Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
happy with the product!
Great service. Well packaged and swift delivery. Will definitely use again for my modelling needs
Cheapest price of all the main model suppliers and goods delivery
Great company. Lots of good, varied items at reasonable prices. Definitely use again, good service.
Bien , pero lamentando mucho la mala gestion de la empresa encargada de repartir (seur), me llego la caja totalmente destrozada , y mas tarde de lo previsto , pues en el dia previsto no quisieron acercarlo . tengo los correo que demuestra su incompetencia Respecto a ustedes sin problemas Gracias
Can recomend Jumblies Models.
One of the best nett shops i have delt with. Fast effective and answered all my questions. Will be buying again from them
easy payment fast delivery
HIghly recommended. Smooth and easy pre-order service and very good value pricing. I'll definitely use Jumblies again.
Excellent service and fast delivery,, My Iron maiden spitfire arrived safe and sound. Am well pleased with Jumblies
Very good organisation, all ok, i revceived thé package. Thanks you
They where amazing very professional and quick postage
I was kept up to date with entire order & delivery service.Great customer service. Quick delivery. Definitely recommend and will use in the future!
All I can say is excellent service all round. I attempted to pre order a kit and there was an issue with the website, contacted Jumblies and it was fixed within an hour. informed all the way through the process and where my pre-order was and when to expect delivery. Delivered safe and sound - very happy will use again and again Thanks to all Rob
Recently ordered the Iron Maiden “Aces High” Spitfire. The customer service was excellent. So helpful, kept me updated all the way with this preorder. Excellent company, will definitely be purchasing models from them in future.
Great service.
I ordered a 1:32 scale model of the Iron Maiden Spitfire MKII. Excellent value, excellent service, prompt delivery. I have already recommended the product and Jumblies Models to all my friends and family. Outstanding.
I have been a customer for over 10 years and have never been disappointed or had issue. The service is excellent as are the prices that are always cheaper than I have found anywhere else. I look forward to the next 10 years :)
Very prompt dispatch when the model came into stock and very well packaged so arrived safely. Thank you.
Have bought from this company four times now. I’ve always found them very helpful, products perfect, well packaged and delivered on time. Nothing more to say :)
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,429 reviews