Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
P Lyons
Keengardener 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Mrs N Allen
Received product promptly. Fire box drawer had broken welds which I have had to rectify. ☹️
Order metal garden fence. Communication was good. Fences arrived damaged due to insufficient packaging.
Can't tighten the umbrella into the hole, too wobbly
Bought some solar Aaa 1/3 batteries but were all rusty when received sent photos to you and you gave me a refund as your stock was all the same rusted batteries
I boight a plastic shed Palrama,horrendous product to assemble ,needs three not two if their is the slightest wind and i mean slightest, ibstruction circa 50 pages hideous and unclear ,conplained got the standard anawer they sell loads and no issues...never again , three stars as company seems ok but products they sell they need to check...
As this is a review of Keengardener and not the product I have to only award a 3 star which is a shame but for the following reason. I purchased a very large and heavy water feature. It was a good price and a very good product. However the delivery was a nightmare. The delivery driver was a star, but he had so little to work with. It is described as being a 2-man lift, which it is. He was on his own in a lorry that had no tail lift. The 2 parts were bound together with plastic on a pallet which had been loaded by a fork-lift truck. He had no choice but to cut the plastic to separate the two packages, then with the help of my trusty wheelbarrow managed somehow to get it off the truck and to the correct place. It was a real struggle and felt sorry for him, but he was an amazing young man, but he ought to have had either help or the equipment to deal with this type of delivery.
Shed was poor quality and some parts were damaged. Would rate the shed 2/5. Keen Gardener are just a middle man, I received good customer service and they liaised with the supplier to replace damaged parts so would give the customer service 4/5
Supplied as per ordered, however courier tried to arrange delivery on the 1 date I told keen that delivery could not be made! Then courier only delivered to my area on 2 days of the week which limited my options so waited 2 weeks for delivery in the end. I’m aware it’s the Couriers fault but keen choose the courier. As for the product, hardest & most complex thing ever designed! Took 2ppl 5hrs & a lot of head scratching!
They were good quality but too small read size wrong
Service good and quick delivery, disappointed that the cover sent was mouldy, rather than return and wait for a new one I washed it down myself. Quality checking before dispatch would of been good though. There’s still some mould but it’s all exterior and I expect the British weather will sort it out.
So far only one plant has leaves very very slow not sure if a couple will do anything seeing the lovely weather we have had
As a seller they are very good but the product I recieved,nearly cost me a divorce,.. two cloches!!! For the money they were very expensive with very limited instructions,they don't tell you that there are 2 screws for the top and 2 different size screws gor the bottom!! And because they are mass produced the metal is pinched together,so the plastic sheet doesn't fit properly...so I had a problem getting in the hole!, once together they are very sturdy but holy Mackerel, you need the patience of a Saint and abot 6 people..its like twister for gardening I also think they need to lower the price..
ITEM WAS WHAT I REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE JOB. HOWEVER, DELIVERY METHOD/ COMPANY FAILED TO IMPRESS ME
Outer, thin steel casing of campingaz attitude LX looks like it will corrode quickly. Was very difficult to actually attach the new gas hose ( NOT supplied with this item), but eventually managed it using washing up liquid. Very Flimsy plastic gas control knobs, obviously this is a cheap manufacturing design fault, as they are clearly not fit for purpose Not yet cooked on it, so difficult to rate use of bbq.
The lights and accessories arrived in time. The lights look great and the accessories with correct, however...3/4 of the light bulbs were damaged. One of the pins on each bulb was loose. I was able to test the lights and verified that the issue was mechanical (i.e. there was nothing wrong electrically). I applied some Araldite on the bottom of the pins to give them some strength. That seemed to do the job. I am not that impressed with the how the bulbs are retained. Even when I fixed them the bulbs they still didn't seem that stable when fitted. Lights look great though and have a warm light feel to them. The whole system seem to be able to withstand being out in a rainy garden.
I bought the Palram - canopia 6x8 shed which stated it came with a floor. It does come with some very thin polycarbonate sheets but you still need to install a solid base. The structure is only about a mm thick which is a surprise after how many times it stated it was super strong but time will tell how robust it is. Do not try to erect if there is any wind or breeze at all as the panels are so thin they bend and are hard to install and you need silicone to seal joints to make it weatherproof. All in all seems expensive for what it is but hopefully it will live up to the strength they claim it to have. I had a failed delivery attempt from the courier and despite calling them I had to chase up to get a redelivery after hearing nothing for a week but they managed to find us with no problem the 2nd time.
One of the worst thinges I have ever bought on line from keengardener the plastic frame was rubbish it cracked on every shelf when I was putting the steel tubes in I wouldn’t buy again from this site.
I was disappointed in the after sales service as the item I purchased who works for an hour then u can’t use it for another 24 hours and all they offered me was to send it back and get it tested which is no use to me
We have looked into your order and can see the item ordered was a cabinet heater, if this is only working every 24 hours then it is highly likely the safety device in the heater is kicking in to prevent the heater from lighting and continuing to burn gas, this is caused when there is a build up of gases from burning the gas in your room and designed to prevent further use which could cause harm to the consumer. When using the heater you should ensure the mininum requirements for ventilation outlined in the instructions at opposite ends of the room are adhered to so the dangerous gases can escape and the heater can be used safely and continuously. Our recommendation would be to try and improve the ventilation in the room this being used by ensuring there is a supply of fresh air at opposite ends of the room, we understand this may sound counter-intuitive but it is required if you are burning butane gas for longer periods indoors. Please try this and if you have any issues please do be back in touch.
The heater was dented at the bottom by the little stand
Unable to at the moment due to bad weather. But will do when assembled. Ken
Keengardener is rated 4.8 based on 5,611 reviews