Just Geek Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Just Geek have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.76%
Industry Average
Great Totoro cushion, good price and fast delivery. I’d really recommend shopping at Just Geek.
- V Armstrong
40TH ANNIVERSARY ALIEN FIGURES. The figures are so detailed husband was so happy with his father's day presents. He now is going to collect the rest of them. They are a brilliant price to
- A Harland
I love the LOTR sunglasses that I got and the Tubbz Arwen and Aragorn ducks are awesome. I don't like how the price of the sunglasses has gone up $7 in less than a month as I was planning on buying a second pair. Don't think I'll do that right now. Now I'll have to wait for the price to come back down. Otherwise, great store.
- C Reyes
A

Delivery - Fast

98.72%
Industry Average
Prompt delivery, as item was a preorder. Well packaged and good communication. Excellent service, as always!
- K Davies
They have excellent service and the best items, delivery is fast too! Look forward to ordering more with you.
- D Smith
Very easy to navigate to find exactly what you want. Very easy and simple checkout process. Delivery was very quick
- H Poynter
D
50.00%
Industry Average
Ordered one clock. Sent wrong clock. "We'll replace on you returning the wrong clock". I'm disabled and chronically ill but okay, packaged and sent at local post office. A week later chase them up - "only one person on returns due to covid" ... Next day refunded, no reason, no explanation, no apology, no contact at all except for the automated message. Waste of time, energy.
- W Scullion
E

Refunds - Difficult

42.86%
Industry Average
I did have an order for £130 worth and cancelled my order for full refund in which was issued with out problems but because of this MONEYBAGS of a greedy company my grandson as to go without.
- A Moore
Disappointed. Ordered the Gremlins Christmas jumper which arrived on time. However the seems were very loose on the sleeves and in less than week one of the sleeves had come undone. Such a shame as I did really like the design. But for the price I would expect a better finish. Needless to say it has been sent back and am awaiting a full refund. Unlikely to use again.
- T Indge
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP! I ordered two items that were on pre-order. Within seconds, they took my money. No delivery date, though ... When I asked them by email, they refused to give me an estimated delivery date, simply told me that that is how they do business ... Taking my money, and I will probably have to wait several months for a delivery? Unacceptable, and simply shocking. I now hope that they will refund my money asap.
- A
96.48%
- K Davies
- D Smith
Amazing custom service friendly people
- M Perry