Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy

customer service
"Great customer service to deal with, great prices and quick dispatch."
"Always polite and helpful on the phone . Any orders always arrived promptly. Thank you."
"Safe delivery of item and speedy response!"
"Always a very professional service have never had a cause for complaint. Likewise when I have phoned always polite a d pleasant."
"A very efficient service keeping the customer informed at every stage. Great job."
"Friendly, helpful, fast & efficient. What more can one ask for?"
"When I had a request for an item, I called them and they said they would do their best. Well not only did they do their best they found what I was looking for the price was less than I had expected. Excellent work all round - highly recommended - thank you."
"The pre order system is perfect - nothing to do as a buyer except pay the deposit. After that it\s forget about it until the email comes to tell you the item is ready for dispatch and you pay the balance. I think I have had about 10 items now, some as pre orders and some not - I have never had a problem."
"Easily the best service amongst all of their competitors- fast, friendly and efficient. That's why they've had a lot of orders from me over the years!"
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,351 reviews