Just Geek Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Just Geek have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.89%
Industry Average
I bought a Resident evil hat look the same as the picture I seen it good quality fast delivery and good price.
- Juan Carlos Santome
Excellent service! Pre-ordered an item that I had been looking forward to for ages! At a cheaper price than other retailers & arrived soo fast after it came into stock! Will be buying from them again!
- Jess Dyer
Fabulous service from Just Geek, preordered a bag at such a good price and am so happy with it now it’s here.
- Emma Ciarleglio
A

Delivery - Fast

99.02%
Industry Average
Great selection of items - ordered a tshirt. It was of really nice quality, delivery was fast with good tracking. Would recommend!
- Patryk Sowinski
Delivery is fast for in stock items, came in a few days. Very pleased
- Anonymous
Easy to navigate website, easy to order and very fast delivery. Will be ordering again from you for sure. Thank you.
- Emma Chapman
D
50.00%
Industry Average
Ordered one clock. Sent wrong clock. "We'll replace on you returning the wrong clock". I'm disabled and chronically ill but okay, packaged and sent at local post office. A week later chase them up - "only one person on returns due to covid" ... Next day refunded, no reason, no explanation, no apology, no contact at all except for the automated message. Waste of time, energy.
- William Scullion
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP! I ordered two items that were on pre-order. Within seconds, they took my money. No delivery date, though ... When I asked them by email, they refused to give me an estimated delivery date, simply told me that that is how they do business ... Taking my money, and I will probably have to wait several months for a delivery? Unacceptable, and simply shocking. I now hope that they will refund my money asap.
- Anonymous
Horrible customer service!!!! Emma who answered my emails could care less about us as customers. Being in retail as my profession for 7 years making customers happy is number one priority! This company could care less. I ordered an item on the 3rd of dec it is the 23rd and I have yet to receive it. I emailed asking where my item was that I payed 9.00 for shipping. According to their terms and conditions it’s to be 7-10 days shipping. I stated I bought it for a Christmas Eve party. I need it by then. No cares no help nothing!!!! No even offer of refund for shipping!!! Do not buy from this company!!!! Stay away!!!!
- Anonymous
Never received my item, had to go through a long process to get a refund
- Mark Anderson
96.32%
Industry Average
This store has such an excellent collection of items, and their customer service is absolutely excellent! The shipping was fast, and I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the items I purchased. Several of them will make excellent Christmas gifts this year! :) I would recommend this store to anyone interested in geeky merchandise.
- Allison
Geek Store had items that I couldn’t find in stock anywhere else. Fast shipping and great service.
- Cayla Jones