Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 26th June 2022
G Kingston
Keengardener 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
P Lyons
Budget greenhouse but very good fit the price. Arrived very quickly in a surprisingly small box. Lots of steps to the instructions but mostly simple and very clear - is possible for one person. Finished item is very good.
Excellent company.Ordering v easy.Delivery v efficient.Prices competitive.I messed my order up and after sales service with Matthew absolutely Excellent.Honestly,best company I've ever dealt with.Wish other big companies could take heed.Dave
Very quick delivery and product was I order was excellent and packaged well I will definitely be using Keengardener again
Very pleased thank you
I called with a query prior to purchase. The lady was knowledgable and helpful.
Great service, delivery well communicated and friendly delivery team pleased exactly where I wanted it in my garden. Be prepared for a full day assembly and easy to assemble 2 man team with good diy skills. Very happy with end product and would recommend
Excellent product and excellent price. Great communication on delivery schedule. Painted in cuprinol, muted clay and pale jasmine
Keengardener 5 star review on 26th June 2022 Keengardener 5 star review on 26th June 2022
Found this company on search engine when looking for a cordless lawnmower. It was the cheapest price and free delivery. Easy process from order to delivery. Would recommend.
I ordered a Hartman side table at a very good price which arrived quickly and well packed. Very happy with my table and the service provided. I was kept updated with a delivery date and time slot. I would highly recommend Keen Gardener.
Great service and great advice from the guys. Love smoking on my new bbq
Keengardener 5 star review on 15th June 2022
Arrived intact well packed. Surprised to get trays and pots excellent.
I needed to buy weed killer with a particular nozzle to ensure I’ll actually use it and not keep putting off weeding my driveway . When it didn’t arrive Keengardener realised their delivery company had misplaced it and the replacement arrived in 24 hours with a different delivery service with no quibble and sincere apologies . Will definitely use again
Would be 5 stars, but paid extra for delivery on a Thursday, but delivered on a Tuesday.
Purchased a greenhouse, have yet to build it but ordering, delivery and the installation instructions are excellent, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Lovely garden set at a great price. Well packaged for delivery. Only gripe was I paid extra for a named delivery day and it was delivered the day before. Luckily I’d just got home so was there for the delivery.
mostly pleased with the greenhouse. it looks really good. the only issues are the door needs a magnet at the top because the top does'nt close properly. also not too happy with the window, even when tightened it feels if we had another hurricane it could blow open. however i cannot fault the ordering and delivery.
I wanted a quality Stewart product which Keengardener sold at the best price and very quick delivery. I would buy from them again.
Delivery was very quick and well organised. Had a little issue with the item and the costumer service sorted it out in no time. Very happy with everything
I am making as conscious effort to avoid using the large online retailers. Keengardener were well priced; had the stock availability and reasonable postage cost. Fantastic service and updated throughout.
The garden shredder I bought showed as in stock and was delivered in a couple of days, and at a great price.
Keengardener is rated 4.8 based on 5,624 reviews