Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Great service model well packaged and received in good time
My first port of call is Jumblies Models, I've always found them to be reliable, speedy and helpful.
very nice product. WW2 tank waltersons- forces off valor.
They were able to advise on models I was interested in and when they were due in, also on how to reserve items to ensure availability on their general release. Excellent and quick service on in stock models.
I have been purchasing aircraft from Jumblies for at least five years now. Aside from a having great selection of diecast aircraft, their shipping department is really on the ball. I generally receive my order here in Pennsylvania within a week or so. I also like the pre-order function on their website. I strongly recommend Jumblies to other airplane and model enthusiasts.
Excellent service from Jumblies as usual, Great communication and speedy dispatch of my order. So glad i stopped using Flying tigers.
Excellent products and excellent customer service.
Very very good service and price. Delivery was on time and goods packed well. can highly recommend.
envoi très très rapide
Very good service, fast delivery and great selection of products. Will be using them again. Would recommend to anyone interested in modelling or collecting.
Excellent service. Good selection of models at competitive prices.
Highly recommended.
Super service as usual from this great diecast supplier
Great prices my models turned up after only a few days happy day will definitely purchase more
Well packed and delivered on time. One of the best places to buy die cast models.
Always excellent service and communication and a very reliable and fast delivery. Recommended 5*
Great service, fast delivery with excellent prices for the models I ordered
Delighted with what I have purchased, the recipient should be well pleased, excellent service would recommend!
No problems order web144640, arirved just over a week, good for these days. packed very well regards john w hall from Spain.
Models arrived well packed and quick
Received a factory origin defect diecast. This has happened to me before with this vendor. Received a small partial refund, guess they had no choice on that front.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,930 reviews