Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Lovely door am very pleased and the fitter very pleasant and cleared up all the mess. Would have been 5 stars but thumb turn was forgotten
Just Value Doors Ltd 4 star review on 5th March 2020
"Order was wrong"
Good Installation
Good quality product
Very good.
It is hard to write a review when the doors are not here yet.
you said we would have it it 2wks it took 2 month. even in the present circumstances. this is very poor. i would not use this company again.
Damaged screws in the handle pack, resulting in me having to drive from
Tunbridge Wells tony our Heathfield depot. (1.5hrs off site)
On completion of job I found door number and cill end caps missing so
will have to return to clients house to fit.
(Previous door supplier by you required glazier to attend to rectify water leaking issues. . . . )
You are very helpful when issues arise but I fear your quality control is not upto speed.
Don’t waste your money, time or effort with this place
Doors come in parts that you have to put together - what an absolute joke and delivery a week later than advertised. Staff only offered empty platitudes -“Sorry you feel that way” I feel so let down I’m going to report to trading standards as all the pictures shown showed me a completed door!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear CMW,
I'm very sorry to hear you feel you have been let down. As discussed the glass does need to come separate in order for the door to be correctly installed (toe and healed), so this is normal with any fully glazed door.

I hope you have now successfully installed your door, however if there is any further assistance you need please do get back in touch and we will do what we can to help.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
Amazing The fitters we’re very good and the door is perfect I am very happy
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019 Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019 Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019 Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
door quality is excellent.delivered on time when they said it would.
As always the windows and door were well made. There was a piece of glass which had be left off the delivery - this was quickly rectified.
Speedy delivery good quality
promt delivery
I wasn't expecting the quality of my French doors to be what it was, purely based on the low price. I was wrong, I can't fault it. Excellent service and professional delivery too. Would use again.
Amazing, I wanted a really tiny window, and this was the perfect tiniest window! Reasonably priced
Pleased with door, pity about the broken brick along side the Thresh hold . See photographs.
Just Value Doors Ltd 3 star review on 26th May 2016
Prompt and courteous in arranging survey. Good communication to set up installation date
door delivered on time and of good quality
Good value and delivered promptly as described.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 1,371 reviews