Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

Extremely pleased - swift delivery and love our tiger mat! Thank you very much!
VERY GOOD SERVICE AND DELIVERY. PLEASED WITH PURCHASE. THANK YOU. WOULD RECOMMEND.
It was packed well & good service.
Muckboots were available when many other retailers didnt have the stock. Timely delivery
Easy online ordering, prompt delivery. Haven't put the itens I bought outside yet so can't comment on how they'll last but they look great !
Goods as described. Company easy to deal with. Speedy delivery. Sensible prices. Nothing to not like!
Good quick service and great value for money.
The product was delivered in a good timescale and is just as anticipated. It has been spinning furiously with some of the recent gusts of winds. Having said that, I think the product would benefit from having a sturdier base so it remains upright..
Top products and a great price. Will definitely shop again.
Nice product and excellent, fast service and delivery from Keengardener.
No idea at all I’m sad to say. Items have not been delivered yet although ordered before Christmas and payment taken by yourselves. Any idea when you will be delivering please ?
Thank you for your order and feedback regarding your order placed on the 24th December. The item ordered is shipped direct from our suppliers and has an advertised delivery time of 6 - 8 weeks; we are little over 3 weeks since your order was placed and delivery is on track and currently scheduled within 3 - 5 weeks. You will receive a notification from our suppliers carriers when your order is ready to be delivered. If you need to speak with us regarding your order please call us on 01789 763 336 and we will be happy to assist.
Ordered a Windspinner garden feature which was received quickly and well packed. It was a birthday gift for 12 Jan so it has been unpacked and is in garden but not tested as yet re the solar light.
I ordered a Bosch 3 in 1 hedge trimmer as a present for my dad. It arrived promptly and was packaged well. It also came in it's own storage/carry case which means no more searching for lost chargers or blades. The price was very reasonable too, when compared to other suppliers.
Excellent value for money and the product arrived on Time , will definitely buy from these guys again
Fast and very happy with my purchase of panacea fencing!
Fantastic quick service Brilliant
Brilliant service will definitely buy again from you and fast postage. Love my 2 Lanterns
Thanks very much
Wonderful Garden Ornament. Goes well in the garden and it's beneficial to our feathered friends
Keengardener 5 star review on 12th January 2021
excellent service. no problems. prompt delivery. item as described
Excellent service. I ordered a Napolean Firepit and it arrived 2 days later. The quality of the Firepit is superb, and it was easy to assemble.
Keengardener is rated 4.75 based on 3,600 reviews