Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
Its very good you get notifide if your oder is in your continent but that is the only update you get so I hope that they update you more on where your oder is
Always the first place I visit when looking for gifts for my dorky friends and treats for equally dorky self! Find loads of stuff here that can be rare to find in the UK.
Bought my son a sonic case for his switch come fast and he loved it
Great service for delivery amazing prices on top quality products what you see is definitely what you get very happy with the first of many of my purchases
Very easy to use ordering system and very speedy customer service response time!
Some guy called Bob wanted help and, after preparing all my gear, told me that wasn't the full truth. So I am writing this review from the bottom of a well, unfortunately. Rappelling down was easy enough. Climbing up however... Well that might take a bit more effort. I had hoped to solicit some help from Bob but they lied to me. You know who didn't lie? Just Geek. Everything I ordered came through fast and in tact. Now they didn't let me down. Good service and a great sense for presentation, unlike Bob. I'm going to go now. I think I found an opening but the whole place is flooded. Do you think I could connect a PS5 up down here? I guess some spelunking is on the menu. Tell Bob I'm coming for him.
Very well designed and easy to use.
I don't care that it's May — I just got my Christmas Jumper and it's amazing. Love the variety and the quality. (It's my third jumper, got the Xbox ones a few years back and they still look great!) Great job with handling EU deliveries - I'm always a tad scared when shopping online these days. Oh yes, and delivery was SUPER FAST. Actually faster than the estimate!
Just Geek 5 star review on 11th May 2022
I've ordered a few things from Geek Store and every time it is as expected from the images, reasonably priced and delivered quickly & safely. I love the range of gloriously nerdy stuff and would definitely recommend for gifts (whether they be for friends, family or yourself!)
This is a great site with very interesting and unusual things
Order delivered promptly and excellent quality!
The Geek store is pretty great with great selection of merchandise to buy from all your favorite games and movies. The service is outstanding, delivery on my purchases are always on time, and Geek store has incredible deals. Overall I highly recommend checking out Geek Store.
Got exactly what I ordered in the time frame it was supposed to be delivered. Very satisfied with my purchase and will shop again in the future :)
I hadn't ever used Just Geek until recently having the urge to purchase a Destiny 2 Cayde 6 statue, and I was really impressed with its design and how fast the delivery took, I am looking forward to making more purchases in due time.
Just Geek 5 star review on 10th May 2022
I love variety of products and brands, I have not seen a store like this!
Very good shop, highly recommended.
Awesome products and fast shipping.
Have hard to find items. Shipping is high but items arrived quickly. I like the selection but shipping cost makes me think about future purchases.
The Metal Gear Solid ducks I got were awesome, really good quality and shipped fast
Perfect birthday ideas treasure trove for nerdy mates
Just Geek is rated 4.83 based on 3,769 reviews