Keengardener Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Keengardener

gard@keengardener.co.uk

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

"Hozelock was considerably cheaper than anywhere else, delivered next day - all very easy."
Posted 21 minutes ago
"Hoselock came damaged due to flimsy box, Keengardener were brilliant and sent a replacement immediately"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The Bosch shredder arrived quickly but unfortunately the wheels were broken when I phoned up the problem was sorted quickly & a new pair of wheels were sent out, item was also a great price, thank you."
"Fast delivery. Great price."
"Found them on the internet and contacted them because price was good. They were very knowledgeable and helpful on the phone so I ordered (a greenhouse). Delivered on time, from manufacturer, hence 5*."
"The two tier Greenhouse staging took about 3 days to be delivered and was very easy to assemble. It is just what I needed"
"Good speedy service"
"I have had a guttering set for collection of rainwater previously,but it deteriated over time due to ultra-violet light.It was such a useful way of collecting rainwater for my greenhouse,that I was keen to replace it.My purchase did replace the broken system and I can look foreword to using it for my greenhouse this spring and onwards.I did receive more parts than needed but hopefully I will find an alternative use for the spare parts"
S A W Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service arrived when said ,"
"DELIVERY IN TIME AND HAPPY WITH THE GOODS"
"I phoned to make an enquiry about a mini gas heater (mobile) for my Mother. I spoke with a helpful courteous lady in the office who told me all I needed to know and answered all my asks. I was also told to quickly make my purchase as they had just sold one of the 2 remaining appliances. The new fire arrived the very next day and without any fuss. Thank you Keengardener"
"Excellent, fast service"
"They delivered an item very quickly - no fuss"
"Quick delivery and very competitive on price will buy from again"
"quick and hassle free"
G Joan Yardley
Verified Buyer
"Easy order, good price, very quick delivery..good product..what more could you ask for?"
"ease of use of web sight. Prompt delivery."
"The service was quick and efficient,customer service pleasant and helpful"
"delivered on time"
J Hammerton
Verified Buyer
"My two obelisks are great. Fast delivery and well packed. I'm very happy with Keengardener and would deal again."
Keengardener is rated 4.70 based on 1,945 reviews