Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 12th May 2021
W Dagger
Keengardener 5 star review on 11th May 2021
K Knight
Excellent company.Ordering v easy.Delivery v efficient.Prices competitive.I messed my order up and after sales service with Matthew absolutely Excellent.Honestly,best company I've ever dealt with.Wish other big companies could take heed.Dave
Very quick delivery and product was I order was excellent and packaged well I will definitely be using Keengardener again
Very pleased thank you
I called with a query prior to purchase. The lady was knowledgable and helpful.
Great price and fast delivery. Just what was needed for item ordered
All received quite quickly, I had a problem with some solar lights, emailed them and it was immediately dealt with by them to my complete satisfaction, the other part of my order was perfect. Would definitely use them again.
Easy online ordering, very competitive pricing and fast delivery. Great service.
Good price, fast efficient delivery. Good communication before and after. What more could you want?!
Very pleased with my purchase it was just as described and fast delivery
Great customer service , fast delivery and clear assembly instructions . Very happy Shame I couldn't redeem my wine voucher :(
Yes! Already posted a good review- now waiting for my Skylight shelf I was promised!
Great service and fab bbq cover am very happy with my purchase 👍
Found the customer service extremely helpful, answer to a query through social media very quick and useful. The item then went missing during transit, and a replacement was sent straight out.
I found and ordered some extra trays and lids for my Garland Super 7 propagator as I quickly realised that one set was just not enough. Hassle free ordering and prompt delivery. My greenhouse is full to overflowing!
Item well packaged. Quick delivery. Item far exceeded expectations. Thank you
Great communication and service this isn't the first time I have used the and it definitely won't be the last, Paul in particular was very helpfull.
Very speedy, professional service. Thank you
Hi there, this was the first time I had used Keen gardener, but it won't be the last. Nothing was to much trouble, everything was easy, the ordering the payment and finally the delivery. Faultless, I'll definitely use them again. Dave.
Staff seemed friendly enough, everal issues with the shed though. The packaging is terrible, 3x huge boxes all well over 70kg, the 2 delivery drivers could barely carry it between them which is bound to cause issues when it kept getting dropped and bashed about. Several bits were bent, warped or had cracks. I'm now stuck with a shed part built until the supplier decides to send out a missing part. Some of the bits that have been assembled are coming apart already, the doors are poor design and screws now bursting out because they because they are warped. Overall we are not impressed, for £1300 there is an incredible lack of thought with the design and packaging.
In respect to what we paid for a small pergola, we expected as shown on the website, that it was delivered complete and nit in pieces for us to assemble Very disappointing!
Keengardener is rated 4.76 based on 4,435 reviews