Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
I expected the figures I ordered to be die-cast metal not plastic. They were overpriced
Delivery time good. Order handling efficient. A good experience
The service is very good. I find the pre-order take a long while to be delivered. i.e I have a airfix kit for a Wellington, which was supposed to be out end of August, it is now October?
Good delivery and got my order on time but made one mistake .You put my account numder on top of the box so every one could see it.could you please not do that again.
Great selection. Reliable delivery.
Everything was quick & painless, item arrived well packed when promised.
The first time I have used this site , so far so good . I will us this site as it seems to have the best prices around . Keep up the good work .
The quality of the items, and the packing of them for dispatch, by Jumblies Models is excellent. Their prices are usually cheaper than other retailers, but they have a tendency to announce things they haven't got in stock, and don't give you a scheduled arrival date for these items. That is the only downside to their business. If you don't mind waiting for an item, you will get it cheaper from Jumblies Models. Overall service and communication is very good, but as stated, the downside is they don't always have what you want in stock when you order it. I will use them again, and I can recommend their service to anyone...but not if you're in a hurry for an item.
Good service with quick delivery recommended
Great product!
Recently purchased a model aeroplane as a present for my husband. On arrival a small part was missing. On reporting this to you, you emailed me back immediately and contacted corgi on my behalf. The part was delivered quickly. Husband very happy. Thank you. Very good service.
Excellent Service, delivery and model
Always perfect communication and assistance
Fast delivery - great item.
Jumblies carry a good range of stock, their pre order service worked very well and my item was delivered in a timely manner thank you
Kit was priced right and order was dealt with promptly. Parcel was received intact although the packaging had come loose as the parcel tape was not up to the job Address label was coming loose too but managed to hang on until it was delivered. 1/10 for packaging.
Not always the cheapest, but always prompt with a courteous service. Recommended.
Good service on the phone and prompt delivery. Huey reasonably priced and well crafted by Solido. Any other 1/72nd Huey in the pipeline! Asevac? Rocket armed?
service great,model good BUT DOES NOT, IREPEAT,DOES NOT FIT IN CASE