Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

I was looking for a cost effective way to enclose and puppy proof my front garden. this did the job nicely! Ordering was very easy and I got some good advice on the phone. This is not did cast iron and I didn't expect it to be but I don't think the gate will take much to break and I'm hoping the fencing will last, we had to reinforce and use long sturdier screws. A reliable company. If the dog doesn't get too big it'll be fine time will tell!
Keengardener 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Keengardener 5 star review on 12th April 2021
They had stock of the Campingaz bbq I wanted, whereas other stores had none. Delivery prompt, packed extremely well. Assembly was not difficult, just needed a lot of time and patience. Very pleased with both the product and service.
You've asked me to write a review but I haven't received the product yet.
Super quick delivery, well packaged, thanks
delivered on time kept informed and goods well packed cant fault at all than you
Keengardener 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Superb choice and prices. Got what we wanted at the best price we could find online and with excellent packaging and delivery
Brilliant service brilliant purchases for gifts thank you
Was asked to review but have not received product yet
A very efficient and professional organisation.
Delivery was prompt and efficient with a 'phone call in advance advising on estimated time of arrival.
Goods arrived with all aspects of packaging to a very high standard.
Can highly recommend Keengardener.
Amazing service, so friendly and nothing too much trouble. An absolute gem of a company to do business with. Made my Mum’s very special birthday in lockdown so much better. Thank you all xx
Super quick delivery and great correspondence. Item works perfectly and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended
Used for the first time and was not disappointed, good and speedy service
Very good quality, value for money.
I didn't make a purchase because everytime I tried to check out your website kept going back to the last page, very frustrating so I went else where hence 1 star
Lovely water feature
The speed of delivery from the time of ordering was amazing. The Bosch mower is very light to use and cuts well. I had hoped that the battery would be compatible with my drill, but Bosch in their wisdom changed the design seemingly for no reason.
Very happy with all my purchases (price and delivery) and prompt contact by Julie when one of the items was out of stock. My Mom and I loved the wind spinner I gave her as a birthday present so much that I bought 4 more for other presents, including one for myself!
The hoop vegetable covers were exactly what I was looking for and they were nearly half the price of the same item at my local garden centre.
Great service and quick delivery. Lost 1star as colour of bench is supposed to be white, but it has a hint of green in it. Not a great problem though.
Keengardener is rated 4.75 based on 3,979 reviews