Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Great product, good packaging, and very competitive price.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great price with a very good delivery price same great service as before.
In these difficult times, I found Jumblies Models to be totally professional. The website is clear and easy to use. I was kept upto date with my order and the delivery time was first rate. Great service guys. Thanks.
Came across Jumblies quite accidentally,but they had a hard to get model at a reduced price.

Bought,extremely efficient service and have now added Jumblies to my favourites list. Thanks.
Excellent friendly service and very prompt delivery. Pre order service most useful for advance orders. Highly recommended.
Excellent service all round. Always kept informed of when models become available so why go elsewhere? Prices are competitive also
Very quick and efficient in the current climate excellent
Very good communication was able to purchase over the phone no hassle.
Exceptional service, purchase arrived safe and secure, well packed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Long time customer. What really stands out is their individual service. On this occasion I was stuck overseas as a result of the COVID19 travel ban when my order arrived in stock. They very kindly hung onto it for about two and a half months at no extra charge. It was then promptly shipped and arrived in the usual excellent condition. Thanks Toni.
I have ordered a number of models from Jumblies over the years and have always been impressed with their service. I recently had a problem with logging in and it was sorted very quickly.
A very pleasant transaction,the 3 models were very well packed,and they arrived early,I would definitely use Jumblies again and would definitely recommend them.
Great service ,arrived in 10 days to country NSW.
On opening the outer box which was slightly crushed the model box was ok and so were the parts inside.looking forward to building the Hms Victory.
Very prompt service. The item was well packed and priced competitively. I'd certainly buy from Jumblies again.
Quick and clean would use them again for my air gun needs every time
Nice model
In all respects excellent!
The lowest price I could find for the model I wanted. The delivery was quick and it was well packaged. All good.
Excellent service Thank you.
Superb service from start to finish. I spoke to the gentleman on the phone re my pre order and he couldn’t have been more helpful. The model requested in January is rare hence the wait. I will certainly be dealing with your firm a lot more. Another thing that impressed me was the packing of the largish kit , bang on. Thank you once again.
Best prices and excellent service.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,704 reviews