Kettler Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kettler

Tell us how Kettler made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
"We bought two Kettler Endurance exercise bikes recently from Fitness Store one of which turned out to have been damaged during the delivery process. We called Kettler and Raf, their engineer, came twice and tried his very best to repair the bike. But, despite his very best efforts it was still not quite right. So, another phone call to Kettler who were just amazing! They liaised with Fitness Store and a new bike was delivered within days. We wanted to say thank you for the outstanding service, from our very first phone call to your office to Raf wishing us well with the repaired bike. You dealt with our enquiry sympathetically and very professionally. Everyone we spoke to was understanding and kept in touch to tell us what was happening and when the repairs could take place. Your engineer was absolutely brilliant. He called an hour before he arrived and did his best to get the bike to work. But when that wasn't enough, your whole team worked really hard to make sure we got another bike without delay. We knew that Kettler had a great reputation for making high quality exercise equipment but had no idea that your after sales service would be even better. Thank you and congratulations on such great service. We would recommend Kettler 100 per cent and more."
How did you find our customer service?
"Very good customer service"
How did you find our customer service?
"No quibble guarantee with the warranty procedure which was handled extremely well by the Kettler staff who went the extra mile. The garden furniture which I bought was a quality product and I would fully recommend Kettler products to family and friends."
How did you find our customer service?
"Excellent customer service. Thank you"
How did you find our customer service?
"There was no hesitation in replacing the chairs under the 5 year guarantee. My claim was handled promptly and the new chairs delivered at the time agreed."
How did you find our customer service?
"Excellent quick response to a problem with outside chairs under five year guarantee. These chairs were replaced quickly and efficiently, after sending photographic proof of damage. Would recommend Kettler to anyone buying outside furniture."
How did you find our customer service?
"Ah what a great experience. The customer service at every stage was outstanding! We were initially disappointed we had issues with our garden furniture but it was so swiftly and quickly dealt with we’re now super pleased. Thanks for rectifying the problem with ease and being flexible. We are excited to use our new furniture next summer. You should teach other companies the value in great customer service. Thanks."
How did you find our customer service?
"From first reporting my claim I have to congratulate Kettler’s customer service for their efficiency in dealing with my issue."
How did you find our customer service?
"We had bought some Kettler furniture about 3 years ago from our local garden centre (Bolero) which included 6 chairs, table and bench and on storing away for the winter, noticed that one of the chairs had started to show a rust blister in two areas. We contacted our local garden centre who informed us they no longer deal with Kettler and were not able to help us, suggesting we contact Kettler direct which we did accordingly. We cannot speak highly enough of the service we received.The range was now discontinued but Kettler agreed to replace not one but all six chairs with a comparable design and style and arranged delivery and collection........a first class service from start to finish !!"
How did you find our customer service?
"I contacted Kettler to say that there was some rust on 3 of my chairs, and even though my guarantee was 6months from the finish they gave me a whole new set. Their customer service is second to none, also very speedy with the new set."
How did you find our customer service?
"Love the furniture. We had some issues with the deterioration over time but Kettler was great at helping us solve the issues. Great service! Thank you."
How did you find our customer service?
"Kettler's customer service is first class I had a minor problem with my garden furniture which was resolved quickly, efficiently, and without any fuss. They are true to their word with the guarantee, I purchased my garden furniture in 2015 and had a minor problem in 2018. Once I had filled in the online warranty claim, they contacted me the next day and replaced the items within 5 days. You would be hard pressed to find such excellent customer service nowdays, I would have no doubt about recommending Kettler"
"Zak at Kettler provided a prompt and profession service when I contacted the company about a part missing on a Kettler parasol I had recently purchased. Not only did he keep me informed at all times he also arranged for the part I needed to be sent to me immediately. Thank you Zak"
How did you find our customer service?
"The service I had with regards to my warranty claim on my garden furniture was absolute excellent. Communication and speed of resolving the matter was 1st class. Let’s hope the replacement chairs are of the same standard. Thanks Kettler"
How did you find our customer service?
"i was very impressed with your service and your customer service. i happened to mention about a crack on one of my items of furniture as worried about the weather getting into it. but immediately i was put through to the claims department, where i was told that i would receive a replacement one. i would recommend you to everyone i know thank you Claire Darling Sperrin"
"everything"
How did you find our customer service?
"quick no quibble resolution of problems"
"Kettler did replace our mesh chairs ,but we are on our 3rd replacements and they are going rusty , after being told by Kettler they had loved the problem , not happy ."
How did you find our customer service?
"Excellent after sales service"
How did you find our customer service?
"I am very impressed with your company who honoured its guarantee. It has taken along time to get the new table and 6 chairs which went rusty. This was because you did not make the same type as the faulty ones. The alternative are fine. You kept me informed at every stage. Well done to everyone. David Lacey"
Kettler is rated 4.67 based on 548 reviews