Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Model was very good well pleased with it the dispatch and delivery was very quick considering the situation we are in
Perfect,would definitely use again.good stock levels and prices.
Very fast and efficient service, item arrived two days after ordering in a well padded and protected box.
Jumblies has been my go to model supplier for around ten years. Great on line service with reliable deliveries. The website is good and backed up with swift supportive communications. They say you can tell the best suppliers who job on and resolve problems. In this regard Jumblies are also excellent, having found models for me, and rapidly replaced the odd defective model.
In this lockdown you can keep your modelling activities flying with the Jumblies team.
Nice selection of otherwise hard to find models and kits. Good value and prompt delivery.
Really pleased with the service and fast delivery would definitely use you again thank you
My first time shopping with jumblies models.will be buying from them again.happy with my purchase.
Model received promptly following my telephone order.The person I spoke to when I placed my order was very friendly and helpful.I shall certainly be shopping with Jumblies again!
My daughter loved it the Jada 1:24 1969 Corvette With Harley Quinn Figure
and the price was right. 10 out 10
I was very happy with the customer service and prompt delivery
Great service
The Airfix kit I ordered arrived via Royal Mail in perfect condition as it was well protected for the journey and arrived promptly.
Excellent service, highly recommended
I Bought a model I was looking for at a great discount price, the model came in perfect condition and was a high standard of quality and came within a week of purchasing .
Prompt delivery....well packaged
This was my first purchase from Jumblies and I was not disappointed, very good price for the items I ordered and the delivery made it even better, so I will be watching the web site more often and will gladly order again.
Very friendly to speak to, helpful, prompt and efficient, with great VFM, what more can you ask for...many thanks Jumblies
Good price, swift delivery.
Lovely model in quality packing.
Quick delivery.
Really pleased overall
Model preordered, well packed and posted as soon as item was available. Arrived Okay and exactly as offered.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,650 reviews