Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Fast del,well packed,and a excellent customer service if needed,can't recommend highly enough
Nice models and service fast . Wish they had more of this type of model I stock
Excellent, quality products, communication and delivery was fast and product packed extremely well to avoid any damage while in transit. Definitely recommend.
Great sale prices - super quick delivery!
Excellent speedy service - thank you.
Excellent price and fast dispatch and 2 day delivery (to NE Scotland).
Will use again.
I've bought 2 models from the company,well packed ,fast service will deffo be using again as I've seen some models not Ava anywhere else .
My first experuence with Jumblies Models and it was fantastic. The dispatch was on the same day and the package came in a very safe box. Delivery costs are low and the entire service is just awesome. Looking forward to buy from them in the future!
As always a perfect service...great prices and fast delivery!!!
Ordered Star trek discovery U.S.S Enterprise on 16th Novemeber and arrived three days later.
Packaged well with padding, price and postage were reasonable, overall very pleased so will order again in future and recommend to friends and family.
Fast delivery, wide choice of kits. Great!
Excellent service. very quick delivery

Thanks
Great service model well packaged and received in good time
My first port of call is Jumblies Models, I've always found them to be reliable, speedy and helpful.
very nice product. WW2 tank waltersons- forces off valor.
They were able to advise on models I was interested in and when they were due in, also on how to reserve items to ensure availability on their general release. Excellent and quick service on in stock models.
I have been purchasing aircraft from Jumblies for at least five years now. Aside from a having great selection of diecast aircraft, their shipping department is really on the ball. I generally receive my order here in Pennsylvania within a week or so. I also like the pre-order function on their website. I strongly recommend Jumblies to other airplane and model enthusiasts.
Excellent service from Jumblies as usual, Great communication and speedy dispatch of my order. So glad i stopped using Flying tigers.
Excellent products and excellent customer service.
Very very good service and price. Delivery was on time and goods packed well. can highly recommend.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,944 reviews