Kettler Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kettler
6 - 12 Hours

How would you rate Kettler ?

"Kettler were very quick respond to the need to exchange the garden furniture due to rust. However, they were not quite as good in keeping me informed of the approval process and I had to keep chasing to find out what was happening. But I would certainly buy more Kettler furniture as they readily honoured the no quibble guarantee!"
"I was unfortunate enough to have some of my garden furniture go rusty within two years TWICE but each time Customer Services replaced the items with a minimum of fuss so what might have been a disaster became only a minor inconvenience. I have 7 items of Kettler garden furniture and they look tasteful need no maintenance and now I know Customer Services will rectify any problem I would certainly choose them again."
"Another patio set replaced without fuss. Like our previous set the chairs and table had badly rusted after two years and Kettler arranged a no hastle replacement. Unless they can get on top of quality control we look forward to replacing again in 2020!"
"We had a damaged metal patio dining table delivered, which was exchanged very promptly after we had sent a photo to Kettler. Excellent service."
"we had a problem with our Cora dining table. They agreed to replace it and did so promptly with no fuss.Excellent"
"Our 4 chairs and table showed signs of rust after 2 years of use. After contacting Kettler they replaced them all under warranty without any fuss once we had sent them photos of the set. The replacements were with us within two weeks of my initial query. A courier brought the new furniture and took the old ones away at the same time. Excellent service, I'd recommend them over cheaper versions."
"I first bought kettler chairs many years ago and they lasted way beyond the 5 years guarantee. My new set started to rust after 2 years, kettler supplied new ones with no fuss and very quickly. Love their garden furniture!"
"We bought a load of Kettler garden furniture about four years ago and this summer when I did my annual wash down of the chairs I noticed a slight rust bloom on the mesh along with a couple of outbreaks of rust. Having checked the warranty and finding it was five years I went onto their website and followed the very easy instructions for a warranty claim that included photos. I soon received a response saying my claim had been approved and apologising for the problem I had experienced. They then arranged for four new chairs to be delivered and took away the old chairs. I then found some faults with two of the new chairs that appeared to have been damaged in transportation and again - and this time within a week - two new chairs arrived. In summary, great garden furniture with a great warranty and a company that not only upholds the warranty but apologises for the problem and promptly replaces items with no quibbles. Very pleased and quite impressed - thank you Kettler Customer Services."
"Kettler have just replaced all six of my patio chairs which were rusting badly. Unfortunately they have had to replace them 3 times within the 5 year warranty, hence the average rating."
"As with the previous comments, 5 of our garden chairs were showing signs of rust after 4 years but within the guarantee. I contacted Kettler by phone and sent photos via email for evidence. 5 replacement chairs were sent without any hassle. Everyone I spoke to was very helpful. My only minor complaint was that I was asked to re-send information on a couple of occasions. We also had a problem with the parasol which had come with the set but unfortunately they are only guaranteed for 12 months. We eventually managed to get it to work with brute force but it can only be used when in the central hole of the table now."
"Unlike other Kettler garden furniture we have, some chairs were showing signs of rusting after only 4 years. From a single phone call and an e-mail to Kettler, arrangement were made to exchange the goods without further reference. A courier company delivered the replacement chairs and took the existing ones away. We are now looking forward to having these replacement chairs for many years."
"Helpful and considerate after sales service providing replacement items within the guarantee time frame. Thankyou to all those involved."
"Panther couriers need to be dismissed as your courier they messed me around 4 times and a driver spat on my drive NOT HAPPY"
"This is the 2nd time we've had rust problems with our bistro set. I e-mailed photos and Kettler after sales team were in touch quickly to organise replacements on both occasions. Brilliant customer service, however I have a feeling the rust problems will reoccur and I'll be contacting them again next year!"
"We Had problems with the coating on our 4 year old garden chairs. However, within a week of contacting Kettler the chairs had been replaced without fuss or hassle. First class after sales service. I would highly recommend this Company."
"I needed Kettler my sunloungers replaced just a few months before the 5 year gauarntee was up, and I could not have asked for better service as they replaced them for new. I would highly recommend them as a company."
"One of the six garden chairs was showing signs of rust all over, after 3 years of use. We emailed pictures of the chair and Kettler very quickly agreed to send a replacement. Very impressive after sales service."
"Problem with product but very fast solution 5 stars well deserved."
"Our faulty sun lounger was replaced under the guarantee very quickly. Each member of the team I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. The delivery was extremely prompt. Unfortunately there was a mix up with the item and a chair was delivered instead of a sun lounger. After contacting Kettler again by telephone an arrangement was made to collect the item and the correct one delivered. However because the sun lounger was 'out of stock' and would not be available again this season we agreed to accept a different type as replacement as we didn't want to go without a sun lounger for the rest of the year; luckily it does blend in with our other kettler furniture, table and chairs. Again the delivery and exchange was prompt and the staff were extremely helpful. We have been very pleased with the other Kettler furniture that we have had for several years."
"After a few communication problems with our local garden centre we received a replacement table with no problems."
Kettler is rated 4.68 based on 371 reviews