Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Delivered on time and well packed. No damage. Highly recommended.
Good supplier and very helpful. Items arrived quickly and well packaged. I bought two kits during a discounted price promotion, I'd forgotten a third I wanted, rang them and they readily agreed to discounting that as well even though by that time the promotion had ended. Great service!
Correct doing business !
Fast, and reliable service.
Great range of models, swift despatch. Thanks!
I ordered 2 Die Cast 1/144 model aircrafts from Jumblies at a very good price and they arrived very quickly and were packed great. Models were better than expected and the detail was super. I would recommend Jumblies Models.
Great service from jumblies have ordered stuff before no problem with items well packaged in box had them sent by royal mail with option of having courier delivery great service from royal mail track will use again grey company jumblies
I was very pleased with my purchase,and I shall use them again.excellent.
I have been purchasing aircraft from Jumblies for several years. Everything always arrives here in the U.S. quite quickly and in excellent condition.
It’s the first time I have used Jumblies models and I can say thank you for a great service my model turned up very well boxed and protected and a very fast service from you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
one word.....fantastic
Wonderful little SR71. Good customer service, I would recommend buying with Jumblies.
A very good and efficient ordering service. Models are promptly delivered and are well made.
As is usual with Jumblies the models arrived on time and were carefully packed There is not a model shop anywhere near where i live so i always use them for new model updates and purchases Excellent service
Very pleased with service. Explained how long to deliver and it was delivered as promised. Will use them again.
great service easy website to use very fast service good prices big selection to choose from I was very happy with my purchase .
no problems order came through on time
Excellent quality service, fast and smooth dealing with this company
Excellent service and great price
Usual excellent service. On this occasion wrong model sent but very quickly rectified. Have ordered several models from Jumblies and will do so in the future. Recommended.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,409 reviews