Kettler Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Kettler

How would you rate Kettler?

"Fantastic after sales service"
"Prompt replacement of an article of garden furniture which had started to rust within the 5 year warranty period. The Kettler employee who phoned to make the necessary arrangements was courteous and very helpful."
"Our 3 year old 6 seat Sienna table lost some paint and became rusty, this despite little use and being well cared for. I submitted the claim form and within two hours had a response from Kettler agreeing without any argument to replace the table. The table has been replaced with no fuss to me whatsoever. Outstanding service, friendly efficient staff who many other firms I have dealt with could learn from. Thank you."
"We purchased a Siena bench in 2015 and for two years or so it was fine. It then began to rust - we were aware that there had been some historic issues with the coating process around that time, so as it was still under warranty I completed the on-line form available on the Kettler website and within 24hours had a phone call advising that we would receive a replacement - and that was delivered to us within three days, with the old bench collected a few days after. There were couple of minor issues with the delivery firm - but that was a separate company and these were communicated back to Kettler - but in terms of the overall experience we are very pleased. We like the look of the Siena range, it is comfortable with or without the seat pads, and this being just one of several pieces of Kettler garden furniture we own and use regularly we thoroughly recommend it."
"Like the majority of reviewers the rusting on chairs has been a problem , I have had two lots so far but replacements have been promptly dispatched. Zac has been particularly helpful explaining the coating issues . Hopefully these chairs will be third time lucky"
"Like the review below, we are prepared to pay the extra for Kettler garden furniture because of the quality of the product and the service which I can now confirm is also excellent. We also after 4½ years identified a fault with 3 chairs. Kettler did not hesitate to arrange a replacement for us either. We are really impressed and they deserve our future business, which they will get."
"We have always bought Kettler garden furniture both for ourselves and our daughter. After 4½ years we identified a fault with a bench. Kettler did not hesitate to arrange a replacement. Their service was speedy, hassle free and their staff extremely pleasant and friendly. I have not experienced customer service of the same high stnadard and quality for many, many years (if ever). I highly recommend Kettler and would always buy their products."
"prompt replacement of faulty item"
Richard Hawkins
Verified Reviewer
"By the immediate replacement of faulty garden furniture. No hassle, no time wasting just very good customer service."
"Kettler is known to produce excellent quality outdoor products. Many friends and family have purchase Kettler garden furniture in recent years and have they have absolutely delighted with their quality and durability. When I had a slight problem, I contacted the company who were surprised, as problems are rare. After inspection, the company agreed that the defect was unusual and not up to their normal high standard, they honoured their guarantee and were happy to replace the item, which was carried out without fuss. I am therefore delighted and very impressed with the company’s after-sales service. In my view Kettler products are excellent quality and the company realy care about their customer’s satisfaction. I will therefore continue to buy their products with complete confidence."
Margaret Watts
"Kettler replaced a faulty garden chair with no argument at all and even rang me a year later to ask if the other chair I had purchased at the same time was ok. This one also had a slight problem and Kettler offered to replace this chair and I had a new chair within a week. Thank you Kettler."
"Kettler's service was first class when replacing my 2 faulty garden chairs. they contacted me within one day to arrange delivery of the chairs. and the collection of the old chairs was prompt and professional. Will definitely purchase from the Kettler brand in the future - their 5 year guarantee is extremely worthwhile. The staff at Kettler are courteous, Zak was my contact, and each occasion I spoke to him, he was very efficient, and helpful, nothing was to much trouble."
"Very helpful on the phone sorted out complaint quickly and smoothly. Well done would recommend Kettler garden furniture to anyone"
"They replaced our companion set after 4 + years with no quibbles and very efficiently. All the staff I spoke to were helpful and polite"
"They responded very well to my complaint"
"Kettler replaced a garden table for us that was showing signs of deterioration after only a few months outside and this was done with excellent customer service from the initial phone call to delivery of the replacement table."
"Kettler offered a fantastic service when replacing my faulty garden table. Kettler contacted me within one day to arrange delivery of a new table to go with my matching chairs. Delivery (and collection of the old table) was prompt and professional. I love my garden furniture and was extremely pleased with Kettler's efficiency. Will definitely purchase from the Kettler brand in the future - their 5 year guarantee is extremely worthwhile."
"We were disappointed when one of 6 garden chairs started to rust around a join. However, remembering we had a 5 year guarantee we submitted an online warranty claim and within 24 hours Kettler had contacted us apologising for the fault and suggesting a solution. We hoped for a replacement chair but unfortunately the range we had was no longer available. Kettler not only replaced this chair but all six together with new cushions!! What amazing service. Delivery and removal of the chairs was easy. We are now looking forward to some nice weather to use them!! Will certainly purchase from Kettler again. Thank you."
"Kettler staff have given me excellent service when replacing some faulty metal furniture under the 5 year warranty. They could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Full marks to them. The furniture is nice too!"
"We discovered rust on our table and chairs less than two years after purchase, despite bringing them inside during the winter. We expected we'd just have to buy some new ones but after contacting Kettler with photographs and a copy of the receipt, they were all replaced promptly and without any charge. We were very impressed at the speed and efficiency of the service. It's incredibly rare to get such great service these days and we're delighted to have new chairs and a table back on our balcony, We'd have no hesitation in recommending Kettler or buying the product again."
Kettler is rated 4.65 based on 231 reviews