Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
A Wright
P DeChant
P DeChant
T Gehling
The shipping on my order was great and so was the product
I've ordered many things from this store and have gotten them all in perfect condition, exactly as described, and pretty quickly, too. I will most definitely continue to shop here(as long as they have D2 merch) Love this shop!!
Didn't have chance to browse the website as I followed a link directly from Bungie.net to your site. Had never used you before but was very impressed with the shipping time and ease of purchase. Would definitely consider buying from you again and like the look of some of the things in the newsletter you email me, but I don't remember signing up for it is all.
Just Geek 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Excelent quality, fast delivery time.
Great selection, quick delivery, all nice and clear!
Couldn't be happier with you have had no problems at all and the products are always excellent can't wait to buy more
Amazing site. Amazing products and great prices. Excellent customer service and quick deliveries. The geek points are a fab idea. 👍👍
store was easy to navigate, simple to order items, speedy delivery.
its pretty ok. i bought the eliksni baby plush and the hive worm plush from you guys for my girlfriend. everything came in as expected, no damage or anything. she liked everything a lot!
Got to my house quick and in good condtion could ask nothing more
Just Geek 5 star review on 6th August 2022
I loved the quality of the plushie I ordered, and it was so fast in shipping! It's so cute and soft, and looks great on my desk :)
I got my worm on time, it was great.
Just Geek 5 star review on 6th August 2022
Shipping was fast and my item got to me safe and securely.
Just Geek 5 star review on 6th August 2022
I got a Statue of Ryo Hazuki from the Shenmue series, whenever I needed info on the item, Just Geek always responded as quickly as possible. My item arrived earlier than expected, which is awesome! Everything was in perfect condition. Highly recommend this company!
Very Good. Very Efficient and great stock. 10/10 would recommend.
My Order came safe and exactly on time. I also just really love it! So much hard work was put into everything! I’ll definitely be continuing to order more in the future.
Just Geek 5 star review on 6th August 2022 Just Geek 5 star review on 6th August 2022
Amazing quality of action figures and fast shipment (Eris and the Hive Worm came super fast, the Savathun figure was preorder). Probably one of my favourite stores to order geeky stuff from :)
Great company. Purchase is flawless. Customer support is great. 5/5
Ordered the Destiny Hive Worm Plushie for a partner and it arrived speedily and in great condition!
Good store, easy to use, will use again
Just Geek is rated 4.8 based on 3,939 reviews