Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
I love buying from you guys
Excellent products, sold with a friendly vibe. Orders are delivered quickly and nicely packaged. The loyalty points system is great!
A very fast and efficient service. Great selection of stock and prices to suit my 2 teenage boys 😊.
I only bought on thing from you guy but the usb cord works just fine
Great product and service. I ordered a charging cable for my son’s new Xbox Series S, the quality of the lead is outstanding, the light animation that tracks down the lead is a brilliant feature. Very happy with my purchase and the timely manner in which it arrived, thanks all at Geek Store!
The LED lead for my sons Xbox controller arrived safely and quickly. It was a good price and just what he wanted. Good value and good service. Job done.
Very fast shipping, super quality. I’m very very happy with my Tubbz Duckies! ❤️ HOPE YOURE OK BOB❤️
Just Geek 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Very good service. Products arrived in excellent condition.
Hoodie fit is perfect.
Good quality items. No issues. Love everything I've bought so far. Enjoy collecting reward points which leads to money off vouchers. Fab.
The item arrived on time. Although the item’s quality was just ordinary, they still offer 12 months warranty and return.
Ordered 2 tubbz rubber duckies that I couldn’t find anywhere else. Great price, fast shipping, and arrived to the USA in great condition. Highly recommended!
Amazing site I love shopping on here there sales are always good. There LED USB-C cables are the cheapest on the Internet and look brilliant when gaming in the dark cant fault Geek Store in any way 👍🏻
i love my little ducky he is my best friend. he got here today. hes perfect
Great item's with a speedy delivery!
First time ordering from this site and experience is 5 star level. Their reward points is better than most other gaming sites as you can accumulate them without purchasing. Overall great website and 5 star experience. Item arrived on time and well packed, it was a mug I ordered.
There's no way I'm winning a ps5. Biggest thing I ever won was a lucky bag for taking part in a fancy dress competition as a kid. But...if all I have to do is leave a review then sure why not... My purchase... The jurassic park lamp. Brilliant. 5/5. 10/10. Ordered and paid with no issues. Got emails telling me when it was sent and roughly how long it would take. Came as expected. Top condition. No problems. The lamp is awesome. I have it sitting in a little man cave between two palm tree plastic drinking cups..looks great. Defo recommended this company. Quick honest no fuss and great prices.
All good. Order arrived quickly.
Lots of great stuff to choose from!
Lots of great products to match any geek’s collecting needs! Plenty of bargains to be had too!
Just Geek is rated 4.81 based on 1,592 reviews