Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Very pleased with the service and garden furniture from Keengardener. Only downside was spending an extra £60 for delivery to Nothern Ireland!
I’ve had these lights before and I know they can be a bit temperamental, however I ordered more from Keengardener because they are such pretty lights and a heavy quality. One of the lights was faulty so I requested a replacement. I was advised to fully charge the light switched off for five days, but still no luck, by which time another stopped working. The company very kindly replaced both lights with no arguments, so I am grateful for that. Would recommend the company. Thankyou
good service cant comment on product as yet its still in the box awaiting garden kitchen build
Hi . My wife has just used the mower for the first time . So not reaaly sure if its worth writeing a review yet . she said it was good to use . The only other thing was the lenght of the cable supplied .
Once up the shed is very sturdy. The floor is quite flimsy and you really need to make sure it is on a flat, smooth base. I used slabs and as you can see fro the photos the floor is not perfectly flat. The instructions were easy to follow, however it was one of the most awkward self builds projects I have undertaken (Took about 12 hours). It states on the instructions not to do it on a windy day but even in a slight breeze I had to get my partner (it really does need two people) to hold three walls together while I struggled to get segments slotted in place. There are a few security concerns with the hinges and door locks in that they are only secured with self tapping screws and could be easily removed. These should at least have had locking nuts or the hinges/bolt been folded back over the screws in order to make it more secure. Time will tell if it beats a wooden shed with its maintenance woes.
Quick and easy service. Item purchased well packed.
Very pleased with purchase and fast dispatch. Would not hesitate to use again
Service was prompt & reasonably priced
Ordering and delivery of my Palram garden shed no problem. The building of the shed requires two people and is a bit of a challenge. Pleased with end result.
great process except that you did not arrange or notify the delivery date in advance as was suggested on the website
Keengardener supplied a faulty trowel (made by Wolf Garten). When informed they arranged for free return of item and prompt refund.
Excellent service,very pleased with purchase
Yes all good happy with products and delivery time thks
The hose I got was good but disappointed with the water escaping from where the hose and reel meet. I added a cable tie and it did the job. Photo attached.
Fine Good service No problem
Helpful and very professional, particularly as we had return an item which was not suited to our garden - no fault of theirs.
Reasonable value. Have to position by support as not totally stable
I received an item with no leaflet inside as promised on box.I was told a request to forward this to me had been sent. I have yet to receive it
Prompt delivery, and the order was just as requested. The goods - plant haloes - were excellent quality and user instructions perfectly clear.
Very pleased with the cold frame. Only criticism is the hinges could be more substantial, the existing ones flex too much.
Keengardener is rated 4.76 based on 4,462 reviews