Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
very fast service, good price, good quality models
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service. Good prices and quick delivery, highly recommended. You can buy with full confidence from this company
Always reliable and rapid service.
Thanks
Arrived as expected, very nice model. Very impressed with packaging.
I have recently started to use Jumblies for purchases, and pre orders, and I have found that their service is fantastic, and I would recommend them to others
Excellent service dispatched very quickly hopefully can get more mad max rare models
As always first class service prompt delivery keenly priced. I will always use the jumblies website to browse what is avaliable.
This was the first time I have purchased from Jumblies but it will not be the last. Not only did they have the kit I wanted for a friends 60th, the price was competetive and the postage was also very reasonable. I opted for a pretty secure delivery and was impressed when the kit arrived, very well packaged, the next day having only paid for it online early afternoon the day before. Good selection, good prices, great service - what more could you want.
always an excellent and efficient seller with great service and cost effective prices
Pre ordered this model,. Was kept informed and it arrived today about a week after they said they had sent it, which, trust me, is very good for rural Spain. Well packed, therefore undamaged. can’t fault the service.
Very good service and delivered when said
Excellant service, excellant quality, very reliable
Kit arrived well packaged and very quickly.yUnfortunately the kit canopy was defective and I am going through revell to source a replacement.
Always first class service, they are my go to providers for most of my models. Only improvement would be to get new releases for preorders on the website a bit quicker as some other model shops are really quick which has meant I have placed orders with them for fear of missing out.
Great service, good price quickly dispatched and well packed - as usual. Thank you Jumblies
Extremely good service. Item I ordered came into stock earlier than anticipated and I couldn’t take delivery. I later had to cancel a holiday and reversed that decision. Despite messing them about they emailed me at every stage and came though with the goods
😊
the parcel arrived promptly,well packaged and i was very happy with the model.
there will be more in the future,and thank you for being there.
A good price, prompt delivery, over the moon with my model. Will definitely be ordering again.
Great selection. Great price. Great delivery.
Always a good service and reasonably priced.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,796 reviews