Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

19 Arden Business Centre
Arden Road

J Shand
"Awesome product and super fast delivery"
V Antanaviciute
"Lights are beautiful. Good and fast service."
"Purchased waterfall and love it. Phoned to query something and gentleman was very helpful. Would purchase again from this company. :)))))?)"
"Service was excellent"
"Excellen company. Delivered day before expected. Packaged exceptionally well."
"Good service, arrived on time and product in good condition"
"Ordered items were delivered promptly. Issue with one item (not Keengardeners fault) was dealt with very quickly. Would definitley recommend."
"have not used pond vac yet. Found them helpful"
"Great service, great product. What more could you ask for?"
"I ordered a Hozelock autoreel hose which was delivered promptly but unfortunately it was faulty (leaked heavily). Keengardener promptly replaced it but his was also faulty with same problem. Before sending out a 3rd hose, I asked them to test it which they agreed to do. So on the 3rd attempt, I finally have a working hose. Thanks very much to Keengardener for their prompt and friendly service, I wish I could say the same for Hozelock quality control! I certainly will buy from Keengardener again"
"Good service will know better when I use the gooods"
"Product packaged in original box without extra wrap and arrived safely. Looking forward to using later in the year."
"The greenhouse heater work fine but even on a setting of 0.5 the 13kg propane gas bottle only lasted 1 week. At £29.99 a go that’s expensive heating, and it wasn’t particularly cold outside either. Upon set-up I set the temp dial at 0.5 and it turned off at a greenhouse temperature of 54.6 degrees. Got another gas bottle now and setting it at zero to see what happens. Just to confirm, the heater was set at 300mm above floor level and the temperature probe set at shelf level."
"Water butt absolutely excellent"
"Wall bolts not a very good standard, had to buy new ones due to the provided ones would not tighten in the recommended drill holes size. I have not put canopy up yet due to high winds and rain this last couple of weeks."
"My purchase arrived quickly, at the stated time, well wrapped and in good condition."
"I ordered 4 Cherry Solar lights which are really lovely One light was faulty I rang them I spoke to Paul who arranged for a replacement to be sent It came within week which I’m delighted about I will certainly shop with them again"
"Ordered a Bosch hedge cutter to replace a 15 year old one. Communication with Keengardener was brilliant as they kept me informed as each stage of the delivery process. Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. Hedge now trimmed and looking good!"
"Delivery was completed quickly without complications on time and all contents packaged securely."
"Very efficient and quick service"
"YOUR SERVICE, YOUR PRODUCTS YOUR PRICES ARE GOOD ONLY LET DOWN BY THE COURIER ORGANISATION THAT YOU USED {which I understand you have now changed). WE WILL BE USING YOU AGAIN"
"Fast delivery great products"
"Very good value for genuine Hozelock items and very efficient delivery - would definitely recommend Keen Gardener"
Keengardener is rated 4.72 based on 2,644 reviews