Kettler Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kettler
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours

How would you rate Kettler ?

How did you find our customer service?
"Simply took to long to replace the items and it was left time to constantly chase updates"
How did you find our customer service?
"After a ten week wait damaged garden furniture was replaced with damaged furniture."
How did you find our customer service?
"Damaged goods replaced in full"
How did you find our customer service?
"MORE THAN 5*s EXCELLENT all round! No quibble replacement of complete set -dining table,chairs,settee and companion set which had all rusted under warranty.( Fault in coating now rectified.) Kettler customer service staff very helpful,polite and efficient as were the delivery men from Panther group. Kept informed and up to date with progress of claim/delivery throughout. Delivery within 7days of making claim ,faulty furniture collected at same time. Highly recommend - wish all companies were this efficient. Furnitures great quality too. Thankyou very much."
How did you find our customer service?
"Exellent service , replaced 4 chairs with in a week . Mrs thompson worksop 😀"
How did you find our customer service?
"They understood the problem, agreed that it came within the guarantee and replaced a complete patiod set without any questions. The staff were very helpful, efficient and friendly"
How did you find our customer service?
"Kettler resolved the problem very quickly and without any fuss."
How did you find our customer service?
"The item was delivered to the wrong address because Kettler did not read my email and put the wrong address on the delivery note. This was not the fault of TNT as they delivered it to the address on the label. I have sent an email direct."
"Kettle replaced our 6 garden chairs after they had all rusted without a quibble. Excellent service 6 chairs replaced and old ones returned. Thank you Kettler."
How did you find our customer service?
"I am very impressed with the service I received recently with Kettler. I had a few chairs which started to rust in the same spot well within the guarantee period. After sending proof of purchase and some images, they replaced the chairs as soon as they came back in stock. Communication was excellent from them, via phone calls and emails. Their delivery service was excellent too, communication again was very thorough."
How did you find our customer service?
"Kettler responded to my warranty claim without question. There was some delay in replacing the damaged items but they kept in touch and fulfilled their promise. They need to monitor the transport company they use as 2 vehicles turned up at the same time one to deliver and one to collect. both from the same depot."
How did you find our customer service?
"Prompt and fuss free response to our claim. Thank you"
How did you find our customer service?
"Prompt processing of claim without quibbling."
"Had an issue with my protective cover and the Customer Service team, and Zak in particular did a fantastic job of sorting it out swiftly for me. Thank you"
How did you find our customer service?
"Prompt response to my enquiry with a very satisfactory outcome."
How did you find our customer service?
"Very fast and clear delivery of replacement garden table and pickup of damaged one.. very nice delivery company"
"THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ME, YOU ARE TO BE CONGRATULATED ON YOUR SERVICE, WHICH I FOUND TO BE EXCEPTIONAL. I WAS MORE THAN PLEASED WITH THE WAY I WAS TREATED BY THE FRIENDLY STAFF MEMBER ZAK AND THE CONSIDERATION HE SHOWN TO ME. IT WAS ALSO GOOD TO SEE KETTLER STAND BY THEIR WARRANTY PERIOD. I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIGHLY RECOMMENDING KETTLER IN THE FUTURE MANY THANKS TO A FIRST CLASS COMPANY"
How did you find our customer service?
"By accepting the warranty claim without argument"
"I had a lovely sage green bistro set which unfortunately rusted after a year. I contacted Kettler who were extremely helpful and prompt in replacing the set. Unfortunately they no longer had that particular set so I accepted a replacement in grey. I found them to be very efficient in handling my complaint."
How did you find our customer service?
"Disappointed that original chair was quite badly rusted after one year. We bought two pots of Kettler paint, at some expense, to attempt the repair ourselves but needed far more paint so we lodged a warranty claim. The replacement arrived only last Friday, many weeks later and too late for the summer weather. So overall, not a happy experience."
Kettler is rated 4.68 based on 517 reviews