Keengardener Reviews

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

J Barnett
Verified Buyer

Although my Bosch lawn mower box had been opened I complained and it was sorted very professionally and almost immediately. I would recommend Keengardner with confidence. Thank you
V Sparkes

Works for what I want
R Pitt
Verified Buyer

The goods arrived with a lot of damage, one phone call and they sent replacements, the |BBQ is well made but is very hevey and any little bag will cause damage to one or other part.
S Knight
Verified Buyer

Have purchased this product in the past from Keengardener so decided to buy 2 more. It does what it says on the package and very pleased with the end result. Would recommend to others. Top class service received.
L Buckland
Verified Buyer

Very quick and prompt delivery highly recommended service
L Hickin
Verified Buyer

I ordered on line then realised I had given incorrect delivery address.
Contacted by phone and matter soon rectified.
Delivered as arranged to correct address on time as arranged.
Excellent service at best price available
M Parker

PROMPT DELIVERY AND excellent product.will definitely use again

Fast delivery,good price
Verified Buyer

I bought a Bosch 65/34 hedgetrimmer which was the best price around, however it took approx 5 days to arrive & although I mentioned to put it in a particular place if I was out, it was put in the greenhouse at the bottom of our garden in no packaging but its original box which was very poorly taped up & dented as was the plastic blade guard. I'm all for minimum packaging but it must be sufficient to protect the item.
Verified Buyer

I brought it as a gift and my friend she liked it very much

All promises fulfilled
B Parkin
Verified Buyer

Good service at a good price.
D Cleland
Verified Buyer

Great info on the product and very friendly and knowledgible staff
D Wright
Verified Buyer

Once product was sent it came very quickly. Very pleased with the service.

B Clark
Verified Buyer

Item was ordered on 21st January 2017 and to date (11th Feb) it has not been received
Verified Buyer

Quick service and happy to refund money as wrong item ordered
Verified Buyer

Good communication over a suitable delivery date. The local firm erecting the Summerhouse also communicated well to arrange a date for completion of the job.
The Summerhouse itself is good value and does exactly what it was intended for. We added an interior lining and have been impressed by how well the structure has performed in the recent poor weather. The inside remains completely dry, despite very cold and very wet spells.
I recommend this seller and its products.
A Walker
Verified Buyer

Log wait then arrived cracked.
J Reckihn
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Weber Q2200 from Germany due to the better price. Keengardener has a good order-system, international online payment methods and great logistics partner. I would buy again, at least before BREXIT is active.
J Jobling
Verified Buyer

Selected quality product, competitively priced, delivered promptly and efficiently.
Keengardener is rated 4.69 based on 1,364 reviews