Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
Great product fast shipping
Fab little items for my daughter’s birthday and the best price for them that I could find. I will definitely use again
Geek Store full of really cool stuff, ordered some of the good things on offer & then waited for my goodies to turn up, which they did in a well packaged box a few days later. Overall, really happy with my lot and the service received from these lovely people and I look forward to buying from yourselves again soon.
Highly recommended geek store because lots of options for games, movies or shows to represent and show off 10/10.
I’m super pleased with my Jurassic Park light. It looks amazing. It’s my favorite item in my gaming room. Even though I live in America, shipping was very fast. 10/10 recommend.
Just Geek 5 star review on 6th May 2021
My order arrived as it was presented and I got updates frequently. As good as a digital storefront gets
I live in America and received my items faster than most places located here, very happy with shipping times and product overall.
Quick delivery, good communication. Son was over the moon with his birthday 🎁.
Was very happy with the tracking system that was offered. Order arrived safely as hoped for!
Just Geek 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Brilliant store , good prices and quality. Thanks for the good quality charger's
My first time buying from Geek Store but I will be back! I found Geek Store while searching for an item which was out of stock everywhere else. The item was a great price and it arrived super fast too. They also have some other really cool stuff so I'm sure I will be purchasing from them again very soon.
It was goooood
Easy peasy and very fast shipping. Great range of products and not badly priced either. I think I've found my new favourite shop.
Excellent quality t-shirts, smart looking and delivery was very quick, will make nice Eid presents
Ordered three t-shirts in XXL, two were correctly sized and a good fit. The other was labelled as XXL but was too small, by a large margin. Probably a Large or XL. It's either a wrongly labelled product or very, very strict with their material. It's unpredictable, be warned!
Everything is well organised and the products come packaged well and delivered on time
The online store is very good , so easy to find what you want, I always get email updates on new stuff ( I've signed up) easy payment methods online and shipping is so quick very very happy customer
Great online website.
Was easy to navigate the site, prices are really good and I was kept updated on the delivery process all the way through. I highly recommend and will be buying again from Just Geek very soon. Really good 👍🏻👍🏻
Just Geek 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
I bought the very stylish PlayStation Since 94 T-shirt for my son who lives on his PlayStation. The quality of the print is excellent as always and the material is a good weight and my son loves it. An excellent choice to add to his collection.
Just Geek 5 star review on 3rd May 2021