Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
Need to accept debit as form of payment because of this I was forced to use PayPal because my card kept getting declined
I spent close to $40, $15 of that being on shipping, on a hat almost half a month ago and it still has not been delivered. I even got an email two days after the order that it was being shipped. Not great.
It’s a good place to get retro stuff
Slow. So far
Interesting items in stock, shipped quickly, but shipped poorly with no protection. The items I ordered arrived damaged.
The item looks very nice online but due to having to ship across the pond, I still haven’t received it yet. I’m hoping to have it in the next few weeks.
Love the item. Packaged nicely. Took a little too long to be dispatched but once it was it arrived quick. Thank you
The item arrived in good condition, although the packaging had no bubble wrap or anything similar in the box to protect it, so the box of the Ghostbusters Lamp was a little damaged. This is a shame as it was bought as a Christmas gift. Which is my second issue - upon ordering, the website advised that all preorders would be shipped in December. I received no updates on this and had to chase it with Geek Store directly. This was postponed until January (understandable as there IS a pandemic) but some communication would have been very helpful.
I got my package on time and in fine condition. It was what I asked for; however, the contents was messed up. Inside there was a piece missing and one I couldn't use.
The sweaters were thick and cute. Thanks and good luck!
Hello! So, so far I haven't got my purchase yet :( Its been more than a month now, I don't wanna give a bad review so I'm waiting a little longer
Was not in stock but good products
The items were fantastic but not delivered on time due to one being a ore order and it didn’t stay on track of the release date - despite me chasing it with staff.
Everything went as it's supposed to do 👍🏼
Great selection but international shipping is a problem. I ordered a Christmas sweater a month ago and it just keeps shipping back and forth between the UK and Canada. As of November 12th, it has been dispatched from another sorting center in the UK.
Prompt delivery and products reasonably priced. However, bit concerned about the damaged packaging - ripped openings etc as if the items had been returned - especially as products were bought as gifts.
He comprado la figura de la desconocida a traves de vuestra web... y ha llegadi en fecha, perfecta y es de magnífica calidad. Top top top
Just Geek is rated 4.82 based on 1,841 reviews