Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
Just Geek 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Cybill Hunt
Just Geek 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Cybill Hunt
All good customer service exellent
Items arrived safely, altogether, as soon as preorder was ready. Excellent quality, fun, unique items. Perfect gifts.
A online store is alot of items you cant get anywhere else.
Great range of products and fantastic service!
Great selection and great service
My Star Wars pins and Star Wars Action Figures AOP Mini Backpack came in perfect condition and super fast. My fiancee loved her new backpack! Great experience ordering.
Very good service the stuff I got was very good price and did not take long to come as it was a pretty order
Amazing website, I love all the young jargon and how it’s all written very appealing. Layout and photos are fab too.
Excellent service with email updates to your inbox. I ordered the XBox locker for my son on a wait list and it arrived in January well packaged. Thank you Geek store we will be ordering again.
Very pleased with my experience. Delivered quickly and I was very happy with my order.
Email responses where very quick and questions answered honestly. Could be happier with my purchase and I will be shopping t the geek store again.
I recently PREordered an 'xbox game locker' from The Geek Store...and while I had to wait a while for item availability, the item was shipped out AS SOON AS the product was released for sale! I had some questions along the way that were ALWAYS promptly answered, via email, in a very courteous way. The 'game locker' traveled aloooong way to me from another country VERY fast and in EXCELLENT condition!...just in time for my son's birthday! I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and my boy LOVES it! Thank you Geek Store ❤️
Just Geek 5 star review on 17th February 2021
I was able to order 2 Hasbro Star Wars Black Series figures that are out of stock on the Hasbro site! They weren't even much more expensive than the Hasbro listing!
I really love my hoodie
Excellent good comunication and fast delivery
Good products, great range, fast dispatch and free delivery, will be the first place I look for gifts from now on
Always great service and quick turnover
Quality products and quick delivery.
I was delighted with the items that I bought, and I always love scrolling through the stock on the website to see what new merchandise is available for the games that I like :)
Very happy all around price time of delivery and great product
Item was shipped from UK to USA came in undamaged and in the allotted 5-10 business days. Small note, you can only track the package when it’s in the US
Just Geek is rated 4.80 based on 1,109 reviews