Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
Your site says fast world wide shipping, and I had to pay a ridiculous amount of money for that shipping, especially compared to the cost of the item. But I did it and selected standard shipping which is said to be 3-5 business days. Fair enough. Rather than a 3-5 business day wait, it took nearly 3 weeks. I like the products available at your store, but after this, I'm doubtful that I'll buy from you again.
Very disappointed! It’s been so long, I’ve sent two emails with zero response and I still have no idea when I’m supposed to get my game.
Ordered three t-shirts in XXL, two were correctly sized and a good fit. The other was labelled as XXL but was too small, by a large margin. Probably a Large or XL. It's either a wrongly labelled product or very, very strict with their material. It's unpredictable, be warned!
I still haven't received my package and it has been weeks. They have super cool stuff I just want my package to arrive.
I order something and they delivered it to my next door neighbor which I was not happy and then I order another thing and yet has not been shipped
Hey Joelle, Sorry to hear that your second order has not arrived yet, I have had a look at your order and can confirm it was dispatched on November 24th and you were sent a dispatch confirmation email with your tracking number so you can track its delivery progress. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help :) Kind regards Geek Store
Never received my item, had to go through a long process to get a refund
Aun no me llegan las cosas y no tengo forma de seguir el envio, no me llegan actualizaciones de donde esta mi paquete asi que estoy en la nebuloza
Just Geek is rated 4.82 based on 1,836 reviews