Keengardener Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Keengardener

gard@keengardener.co.uk

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

"really disappointed with this product. Instructions poor, and not enough curtain hooks so rain comes down between roof and down inside of curtains. Also, have had to secure curtains with more ties to corner poles as wind going to rip the flimsy material. Would definitely not recommend this product."
"Arrived in good time ... haven’t used them yet but plugged them in to make sure they work and they look fine and are definitely good value ...... now just waiting until I can put up my Christmas tree"
"Prompt service and good communication"
"Excellent service...goods delivered were as expected. No complaints!"
"Arrived fast and unharmed"
"Goods arrived as described and promptly - thank you I also asked a question via the website message facility which unfortunately I never got a reply to but as this is a review of the goods/services I ordered I can't complain. Would use again"
"I was looking to buy a garden shredder and after lots of research chose the one I wanted. The best price I could find was from Keengardener so I placed an order. The website was easy to use and delivery was quick. I cannot fault the service I have received from Keengardener and wound be very happy to use them again."
"Very good to deal with fast and efficient great service would recommend to anyone who is looking to buy try keengardener first"
"My lawn food arrived within the stated time and well packed. It seems to be working well as a lot of the moss is clearing up already. A good product with good service"
"Very happy with the service and delivery of the frogilo frog and toad house ...."
"Prompt delivery, good service"
"Just a fantastic service"
"This pansy basket is lovely and looks very authentic. It has taken the place of our summer baskets very well."
"Purchased waterfall and love it. Phoned to query something and gentleman was very helpful. Would purchase again from this company. :)))))?)"
"Looks good. Quite satisfied. Not difficult to put together. Quite robust Will have to wait and see how it fairs with the winter weather."
"arrived on time and as described"
"Excellent"
"Excellent communication and Customer Service, highly recommended.......will definitely use again"
"The potting bench is exactly what we wanted it is robust and attractive. The only problem was the screw pack didn't arrive with it. I phoned up and someone promised to send it first class in the post but this never arrived either. We ended up buying the required screws elsewhere. But having said that we are really pleased with the bench and would recommend it to others. We think the lack of screw pack was a blip which does happen."
"Great product and speedy service would recommend"
Keengardener is rated 4.71 based on 2,439 reviews