Jumblies Models Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jumblies Models

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

How would you rate Jumblies Models ?

A Very Satisfied Customer.
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service and very speedy delivery. What more could you ask for. Well worth 5 Stars !"
Mark Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices, very informative about whatever's in the pipeline and cooperative whenever I have to cancel any of my pre orders. First choice for me."
Andrew Read
Verified Buyer
"Good range of diecast model aircraft. Jumblies seems to get new releases in sooner than other retailers. Online website easy to navigate, also very quick response to order when mailing the item. Postage a little slow (still waiting for my purchase but usually takes 2 weeks to Australia)"
Lee-Ann Miller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service - very pleased."
Richard Gorringe
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, Good to talk to if you have a query. Updates very useful."
Daryl Bristowe
Verified Buyer
"you would , better than me , i have bought a lot."
Graham Wood
Verified Buyer
"Great service is standard, never had a problem with them. My first choice when considering purchasing a model aircraft and has been for many years. Graham Wood"
Richard Eastaff
Verified Buyer
"Jumblies have very good levels of customer service and are committed to their customers. With my last order I had an issue with Parcel Force not delivering to me, following on from a conversation with Jumblies they took up this matter with Parcel Force. I couldn't have asked for more on this occasion as anyone who has had dealings with Parcel Force will know their customer service levels are below par. I will name drop here Jamie at Jumblies was excellent and I couldn't have asked for more from him. I have made a number of purchases from Jumblies and will continue to do so in the future. Great work guys and please keep it up. From a very satisfied customer."
James Nichols
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased many models from jumblies. I recently had a problem with a damaged accessory, and rather than return an otherwise excellent model, I rang them and spoke to Jamie, who contacted the manufacturer and arranged for a replacement. Very happy with the outcome."
David Paul Townsend
Verified Buyer
"User friendly website. Model and box well packaged and delivered promptly."
Nigel Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy delivery, product as shown on website, very satisfied customer here!"
"Great prices and very fast delivery. Excellent customer service."
Paul Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Kit was well wrapped and arrived promptly. Good service. Thanks."
Antony Vickers
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and goods were well packed to prevent damage"
Graham Day
Verified Buyer
"Order carefully packed and delivered very quickly."
"Top gun retailer"
"Simple to order and models arrived as expected without any problems"
John Petre
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a model. Great price and communication, great service all round. Very well packaged and delivered on time. Would recommend and use again!!"
Mr James Curran
Verified Buyer
"Always Polite & Helpful , a wide range of models at reasonable prices. Thank you."
Colin Burgess
Verified Buyer
"This particular model is just right to fit in my collection. It was a great price, arrived on time, in excellent condition."
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 755 reviews