Keengardener Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Keengardener

gard@keengardener.co.uk

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

"Excellent service and very fast delivery"
"Good product choice, very competitive price and quick delivery. Excellent service all round."
"The price was very good and so was the delivery time. I am very pleased with my shredder"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged, no complaints as far as the company is concerned. Disappointed on the size, if I'd been in a position to of seen them first, I'm not sure I would of paid £18.99 for them, was hoping there'd be bigger, but that's nobody's fault."
"Very good quality product. Quick deliver"
"Great service was kept up to date every step of the way by keengardener . Would definitely use again"
"Excellent service,very efficient delivery. Would definitely shop here again,impressed."
"Great customer service, and fast and secure delivery. I love my new Char Broil 2 burner BBQ. Cooks the food well, and looks great. Easy to clean and uses less gas than other Gas BBQ's Well recommended"
"Very good service and fast delivery of quality items."
"Not delivered twice ? Not sure what has happened but no follow up when the initial product was not delivered. Second attempt has gone missing ?"
We are sorry to hear about the issues with your delivery, the item ordered is sent to you direct from one of our suppliers and they have confirmed the first delivery did get lost so please accept our apologies. The replacement that was arranged by our suppliers and communicated to you was going to be delivered yesterday is showing as delivered at 18:11 yesterday and that the courier has followed the delivery instructions provided to us by you on your order. If you have any further queries or if you would like us to look into this any further then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team on 01789 763 336.

Kind Regards
The Keen Gardener Team
"Very good value. Excellent packaging. Good communications. Prompt delivery straight to my door. Thank you"
"Parfait ainsi que la livraison. Merci."
"Item purchased was exactly as described and order received very promptly."
"Bought a Palram oasis greenhouse which is superb...was missing 1 door hinge assembly pack, Keen Gardener sorted it right away and we had the missing bits inside two days. Would shop with them again."
"Great communication and delivered very quickly and safely. Great price and product, would recommend to anyone"
"Ordered a Camping Gaz BBQ Cover. Delivered promptly next day. First Class service !!"
"After purchasing a new meter shed with finance I’m very impressed with this company, very quick decision for then finance and delivery was perfect"
"Your price was the best I could find. The fact that the first two items did not work was not your fault. The damage to one of the wheels was obviously done in transit and down to either the carriers handling of the goods and or the manufacturers poor design. Tank you"
"The prices are very good and the product, quick release bbq gas connector is excellent thanks would recommend"
"Ordered a gazebo. Arrived within the allocated time slot. My garden isn’t ready to put the gazebo up yet so can’t comment on how it looks yet. But the service from office staff to delivery was very good"
Keengardener is rated 4.71 based on 2,359 reviews