Kettler Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kettler

How would you rate Kettler ?

"I bought a table, chairs and umbrella from Kettler just under 5 years ago. This summer, I noticed some rusting on the front seat bar of several of the chairs and some mildew colouring on others. I contacted the company using their warranty claim, sending in photos of the problems, as I realised the chairs had five year warranty. My claim was accepted within 48 hours and I had 8 new chairs within a few days. Simply cannot beat service like that. Will continue to buy Kettler stuff, knowing that it is great quality but that if I do have a problem, I can rely on them to deal with it effectively."
"When I had a problem with my garden furniture they acted promptly and replaced it all."
"first class product and issue with damaged chair dealt with promptly and efficiently. customer support very friendly and helpful."
"Brilliant customer service, replaced chairs under warranty with apologies and no quibbles at all. Kept informed of progress and delivery, phoned half hour before arriving despite already having a 2 hour delivery slot. Cannot fault this company ."
Roger Stanworth
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful response to a minor problem with one of their items - agreed to replace and a very good service of pick up and delivery to sort everything out"
"The protective cover for our Palma corner dining unit was replaced promptly and efficiently without quibble. The replacement also appears to BMW’s of an improved quality. We were also sent. A cover for the table which was an added bonus. Thankyou Kettler."
"I purchased a garden corner set from Kettler last year plus covers. It was in the garage all winter but developed a small split in the cover.It was nearly out of guarantee but Kettle r replaced it immediately without a quibble! Very reliable and helpful company."
"Purchased garden furniture 4 years ago and found three of the six chairs to be showing signs of rust. As still under warranty/guarantee, Kettler replaced the defective chairs very promptly and efficiently. We would not hesitate to buy Kettler products in the future, the customer service was very good."
"We have dealt with Kettler several times over problems with our garden furniture. Their service has been good, replacing the defective item"
"We had a couple of garden chairs that were showing signs of rust. Kettler dealt with the problem quickly and professionally. I wouldn't hesitate to buy any of their products or services."
"Had rust issue with two chairs on Bistro Set. Kettler replaced the items without any bother, a very good company to deal with. Great customer service."
Bob From Somerset
Verified Reviewer
"Have number of Kettler chairs and two tables all of which have served me well. I had some issues with a couple of chairs which had started to show signs of surface rust. I contacted Kettler and filled in their on-line claim form (which was very easy and uncomplicated) and was almost immediately contacted by their Support staff to arrange replacement items. No fuss, no dramas and a very pleasant experience. Replacements were delivered free within a week. I can't complain about a thing. Great service from a great company with a great product. Many thanks Kettler!"
"I had a rust problem on two of the chairs, which I discovered were only just within warranty, but Kettler still replaced them and were extremely polite and helpful into the bargain. Would not hesitate to buy their products again."
"Great customer service. Chairs replaced, no quibble, no problem."
"A focused company delivering an excellent and fair service."
Tony From Cardiff
Verified Reviewer
"Kettler replaced 6 garden chairs that were showing signs of rust without any fuss or stress. Chairs were within the 5 year warranty period. I can’t fault the service"
Jane, Gloucestershire
Verified Reviewer
"We've got a few items of Kettler garden furniture and they are excellent. We had a problem with one bench and once we contacted Kettler and sent photos of the problem they replaced the item promptly. Really good service"
"Kettler responded to my issue with ease and efficiency. Am very pleased with the service they provided. The only issue I do have is the products themselves and how easily they rust in a short period of time despite kettler's Garrantees not to, this is the second replacement I have received due to rusting. If you buy and pay for quality you should expect it"
"The after sales team dealt with sorting out my problem with great efficiency . It was a pleasure to deal with them . Thank you Kettler."
Kettler is rated 4.67 based on 317 reviews