Keengardener Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Keengardener

gard@keengardener.co.uk

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

"A very prompt and efficient service"
"Absolutely delighted with the bird feeder. Looks even better that the pics on the website."
S Gillespie
"Fantastic service"
"As described hassle free transaction with a fast delivery to completion A+++++"
"Responded admirably to the issues that arose from my mistake."
"Excellent product , value and service."
"I'm very pleased with Keengardener. All ordered products were described well and delivered quickly. Additionally when one item was lost by Royal Mail I got replacement within 3 days."
"quick dispatch"
A Northeast
Verified Buyer
"Product delivered on time and met expectations"
"Product was as described and a good price. Delivery took quite a while due to stock issues"
"Excellent customer service from this company. I would recommend. They went out of their way to help, always answered calls and emails. Acted professionally all the way through"
R Mortlock-French
Verified Buyer
"Pond was delivered in good time and was very well packaged. I have got a smaller version of this pond which I have had for many years. The quality is very good, instructions are very clear and pond is easy to put together making a beautiful addition to my garden."
"What a great company. Thorough correspondence being kept up to date with its progress. The delivery was immediate and the product was as described. Would recommend anyone to use."
"Solar lights excelllent quick delivery as well"
"Happy with my purchase"
"The table I ordered was exactly what I wanted and really is great especially the price was great and the delivery was excellent"
"swervice top rate packaging substsancial delivery prompt"
R Grainger
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived in good order but there was no email confirming despatch or estimated delivery which necessitated a phone call to check item would arrive in time."
"Value for money and very prompt delivery. The whole process from ordering to receiving the goods was trouble free and having compared with other sites the price was excellent."
"Delivery. Took a week and then I was asked to sit in from 9 am to 3pm for delivery. An exchange of email with Keengardener post the delivery debacle proved similarly disastrous."
Keengardener is rated 4.71 based on 2,196 reviews