Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Caroline Ratcliffe
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Great service so far from Jack in the sales team, just ordered so cannot comment on the actual door yet.
Very good service
Absolutely one of the easiest sites I have used to order replacement French doors....took no more than 10 mins to complete the order! Highly recommended.
Excellent web site with good explanations and very easy to complete the door specification. Immediate confirmation of my order. Far better than any other equivalent site, in fact I couldn't find one anywhere near as good.
Customer services were great in helping me to order my door.
very easy to use website, and fairly priced. just awaiting delivery which stated 2-4 weeks, which is faster than other websites
This has to be one of the simplest ordering process on-line. All available options are on view, simply click what you need.
Been searching online for a few weeks now looking at pictures of various Styles came across these guys, really easy to navigate around the website picked out a door loads to choose from saved the quote Cameron emailed me to see if there was anything he could help with asked a few questions and rang him up to order really pleasant and easy to talk to so, so far really happy. Been told 3 weeks for the door to arrive so not long to wait.
Really easy to pick all the options we needed and there is a great selection of doors. We haven't found anywhere else with such a choice for stable doors at comparable prices.
Only went through order process so far but going through the online system and the rep (Cam) was clear and effortless.
Came as expected & quick delivery
Always excellent service and very good windows
First class service Jack Weedon was particularly helpful
Excellent service and Jack has been particularly helpful
Jack and the team have been excellent, very accommodating and informative. I had ordered in past and this time around got the first quote from them ending up ordering a large order.
Amazing service, really helpful!! A+++
So far the experience is great. Website is easy to navigate in order to create a quote. Sales team seems good too. Prices are competitive. I look forward to the arrival of the doors hoping the nice warm feeling I have for Just Value Doors keeps going
brilliant service
I have used just value doors for the last year, on all my jobs, we have had bifolds / windows / stabledoors, custom made doors, I have not had any issues what so ever delivered on time every time, easy to fit and everything is adjustable, the adjustability is brilliant and easy to adjust, any queries have been dealt with straight away from the friendly team at just value doors Jon
Despite a couple of communication issues Just Value Doors have a very user friendly web site and you get a real feel for how the installed replacement doors will look. Cameron and Jack both helped me through the process and I feel confident I have chosen the right doors for what we need. New doors are not a cheap purchase so good help and advice is essential. Thank you Just Value Doors Regards Craig Petitt
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 1,948 reviews