Just Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Geek
Read Just Geek Reviews

About Just Geek:

Just Geek is home to all the proud geeks of the world. Official sellers of the best video game, movie, TV show, and comic book merchandise and clothing, with the biggest brands in the universe. If you’re a fan of something, we’ll have a product you’ll love – guaranteed!

Tell us how Just Geek made you happy
A Wright
P DeChant
P DeChant
Just Geek 5 star review on 6th August 2022
T Gehling
I got this as a unexpected gift, which is appreciated. But you can clearly tell the design was rushed (at least on this individual piece) as the helmet on the stand is wonky. I could detach the stand and glue it on properly but I would damage the underside of the helmet in doing so. A little disappointed in the design itself.
Cool stuff, ok prices and sales, not the best warehouse conditions (got goods with dust over them and one of them looked already opened).
Product was advertised as fast-charging but actually wasn't. What a great gift...this cool charging mat featuring one of your favorite shows, but it takes 4 hours to charge your phone on it.
Shipping was high but good selection of products
Quick delivery. But the hat I bought was way too big/deep. Waste of money. Rest of the items ordered we in good order.
i haven’t opened it yet to give a review but product looked cool
When you navigate to their website, they as if you are from the US or the UK. It would be nice if they were upfront that the shipments would all come from the UK and that you would likely need to wait the full length of the quoted shipping window, as it would sit in a UK facility for days before making it to the US.
Cool sweater when I finally received it, but I had to reach out when my package was lost, if I didn’t who knows if you would have sent me my items.
The product I ordered as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend although it arrived quickly it arrived missing a piece But customer services was quick to sort the issue and send a replacement piece
Shipping was delayed and while I don't blame that on just geek more information about my delayed package could have been provided. All I was given was the Royal Mail tracking number and nothing else and only after I reached out to support which was also delayed due to the holiday was I given the United States based tracking number to see where the package was. When I received the package it was crammed into a box that was way too small and I'm quite surprised the entire thing didn't get smashed in transit.
Sizes weren’t accurate
Good service. Duty fee is way too high tho
Pretty decent store for novelty items.
The box was damaged
Delivery delays in Italy. I know it is caused by Poste Italiane, but you should say something about it on your website (or, at least, send an e-mail after the order)
US sizing from Just Geek doesn't match US sizing from domestic stores. Good product quality.
Great quality goods
I ordered a present online for my friend and the experience qas very standard. It wasn't bad nor good.
Ordered a Ghostbusters Christmas jumper at a very good price. But when I received it, even though it was sealed in its packaging the jumper absolutely reeked of a mouldy smell as if it had been sitting somewhere damp for a long time. I had to wash it to get the smell out. Wasn’t very pleased but needed the jumper. Let’s hope any future experiences with Just Geek are more positive.
Came in a timely manner and package was in good condition
Just Geek is rated 4.8 based on 3,939 reviews