Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

customer service
"Items are well packed. Shipping costs for one item are to high."
"I'm very pleased with the die cast Sherman. Good construction and detail 1:32 scale. Available earlier than expected."
"Model not as expected. Jamie was really helpful and after I returned model a refund was sent quickly. I'd definitely purchase from jumblies on the future"
"I have recently purchased four die-cast 1:72 scale, Military Models (Trucks, Tank) from Jumbles.I am very happy with the quality of these models. They were delivered very quickly. And thanks to the staff who were very helpful with my enquires regarding availability of models. I have ordered more products and hope to order more in the future I would recommend Jumbles. Regards Brian Hickey"
"Pre-ordered forces of valor. Arrive extremely well packaged and promptly after release. Pre-ordered two more. Will be using again."
"My items came safe and securely, brilliantly packed. Will be using Jumblies again for when the next items are out."
"Great price, fast delivery to Canada! I’ll definitely come back!"
"As usual top class service. Fast dispatch well packed can't ask for any better. I've been buying from jumblies models for years and it's always the same service."
"I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN THEY DEALT WITH AN ISSUE A VERY HAPPY OUTCOME"
"Very Quick To Deliver Items That Are Purchased"
"As always I pre ordered s hobby master aircraft as soon as it was in stock I received a email and the aircraft was posted the same day good service and good price keep it up and well done"
"Great service, quick postage, well packaged,"
"Always efficient service and a £5 deposit secures any future release, rather than full payment with some competitors. Been a customer for many years. Highly recommended."
"Package received very swiftly and well packaged for protection. I would definitely recommend this company :)"
"I have purchased from this amazing team for many years. The service provided is second to none. Fantastic service, great prices and quick delivery always. Highly recommend for fans or diecast models. 5*."
"Great service always arrives sharply and well packed"
"Super speedy delivery of quality product! Overall excellent! Thanks Jumblies!"
"I don't normally write reviews but in this case I find I have to say 'faultless service' and leave it at that."
"Good promt and well packeck delivery"
"A regular customer, I'll remain a regular customer... First class service - fast, safe and well packed - and great value, as always. Many thanks -- "I'l be back"..."
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,344 reviews