Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Satisfied yes....

Cannot fault Jumblies - delivered safely and the model is second-to-none.. prized and are and worth waiting for...highly recommend buying from them
Good service.
My first time shopping with jumblies models.will be buying from them again.happy with my purchase.
This was my first purchase from Jumblies and I was not disappointed, very good price for the items I ordered and the delivery made it even better, so I will be watching the web site more often and will gladly order again.
Un vendeur sérieux et recommandé. Rien à redire, continuer !
I received this item within twenty four hours of ordering it, very impressive indeed!

I am very pleased with the QM2 model kit, but given the length of the box being 95cm it was admittedly going to be at the mercy of the carriers' handling. It was enclosed in a purpose made thick cardboard carton, but being a perfect fit left no room for padding material. When I received the box it had suffered to some extent with impact points 'midships' along the edges. These had to a lesser extent also transferred to the inner kit box itself.

I do accept though that online and mail ordering an item of this size is not without the risk of potential damage. Although one fine detail small part of the interior kit was also snapped to one side, I can repair that, but maybe some 'FRAGILE' sticker tape would have made damage less likely, who knows? With this in mind, I will happily keep this, as even if damage had been worse, a replacement would experience the same hazards on it's journey across the UK.
Good price but packing could have been better. A flimsy box with the item rattling around in it loose. It was bubble wrapped which avoided significant damage but it wouldn't have withstood much. The box being properly packed with paper or polystyrene would have substantially reduced the risk of damage. From a collectables specialist that's a little disappointing thing. Otherwise excellent though in terms of price, service and communication.
Unfortunately box stated 42 sqn when I specifically ordered 43 sqn model . Invoice also said 43 sqn . Model was nice though, but have had to send back for a refund
easy payment fast delivery
I expected the figures I ordered to be die-cast metal not plastic. They were overpriced
Delivery time good. Order handling efficient. A good experience
The service is very good. I find the pre-order take a long while to be delivered. i.e I have a airfix kit for a Wellington, which was supposed to be out end of August, it is now October?
Good delivery and got my order on time but made one mistake .You put my account numder on top of the box so every one could see it.could you please not do that again.
Great selection. Reliable delivery.
Everything was quick & painless, item arrived well packed when promised.
The first time I have used this site , so far so good . I will us this site as it seems to have the best prices around . Keep up the good work .
The quality of the items, and the packing of them for dispatch, by Jumblies Models is excellent. Their prices are usually cheaper than other retailers, but they have a tendency to announce things they haven't got in stock, and don't give you a scheduled arrival date for these items. That is the only downside to their business. If you don't mind waiting for an item, you will get it cheaper from Jumblies Models. Overall service and communication is very good, but as stated, the downside is they don't always have what you want in stock when you order it. I will use them again, and I can recommend their service to anyone...but not if you're in a hurry for an item.
Good service with quick delivery recommended
Great product!
Recently purchased a model aeroplane as a present for my husband. On arrival a small part was missing. On reporting this to you, you emailed me back immediately and contacted corgi on my behalf. The part was delivered
quickly. Husband very happy. Thank you. Very good service.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,704 reviews