Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
Just Geek 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Ryan Karolak
Just Geek 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Emmanuela Papageorgiou
Just Geek 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
German Villarreal
Fast shipping and great selection of products!!
Store process was nice and international shipping was quicker than expected
Products are great and shipping is fast when the stuff you order is in stock
Quick delivery and items came in great condition
The websites pretty good, however I would add a disclaimer that if you have a pre order item in your cart with other items that your stuff won't ship until the pre order does. Some of the ducks I bought didn't have the adhesive keeping the bottom plastic to the tub like other ducks that I've bought. But other then that everything was great
Shipping methods are very poor. Ordered both of the Dark Souls tubbz ducks and they were shipped internationally in very cheap packaging. The ducks were fine (I mean they are rubber) but as a collector who displays Dark Souls collectibles NIB, I was very dissatisfied. Also on their contact us page they have absolutely no methods of contact listed (I was specifically looking for a customer service email), and could not find one.
The best Store I have found on the internet! Thank You for your wonderful sweaters. Please keep making more. Great item very nice price with an added bonus of earning points too awesome! I can't wait to what future characters you add in your collection of xmas sweaters. I hope the Flash Thank You
Great customer service to adjust the order and get our stuff in time for a birthday party.
Great price and quick delivery couldn't ask for more
Item arrived on time and as described
Great product and they kept me up to date on the order status!
Good detail on the ducks and packaged well. Would like to see the line increased with other characters such as Artorias / Abyss Watchers or Gwyn #PraisetheDuck Comment on delivery time - was a preorder so took a couple months.
Just Geek 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Clothes are great but please note some will use uk sizes instead of us. So, some clothes may be a little smaller if you order your size
Bunch of awesome, geeky collecibles here!
Very easy to use website and very good delivery. Always been well packaged. Highly recommend.
Excellent quality! Im going to wear it all the time come fall!
Fab. Even though my ducky was delayed they stilk notified me and kept me updated. Good quality and lovely novelty item.
Easy purchase and gave my product when it was available
Item as expected, arrived earlier than the time stated. Would buy from again
All top quality gear in safe packaging delivered on time 👌👌 Highly recommend just geak
Just Geek is rated 4.81 based on 1,619 reviews