Keengardener Reviews

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

J Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"I was so glad that I could replace the trays or my old propogater"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The order was straightforward with delivery the next day. Excellent service, product up to expectations and at a reasonable price. Well done Keengardener."
"The delivery was made the day after my order was received and the product I ordered, a kneeler with handles, which doubles up,as a stool as well, was good quality and works well."
"Very pleased with my purchase. Asked a few questions via Amazon which were answered quickly then purchased direct. Quick delivery and the accessories were good value compared to elsewhere."
"A1++++++++++++++++++++++"
"Good service and competitive price."
"After a few issues we are delighted with our purchase."
J Whammond
"Quick service"
"Ease of ordering, price, and fault free delivery."
G Williams
Verified Buyer
"I haven't fitted them yet, but they look good quality and I think they will last."
"Lovely furniture very well made."
"Great item, prompt delivery."
"Great service, good quality product and competitively priced."
"Very good but find the rewind spring can be very temperamental! I don't know if this a problem with mine or they are all the same. I've only used it a few times, sometimes it rewinds ok next time it needs a helping hand. I shall live with it for a while before I contact Keengardener."
"Included in my previous review."
"Service Excellent - customer service very quick to respond to email enquiries and delivery excellent. Can’t fault and would use again"
"Item properly and promptly delivered. I had made a mistake by ordering a similar, but wrong sized item. Keen Gardener took back the mis-ordered item, promptly replaced it with the correctly sized item, no extra cost and no fuss."
"Fast Service Great Price!"
A Wootten-Williams
Verified Buyer
"Our storage Bech arrived as promised and is ideal for keeping you roof terrace clutter free-the only this is that it is called anthracite and is so in the picture but is more charcoal in colour which is no problem for us at it fits perfectly with our black themed decking and planters"
"Thankyou for your excellent service. Very pleased with the quick delivery."
Keengardener is rated 4.70 based on 2,086 reviews