Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Hi, I order one item from you on 26-5-2021 and you send me a massage tell you can not send it to me.. since that time you did not send my mony.. I already made complen..by my bank and they will contact you ASAP. Keengardener Ltd: New Order # 1300670113
Keengardener 1 star review on 16th June 2021
We were unable to fulfil your order as you entered an address in Saudi Arabia for delivery and you entered your delivery country as the United Kingdom. We sadly do not ship to Saudi Arabia. Your refund was processed the day after your order was placed on the 27th May as communicated to you. We will add an image showing your refund.
Bought bbq as in stock online then rang following day to find out when to expect delivery only to be told its out of stock and not due for over a month
Solar panel is not big enough to drive the pump on this lovely little water feature,not even on a bright sunny dayl
we purchased raised bed was wonderfull we treated it before assembling . so dissappointed went out this morning and wood as bevelled and my husband who is 82 is now trying to strenthen it. so angry. Heather Price
Not as strong as I thought it would be in fact it's very flimsy
You've asked me to write a review but I haven't received the product yet.
Was asked to review but have not received product yet
I didn't make a purchase because everytime I tried to check out your website kept going back to the last page, very frustrating so I went else where hence 1 star
We placed an order for an awning and was told 7-10 working days delivery, that's fine. Placed the order late on 14th March, so was expecting it by 26th March. Called on the Thursday 25th to ask where it was as had received nothing to say a delivery date, was told to call back after the 26th if we hadn't received it. Had noticed on the website they stated that they were busy and to allow an extra 1-2 days so called back after a couple more days on the 30th (12 working days in total) to be told they hadn't even dispatched the order yet and would be dispatched on 6th of April, not sure why I wasn't told this on the first call when I asked where it was as this will be 15 working days just for dispatching. So as I received an email asking for a review of the service here it is. Let's hope it turns up this week. Not sure I will be using this company again.
I ordered a wheelbarrow on 4th March, the money was debited from my account the same day. Now 26th March, I still haven’t received it. Companies should not be allowed to take your money until they have sent the goods.
By the time we threaded the lights through the trellis six of the flowers broke off. Very flimsy, would not last very long. Returned for refund.
Awful delivery service. My shed was thrown on my front garden. I explained my wife was pregnant and if they could knock the door she would tell them where to put it, but nothing at all the open the lorry an threw it on the front lawn. Not happy at all poor service
Very disappointed as lights lasted 2 days. Replaced batteries and went off not to come back on.
No idea at all I’m sad to say. Items have not been delivered yet although ordered before Christmas and payment taken by yourselves. Any idea when you will be delivering please ?
Thank you for your order and feedback regarding your order placed on the 24th December. The item ordered is shipped direct from our suppliers and has an advertised delivery time of 6 - 8 weeks; we are little over 3 weeks since your order was placed and delivery is on track and currently scheduled within 3 - 5 weeks. You will receive a notification from our suppliers carriers when your order is ready to be delivered. If you need to speak with us regarding your order please call us on 01789 763 336 and we will be happy to assist.
Parts missing Had to chase refund
We are very sorry the item arrived with missing parts. We can confirm we have processed your full refund today upon receiving your call following this up, the reason for the delay in processing this was that our returns team we were unable to identify who the returned item had come from as the returns number we provided you with was not included in the parcel, neither was any information which would help us identify who the return was from. Your refund will show on your account in 1 - 2 working days and if we can be of any further assistance please do get in touch.
Didnt refund all my money even though I returned something immediately
I haven’t started using it yet couldn’t find any one to erect it for me cause of the lockdown
Have not received it yet so not sure what you want me to review
Sorry, can't write a review. I am having to wait two months to receive the item I have ordered and paid for (£399!). 10-12 week delivery was in the small print.... not good. The item had better be exceptional when it finally arrives....
Rubbish external clock, two new batteries in two days, keeps stopping. Will be returned.
Keengardener is rated 4.76 based on 4,462 reviews