Keengardener Reviews

W Dagger
K Knight
M Hilton
N LAKE
Hi, I order one item from you on 26-5-2021 and you send me a massage tell you can not send it to me.. since that time you did not send my mony.. I already made complen..by my bank and they will contact you ASAP. Keengardener Ltd: New Order # 1300670113
Posted 21 minutes ago
Easy ordering and delivered in 48hrs. Excellent many thanks
Posted 53 minutes ago
Excellent service. Garden furniture delivered on date advised. Answer the phone promptly.
Extremely pleased with our purchase. Speedy delivery and excellent quality. Definitely recommend this company.
Great price, delivery was super fast! Very impressed!
Very quick delivery and very pleased with our item.
Super helpful, super quick ... brilliant
We sent for the shading for the green house, and were really surprised with the quality. The quality is excellent and it even came with some pegs to attach it to the green house. Really good value for money.
Love the new hose, so light and easy to use.
Very good product,very good service.
very fast delivery much cheaper product than everywhere else and great customer service
Item arrived prompt as per notice, the window is not very good at staying closed so used hairband to secure it
Always quick and good service. Never problems.
Amazing company with such fast excellent service. Cannot fault them however the Hozelock product I purchased for blanket weed and green pond water although stated not harmful to pond life killed all my tadpoles. I am gutted I tried calling Hozelock but impossible to get through..
Great service, ordering and delivery. Would highly recommend.
Bought a Hartman and table set for my parents. Great price and delivered on time within 5days. Can’t fault the service!
Fantastic company, I unfortunately had a slight issue with my order, contacted and dealt with within 24 hours, would highly recommend
Excellent service,very pleased with purchase
The website said there would be a 3-4 week wait for delivery of our shed but it arrived within a few days!! The assembling of it went ok. It needing 2 of us to begin with but once 4 sides were up, my husband did the rest on his own. Very pleased with it and would highly recommend.
Got exactly what I thought I'd be getting so delighted