Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Good prices, but nonsense service.
Web site advertises 24 or 48hr tracked shipping, which they seem not to actually use.
Advised of dispatch on 22 April. Now 29th and nothing has arrived. Royal Mail tracking returns "only updated after we have attempted delivery" - if ever.
So far my money gone and nothing to show for it.
I'd rather pay a couple of quid more for honest service.
Others do better.
Disappointed.
Very good, tank you
I won the bid for a F35c Lighting 2 . when I got my product I received a F35a in aF35c box with a sticker saying it was a F35a. I got the wrong plane.
Communication great, good stock, good prices, prompt & reliable delivery
I have been asked to write a review for a product that hasn‘t arrived. What sort of feedback do you expect?
Order number 127371
Consignment number MH096514631GB
Product not received and no communication from seller, so very poor service
Product not yet received.
Excellent communication, excellent packaging, everything went well, ok.
Delivery good. Model arrived damaged, Jumblies notified but no response, obviously not interested.
You offered my a Sepecat Jaguar with the picture of a painted Jaguar from a tiger meeting. I didn't read the text carefully enough, but in the text there was the word "Winter exercise camouflage". So text and picture differed, but I saw the picture and ordered the TIGER MEETING Jaguar..... and the black & white "Winter exercise camouflage" arrived.
No response to my e-mail, I thing UK is celebrating the re-union day of germany, too ?
Hello Mr Hennig,

Thank you for the review.

Your email was received at 9am this morning regarding the order issue. Your review was left at 9am UK Time, Giving us no time to answer your email.

Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to friday.

An email reply to resolve your issue will be sent during our office hours.

Kind regards

Jumblies Models
Ordered a revell kit from these guys on amazon, received email the following day saying they were canceling the order 'due to my delivery address' (NI) despite the amazon advert stating they delivered to NI.

Emailed them asking for clarification and never even got a response
No. Nothing went wrong except this. I was about to give you all the Stars.
Walrus model left with neighbour this morning. Ordered late pm last Monday, received e-mail advising despatch on Tuesday with number to trace through Post Office. PO site gave no information so made sure that I was in all day to receive it - did not arrive !! Had to go out this morning but luckily neighbour took it in. So much for "Next day Delivery"
Hello Mr Shilling,

We have looked into your issues, We can advise that your order was sent Via Parcelforce not Royal Mail (Which was stated in the Dispatch email sent from Parcel Force and Our Order System). This is why you could not track the delivery.

The order was dispatched Tuesday and delivered next day at 14:41 pm to your neighbour.

Kind Regards