Kettler Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Kettler Reviews

01527 591901

Tell us how Kettler made you happy
Excellent products.
We bought a Kettler Paĺma set and from the first day of use it has been a disaster. On a not particularly hot day the table top melted within seconds when sunlight went through a wine glass. It subsequently melted again several times, although the glasses were on coasters. The cushions also burn from sunlight travelling through glasses on the table and hitting the cushions. How Kettler can sell products for use outside, specifically for warm weather, that are so chronically unsuitable for the purpose is almost criminal. They are unusable. Absolutely disgusted. They've said they will replace the table but how long is this going to take? Still to contact them re the cushions, but shockingly poor quality I predict Kettler will go out of business, given the high number of very poor reviews.
First lot of furniture including table and chairs rusted within 12 months got replaced under warranty second lot of furniture rusted including table and chairs putting other warranty claim over a month ago still waiting for a replacement wouldn’t buy again
Shocking service with the repair of our Everdure 4K. We now have the family even we rescheduled tomorrow and guess what it wasn't properly repaired! Im actually disgusted with how long you have had our BBQ lack on contact through out and to be honest I want my money back!
All chairs went rusty still in warrenty, this was months and months ago.
Still no replacement so asked for refund and they say the refund isn't their responsibiliary.
We are getting no where
Worst company I have ever dealt with even allowing for problems during this pandemic.We had delivery of some garden furniture in June with one cushion missing which we immediately notified them about. now September and despite many e mails,which I may add they never replied or apologised,still nothing.Never again
All fine but I was disappointed it took so ping to arrive.
Absolutely poor service still waiting for a reply to undelivered items not even turned up on delivery day hopefully speaking to higher up the chain
Kettler's proud boast about "you have bought long lasting first class quality" and "provide you with many years of satisfied use" and "Thermoguard coating is totally weatherproof and maintenance free". These are lies in my view. We bought Kettler in 1997, and they are still in good order. We bought a full set in 2012, and had the 8 chairs replaced in 2014 and again in 2016 due to peeling coating and rust over the whole surface. The replacements are now the same, but the 5 year warranty does NOT cover replacement goods. That means Kettler are now replacing faulty, badly made goods with the same, and refusing to take any responsibility. Their reputation, to me, is of a company now selling shoddy, unfit for use, goods at the same very high price. Let the buyer beware!!!
I received this text message from you

Your Kettler John Lewis Order will be delivered 24/8/20. A signature is required. If you need to change this delivery date, please email trade¡kettler.co.uk

It is now 20:15 and I have waited in all day and no delivery arrived and nothing to say why.

Other delivery companies give you a time slot and delivery tracking. Not just a date

Very disappointing
Easy to order, came within 10 days, and perfectly fits the piece of furniture it was made for. Will be ordering covers for the chairs as soon as they are in stock.
Very Poor Quality Product and Service
Kettler would do well to remember "a good reputation is hard-won and easily lost"
Unfortunately the Kettler name no longer means anything. I have had similar problems to other reviewers. We had a parasol which was rarely used and well looked after. The very low quality tilt button broke after 2 years. We had probably used the parasol 4 or 5 times. I have run out of energy trying to get the problem resolved.
A decent company would replace the item - we didn't do anything wrong. It's a manufacturing fault caused by using cheap inappropriate materials for the job it's meant to do.
The after care again I'm afraid is very poor. Numerous emails and calls were ignored leaving me to constantly chase up. It almost appears deliberate. Well done everyone at Kettler - I have given up. You should not treat the very people who have supported your business for years so poorly.
Very Poor Quality Product and Service
Excellent product. Table looks like new❤️
Shocking customer service. Tell us that they have no stock yet their website is selling all colours. We were also told that it was “unclear” to them as to what weather conditions the parasol could be used in. Surprise surprise, we use it when it is sunny and it has severely faded therefore who’s can you sell a sun parasol when it clearly has no UV resistance and then suggest that it might be used in the wrong weather conditions.
Bought some Elba garden furniture in the spring. Tried to get a weatherproof cover for the winter. All stockists out of stock in May. Kettler site said restock coming in September. Now it won't be till 2021. I'd have thought you could sell loads of these in autumn/winter when they're most needed. Obviously not.
No problems
Full marks to customer service. I had a Kettler garden bench that developed a fault whilst still under guarantee. The bench was collected & a brand new one delivered without any fuss or quibbling. I am very pleased with the replacement & would have no hesitation in buying from Kettler again.
Excellent value / strong
I have a brand new Kettler garden furniture set and wanted to stain guard the chair cushions.

I looked at Scotchguard initially but then discovered that Kettler did a complete kit of guard and cleaner for a little more than 2 cans of Scotchguard so went for it.

I have given the cushions a double spray and So far it all looks good.
Kettler is rated 4.58 based on 1,087 reviews