Kettler Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Kettler

How would you rate Kettler?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How did you find our customer service?
"Great spares service. All spare parts easily selectable on the website & delivered within about 4 days."
"Easy to order (needed some chair feet), website's simple to navigate. Payment was simple and delivery was quick"
How did you find our customer service?
"Excellent and prompt service to my order. Full marks"
How did you find our customer service?
"I did not realise it was possible to sell paint in such small quantities. £8 for a "thimble-size" amount is just ridiculous!"
How did you find our customer service?
"I feel I must reply as I had earlier commented on this review site at the no response to a call about my covers . Well I'd like to now say thank you to Ketler for there response . Good your customer care"
Hi, thank you for your second review. We are always happy to help.
How did you find our customer service?
"Excellent customer care, efficient delivery and great quality product. Very well made and easy to assemble. My son loves it and so do I."
How did you find our customer service?
"Great service from Kettler Aftersales Advisor Niki. Prompt attention was given to delivering new covers. Pleasant company to deal with."
How did you find our customer service?
"Excellent customer service. I love our Kettler outdoor furniture but after a few years and still within the warranty period had a small issue with the finish on the chairs . Without any fuss or hesitation Kettler are replacing the chairs. In this day and age it is refreshing to have a guarantee honoured without any argument or counterclaim. Problems do happen in life and a company is judged not on the problem but the way in which it deals with it. so well Done Kettler, keep up the good work and excellent value for money products. You have a customer for life in us and a source of recommendations for the future. Special Thanks to Niki Binner. She is a great asset to Kettler. Regards Nick Senior"
How did you find our customer service?
"Sturdy,well made go kart. 5 year old loved it"
How did you find our customer service?
"Very smooth ordering process, and extremely quick delivery. Couldn't be better!"
How did you find our customer service?
"It fit in n it is perfect n good quality"
"Spare part arrived quickly"
How did you find our customer service?
"The covers we purchased have torn . I contacted the company and had no response"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews from customers so we can improve our service. We did send you an email on the 2nd January. If you are unable to locate this email please call us on 01527 591901 and we can help you with your issue.
How did you find our customer service?
"I have had my Kettler garden furniture for just over 5 years. The furniture has been fantastic, but I recently put way too much weight on one end and the legs collapsed!! I went online and used the warranty claim system, which was really easy, and they responded within 2 days of my claim, 2 days later they agreed to replace the legs and then 3 days later they arrived!!! What great customer service - who would want to buy garden furniture from any other supplier? Terry Berkhamsted"
"Quick delivery and instructions were easy to follow. Only problem now is hiding the completed kart prior to Christmas Day!"
Oh dear! Good luck and we hope the go-kart brings smiles to young faces on Christmas Day!
How did you find our customer service?
"Fast despatch, good follow up service."
"We bought a set of garden furniture from Kettler last year together with the Kettler covers. The furniture has been great but we had a problem with the covers which Kettler have dealt with (past the warranty period) in a really efficient manner. Excellent customer service - would definitely recommend Kettler!"
How did you find our customer service?
"we have had our kettler Alpha XL electronic treadmill since Feb 1999, we havelooked after it using only kettler silicon spray for the belt. it runs / works as good now as when it was new. Well done for producing a fab bit of equipement. Please please maintain the standard of quipement and customer care. ordered silicon spray on a Tuesday arrived on the Isle of Man Friday. Many thanks M Jones"
How did you find our customer service?
"Good product (Table table net) delivered quickly thanks"
How did you find our customer service?
"Really efficient and quick service and the price was very reasonable."
Kettler is rated 4.56 based on 151 reviews