Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Keengardener 5 star review on 11th May 2021
K Knight
I really would like to write you rave review, but the ground crew doing my revised garden are a bit behind schedule doing the patio, so the water fixture is still sat in it’s box. But if I have an issue you will be the first to know.
Experience was pretty straightforward. Not sure I received as much of the product as I paid for!
Still waiting for my item to be delivered.
Product good,delivery very expensive and very disappointing and will look at other companies.
The product was an extremely heavy concrete barbecue which arrive unannounced one day late. This caused problems but the staff at Keen Gardener were as helpful as they could be - stating that the delivery had come direct from the manufacturer.
Good service....but...shed is not worth its price tag im afraid ..1 panel split....many jagged edges...and door doesn't hang right.....such a shame
We were getting free delivery on the compost and the cherry tree was delivered with it and we got charged for delivery for the tree. Not very happy about that.
Thank you for your review I think you may have the wrong company. We offer free delivery on orders over £75 and you order was for 2 lights totalling £90 with free delivery.
Ordered October 2020 arrived early 21st December. The wood was absolutely soaking when it arrived,(it is an outdoor item but it was concerning how wet it was). Difficult to erect, panels do not line up accurately. Have noticed there is a huge amount of condensation since putting greenhouse together. Running down inside windows and once again soaking the wood on the two opening window units. Disappointed with the quality for the price. Please reply.
Arrived on time very impressed Can't say how the Hose performs yet as we haven't had the chance to use it.
Not what I expected the tops look very cheaply made and the air vents are very flimsy somewhat disappointing.
Returns policy needs some attention - Charging £20.00 to return an item, in this day and age it is unacceptable.
It's ok for the price, very flimsy when putting it together, takes 2 people about 3hrs to complete it, the doors took some lining up and it still sticks on opening. Delivery good and quick.
The shed was delivered very timely but putting it up was something else. The two men who ‘tried’ to put it up found it very difficult to follow the instructions and left after 2 days without finishing it!!! Nightmare
I probably wouldn’t order again. Returning an item is too time consuming and expensive.
Staff seemed friendly enough, everal issues with the shed though. The packaging is terrible, 3x huge boxes all well over 70kg, the 2 delivery drivers could barely carry it between them which is bound to cause issues when it kept getting dropped and bashed about. Several bits were bent, warped or had cracks. I'm now stuck with a shed part built until the supplier decides to send out a missing part. Some of the bits that have been assembled are coming apart already, the doors are poor design and screws now bursting out because they because they are warped. Overall we are not impressed, for £1300 there is an incredible lack of thought with the design and packaging.
The Plant cupboard is what I expected for the price. Put together relatively easily but the finish is quite “rustic”. Needs sanding, some of the cuts have been made roughly and some corners knocked off. Does the job. We were on the first delivery slot, 7am. To save time our delivery had been unloaded before 7 & at a side entrance onto the road. Hearing a noise we went to investigate & asked if the delivery could be moved onto the drive way. We were told it couldn’t be as it was too heavy to move. It would have been sensible to make contact before unloading or wait till 7! It took us an hour to move our delivery onto the driveway & then only possible because we had a trailer.
It took two weeks and 5 phone calls to identify the delay. However the product was excellent and packed very well. Poor communication
Forest Garden Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse. Delivery: Good. Product: Instructions not great, could be due to translation (?). Screws that came with the pack not great so used my own. Some of the wood warped and due to this gaps in the assembled product. All in all, fitted together and looks acceptable. My opinion: Quality: SO SO. Would I buy again: NO. Is it worth £329.99: I'D SAY NO. Rating: Poor to Acceptable (clicked on Acceptable to be on the generous side).
In respect to what we paid for a small pergola, we expected as shown on the website, that it was delivered complete and nit in pieces for us to assemble Very disappointing!
The lack of communication had me concerned. My awning arrived without me knowing it was going to arrive on that day. I asked keengarder for an update prior to delivery and got a vague respinse. That being said the price was the best I could find anywhere and the quality is excellent. I would recommend keengarder to anyone wanting their products. Shame I had to mark down for simple communication issues.
Keengardener is rated 4.76 based on 4,443 reviews