Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Excellent value and service. Delivery option included ability to choose the day, so I was able to pick a date when someone was home.
First time using this company, great website, easy to order and came on time, loved my model and will be using again, and again, lol
Jumblies Models 5 star review on 25th May 2022
very pleased all round
A great little find. Always a joy to deal with someone reliable and diligent. Good range and prices.
Great service as usual,will make future purchases I’m sure,very well packed and good delivery
I have been a customer of Jumblies Models for several years and have always received excellent service. Their unique selling point is that you can pay a £5 deposit to secure a pre-order and pay the balance before shipment. I highly recommend Jumblies Models.
Excellent service , quick response , competitive prices , good packaging , I have had no reason to return anything , they are recommended .
Excellent customer service.
Highly recommended. Has never let me down on the quality of product, the price, the delivery and packaging of the product. So good I'll say it again Highly recommended.
I have purchased (mainly diecast aircraft & tanks) from Jumblies since about 2005, ordering by phone and via the internet. Their service, products, and prices have been uniformly excellent. The pre-order service for forthcoming models is especially good, allowing me to buy the kind of models that sell out almost on release, for example, Hobby Master 1/48 aircraft in the colours of all-time top fighter ace Erich Hartmann.
Very good service. Very good quality products
I've done a lot of shopping and I've never had any problems. You can shop with confidence.
I have been purchasing model planes from Jumblies now since early 2013. I have always found them to be very efficient and quick to respond to my queries despite living in Australia. Can't remember ever having less than a 24-hour turn-a-round response. Their pre-order system also allows me to guarantee I obtain the products I am interested in at an upfront reasonable price. Great to be able to use a company that is so reliable and customer-focused.
Always buy my models/die-cast from Jumblies. A great, quick and easy service. Never let me down or had any issues. Definitely recommend.
A reliable and efficient seller, nice and quick to answer. Even if they have been like a lot of other shops impacted by the Brexit, the Covid, and the international crisis, they continue to manage their stock properly, and most of all preorders very smoothly. I am a very satisfied returning customer.
Good professional service
Competitive prices, excellent communication, great packing and fast delivery.
Quality product. Excellent pre-order service and communication - backed up with an easy, secure website check out process. Fast, well packed delivery and good delivery details & updates. Jumblies always provide an all round excellent customer service and sell great products too. Thanks.
Very good selection of military aviation. The pre-order went smoothly, and when the item became available, payment was easy and it shipped and arrived (overseas) very quickly. I'm very happy with the product, and with Jumblies.
Very good value and service with next day delivery definitely recommend jumblies especially the pre order service
Jumblies Models 5 star review on 20th May 2022