of spending 2 grand on this rubbish.
Spent a fortune on table and chairs. Was told to place mats on table as sun can melt table. Did use coasters but sun still melted my new table. Not acceptable from a piece of outdoor furniture. I had only had it two weeks. Do I have to use plastic beakers then? Slow and unsatisfactory response from Kettler. This was in june this year. Still waiting!
Fast and efficient delivery. I have the 2 seater roma bistro set and needed a bolt pack for one of the folding chairs. What seemed the most suitable bolt pack I could find was for the 70 cm circular table. Fortunately the bolts fitted perfectly. However there were only 3 sets so there wouldn't have been enough to replace all the bolts on both chairs had I needed to. It would be good if the roma bistro set was included in your spare parts list.
Excellent products.
We bought a Kettler Paĺma set and from the first day of use it has been a disaster. On a not particularly hot day the table top melted within seconds when sunlight went through a wine glass. It subsequently melted again several times, although the glasses were on coasters. The cushions also burn from sunlight travelling through glasses on the table and hitting the cushions. How Kettler can sell products for use outside, specifically for warm weather, that are so chronically unsuitable for the purpose is almost criminal. They are unusable. Absolutely disgusted. They've said they will replace the table but how long is this going to take? Still to contact them re the cushions, but shockingly poor quality I predict Kettler will go out of business, given the high number of very poor reviews.
First lot of furniture including table and chairs rusted within 12 months got replaced under warranty second lot of furniture rusted including table and chairs putting other warranty claim over a month ago still waiting for a replacement wouldn’t buy again
Shocking service with the repair of our Everdure 4K. We now have the family even we rescheduled tomorrow and guess what it wasn't properly repaired! Im actually disgusted with how long you have had our BBQ lack on contact through out and to be honest I want my money back!
All chairs went rusty still in warrenty, this was months and months ago.
Still no replacement so asked for refund and they say the refund isn't their responsibiliary.
We are getting no where
Worst company I have ever dealt with even allowing for problems during this pandemic.We had delivery of some garden furniture in June with one cushion missing which we immediately notified them about. now September and despite many e mails,which I may add they never replied or apologised,still nothing.Never again
All fine but I was disappointed it took so ping to arrive.
Absolutely poor service still waiting for a reply to undelivered items not even turned up on delivery day hopefully speaking to higher up the chain
Kettler's proud boast about "you have bought long lasting first class quality" and "provide you with many years of satisfied use" and "Thermoguard coating is totally weatherproof and maintenance free". These are lies in my view. We bought Kettler in 1997, and they are still in good order. We bought a full set in 2012, and had the 8 chairs replaced in 2014 and again in 2016 due to peeling coating and rust over the whole surface. The replacements are now the same, but the 5 year warranty does NOT cover replacement goods. That means Kettler are now replacing faulty, badly made goods with the same, and refusing to take any responsibility. Their reputation, to me, is of a company now selling shoddy, unfit for use, goods at the same very high price. Let the buyer beware!!!
I received this text message from you

Your Kettler John Lewis Order will be delivered 24/8/20. A signature is required. If you need to change this delivery date, please email trade¡kettler.co.uk

It is now 20:15 and I have waited in all day and no delivery arrived and nothing to say why.

Other delivery companies give you a time slot and delivery tracking. Not just a date

Very disappointing
Easy to order, came within 10 days, and perfectly fits the piece of furniture it was made for. Will be ordering covers for the chairs as soon as they are in stock.
Very Poor Quality Product and Service
Kettler would do well to remember "a good reputation is hard-won and easily lost"
Unfortunately the Kettler name no longer means anything. I have had similar problems to other reviewers. We had a parasol which was rarely used and well looked after. The very low quality tilt button broke after 2 years. We had probably used the parasol 4 or 5 times. I have run out of energy trying to get the problem resolved.
A decent company would replace the item - we didn't do anything wrong. It's a manufacturing fault caused by using cheap inappropriate materials for the job it's meant to do.
The after care again I'm afraid is very poor. Numerous emails and calls were ignored leaving me to constantly chase up. It almost appears deliberate. Well done everyone at Kettler - I have given up. You should not treat the very people who have supported your business for years so poorly.
Very Poor Quality Product and Service
Excellent product. Table looks like new❤️
Kettler is rated 4.57 based on 1,093 reviews