Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
Great customer service to deal with, great prices and quick dispatch.
Always polite and helpful on the phone . Any orders always arrived promptly. Thank you.
Safe delivery of item and speedy response!
Always a very professional service have never had a cause for complaint. Likewise when I have phoned always polite a d pleasant.
A very efficient service keeping the customer informed at every stage. Great job.
Friendly, helpful, fast & efficient. What more can one ask for?
When I had a request for an item, I called them and they said they would do their best. Well not only did they do their best they found what I was looking for the price was less than I had expected. Excellent work all round - highly recommended - thank you.
The pre order system is perfect - nothing to do as a buyer except pay the deposit. After that it\s forget about it until the email comes to tell you the item is ready for dispatch and you pay the balance. I think I have had about 10 items now, some as pre orders and some not - I have never had a problem.
Easily the best service amongst all of their competitors- fast, friendly and efficient. That's why they've had a lot of orders from me over the years!
Jumblies Models is rated 4.89 based on 1,444 reviews