Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
P Lyons
Keengardener 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Mrs N Allen
Shed was flimsy and able to bend over!! Definitely not worth the money. Return was dealt with fairly quickly and refund also
Ordered the Hartman Berkeley Bronze/Amber 107cm dining set in April 2022 (order number 1300975795). On delivery found that one chair was misaligned causing the chair to rock. Spoke to Kate at Keengardener who was extremely helpful and friendly and sorted the problem with Hartman who dispatched another chair. The product overall is good, sturdy but light enough to move around as required. Seat covers are of good quality and the parasol is robust and easy to open by use of the winding handle. One major concern and disappointment to me is that I ordered the product via the TopCashback website and the potential saving was a key factor in the decision to buy from Keengardener. Unfortunately, the cash-back has so far not been forthcoming. I have raised a claim with TopCashback, who have confirmed the claim as valid but inform me they are waiting on Keengardener. This is disappointing, as reflected in my marking but I hope the claim is resolved soon.
Package ripped really badly fencing and posts falling out scratch marks on some fencing ,will not be using them again.
I purchased a garden hose with reel. When the product arrived I was very disappointed with the quality. As I unravelled the hose it started to kink almost immediately. The fittings I have had to replace as they weren't up to the job. Very cheap and cheerful.
I am extremely disappointed with the purchase of my shed. The instructions were not at all helpful, the materials were very flimsy and it looks like it would blow down as soon as we get heavy winds. Also the pieces don't fit together properly and parts of the plastic appear to not have been cut correctly. Very disappointed with my purchase and it is definitely not worth the money spent.
The palram greenhouse was delivered with 2 damaged components at first sign during unpacking however there turned out to be many more pieces of twin wall crushed at the edges simply caused by terrible packaging namely the securing straps around the box is very tight with no protection inside the box hence it damages several twin wall pieces around the edges. I tried to use palram contact us for damages but it failed every time I therefore contacted keen gardener who have ordered 2 replacement twin wall sections these being the worst damaged and I shall have to live with the rest. I'm still waiting for the replacement parts 2 weeks later obviously not a happy customer.
Bolts missing from main base, advised you of this a week ago and still awaiting them. Not very impressed so far, bad service.
The hose kinked when I first used it!
Purchased two sets of indoor Christmas lights for £50, described as rainbow but were nothing like the photograph. I emailed to ask if I could send them back for a refund with photos attached to prove my point and was informed I would have to pay postage and would only get a refund if they hadn’t been out of the box. How can you know what the lights look like unless you plug them in? Now I’m stuck with £50 of lights which are no good the only reason I bought them is because they were described as rainbow. Wished I’d purchased them on Amazon instead - now they’re sold out!
The product was fine but poorly packaged, I had to bend multiple aluminium bars back into shape in order to assemble the greenhouse i purchased. Didnt bother complaining, just wasnt worth the hassle, but i did expect better when spending £350
This is the worst shed I have ever purchased thin flimsy plastic panels not secure at all would not buy again or recommend
I’ve always had excellent service but recently I ordered a. Buschbeck cast iron grill on the 6th August 2021, it’s now the 27th August and still no grill, not even a mail to say it’s been delayed. I wouldn’t mind if you told me that there’s a delay, I’d understand with COVID and brexit but it’s the not knowing that frustrates me. I’ve dealt with yourselves before and you were excellent but this time not so..
The construction of the shed is flimsy. The delivery is frustrating.
Order was fulfilled but box not strapped up properly and hopefully nothing is missing.
Order two things . Website said it would be 7 to 10 days , after two weeks rang them up . Told me was waiting on one part off the order . Three and half weeks later I received.both items . No communication from them . It was a tool £700 . Which luckily I didn’t need at the time . Just aswell as I couldn’t off bought another one ..
I did not complete my order and for some reason the website completed the order and debited my card this is a bit worrying as to what happened. i only realised this when the item i was going to order turned up at my door not good as i did not have an email confirmation of the order. I only found out when half a tonne of concrete turned up on my drive
The heater is great and has heated my small green house My only concern is, that the fule tank I have, is faulty and is not sealed air tight at the top when I filled up it leaked every where I will be returning this item
ordering and delivery were good but the product itself wa a nightmare to construct and 2 weeks after delivery its still in not finished
Instructions are not very clear and very flimsy to build.
Flimsy plastic shed difficult to erect and there was a large bolt missing.
Keengardener is rated 4.8 based on 5,611 reviews