Jumblies Models Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jumblies Models

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

"Delivery good. Model arrived damaged, Jumblies notified but no response, obviously not interested."
"You offered my a Sepecat Jaguar with the picture of a painted Jaguar from a tiger meeting. I didn't read the text carefully enough, but in the text there was the word "Winter exercise camouflage". So text and picture differed, but I saw the picture and ordered the TIGER MEETING Jaguar..... and the black & white "Winter exercise camouflage" arrived. No response to my e-mail, I thing UK is celebrating the re-union day of germany, too ?"
Hello Mr Hennig,

Thank you for the review.

Your email was received at 9am this morning regarding the order issue. Your review was left at 9am UK Time, Giving us no time to answer your email.

Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to friday.

An email reply to resolve your issue will be sent during our office hours.

Kind regards

Jumblies Models
"Ordered a revell kit from these guys on amazon, received email the following day saying they were canceling the order 'due to my delivery address' (NI) despite the amazon advert stating they delivered to NI. Emailed them asking for clarification and never even got a response"
"No. Nothing went wrong except this. I was about to give you all the Stars."
"Walrus model left with neighbour this morning. Ordered late pm last Monday, received e-mail advising despatch on Tuesday with number to trace through Post Office. PO site gave no information so made sure that I was in all day to receive it - did not arrive !! Had to go out this morning but luckily neighbour took it in. So much for "Next day Delivery""
Hello Mr Shilling,

We have looked into your issues, We can advise that your order was sent Via Parcelforce not Royal Mail (Which was stated in the Dispatch email sent from Parcel Force and Our Order System). This is why you could not track the delivery.

The order was dispatched Tuesday and delivered next day at 14:41 pm to your neighbour.

Kind Regards