Keengardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keengardener
Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

perfect service. Very fast and goods packed so secure. Very pleased indeed
Great service when I needed to ring about a problem with delivery. Sorted in minutes by an extremely helpful and personable correspondent.
Excellent service and quick delivery, very happy customer
The shed came much sooner than we expected, The only comment I would make is that the carrier gave us very little notice of delivery - had we both been still working we wouldn't even have had time to get time of work! Can't remember the actual time between order & delivery but it was quick! The shed looks good - can't report the words that were used when we started to put it up as all the panels kept popping out but eventually it all went well. We have had a heavy rain shower today and it is all waterproof. Yay!
I bought an Akorn Kooker Kamado and on the assembly line it was fitted with an incorrect bracket for the side shelves. Keengardner rectified the problem very quickly. Very good customer service.
Tried everywhere to buy a square flexi tub but couldn't find one in stock locally. Keen gardener saved the day. I ordered online and a few days later had the tub delivered to my door. It was well packaged and a good price.
my item took 12 days to arrive, then it was a gas barbecue and should have been a patio table and chairs.Then it was real hassle to get it exchanged for the correct item. What i would say is that customer service was very helpfull in sorting the issue.
Ordered a shed for a family member and was so very impressed with communication and quick delivery. Driver was very pleasant and helpful will use again :)
I purchased a dog stir from Keengardener and was very impressed with the service from them. Polite and informative staff, ease of ordering on line, well packaged goods and very prompt service.
Keengardener 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Everything was satisfactory. Thank you.
absolutely fantastic product with equally good service.
An excellent on line shopping experience. My order arrived sooner than the estimated delivery date and was well packaged. The same goods were available from other online sites but much more expensive than with Keengardner. I cannot fault them.
Ordering was easy like to pay by pay pal Delivery was within a few days very satisfied will definitely use Keen Gardener again!
Very pleased with Keengardener’s prompt and efficient service and with the strimmer I purchased.
Great service and quick delivery as well as competitive pricing.
Really pleased
Super fast delivery well packed great instruction easy to follow built myself in two half days if windy it will take two people to build Excellent greenhouse strong and sturdy
Keengardener 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Ordered a garden furniture set got told it was being delivered then the delivery company said it wouldn’t fit on a lorry so couldn’t deliver it and got told we was to collect it after paying £1500!! 😂 Nicky in management told my husband it would definitely be delivered after we had to keep ringing to chase it! And guess what it never arrived after booking the day off work and we are still waiting for a refund so we are out of pocket as I’ve ordered from elsewhere. Very poor customer service we had to call every time Thursday to sort it out. I get that it doesn’t always go to plan with the delivery company but at least keep your customers in the loop about what’s happening and try and rectify it.
Very prompt service with next day delivery. Couldn’t believe our luck!
Keengardener is rated 4.76 based on 4,569 reviews