Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
I bought one of the pre-order models which was delayed due to Covid related impact. The model arrived eventually but the communication from Jumblies was lacking. A simple email to let us know things were delayed would have been appreciated. The rest of the service was good, the model as expected. I think this is more of a blip in performance in hard times rather than a pattern.
I had to wait an extra couple of months for my model. However when the model arrived it is absolutely spot on and so I'm not too unhappy about the delay.
Jumblies was excellent but rfm challenger 2 tes was terrible warped parts ejector marks on every piece, binned it
Order Ref. WEB136611.

Recently purchased an Oxford diecast Dragon Rapide Air Ambulance that was received Tuesday 17 March with a broken propeller blade. I have returned the model by post, Tracked and signed for on 21 March 2020. Upon receipt by Jumblies I requested a replacement be sent to me, have heard nothing as yet?
Got my model fast, but only one. I ordered two.
Fast shipping but box came smashed. 😑
Bien , pero lamentando mucho la mala gestion de la empresa encargada de repartir (seur), me llego la caja totalmente destrozada , y mas tarde de lo previsto , pues en el dia previsto no quisieron acercarlo . tengo los correo que demuestra su incompetencia
Respecto a ustedes sin problemas
Gracias
Items are well packed.
Shipping costs for one item are to high.
Not bad, but I placed an advance order which took a few months. I had to chase for information several times. My only criticism is that they could have communicated with me say once a month to let me know what was happening, without my having to do instigate. Order eventually fulfilled so all good.
I recently ordered 2 Bandai Star Wars kits from this seller. My order was processed swiftly and the items shipped. This was an international shipment from the UK to an address in France (so not too far). However, I was subsequently notified by La Poste in France that the package would be delayed owing to the outer cardboard box being crushed, torn and the internal contents visible. La Poste finally delivered the package after a two day delay while they were obliged to reseal and repair the box. Fortunatley the two Bandai kits were ok, apart from a dent to one of the kit boxes. My recommendation to Jumblies is to pack their shipments in much sturdier outer cardboard boxes, especially for overseas shipments.
Good : Easy to order, Quick respond & fast delivery.
Shipping Fee are too expensive
The aircraft cast is good quality with solid structure. Well painted without any fault spotted. Canopy frame build is little bit too easi to remove, falls off if rorating plane upside down, paint finishing could be sharper and more carefully finished, paint job little bit flooded but not much to bother too much. The show stand is not the most sturdiest build but can be easily fixed by using brush on loctite or similar while assembling the stand. This aircraft has only jettison fueltank as under fyselage and no other bits for under wing accessory. Putting on aerial antenna required little modification and loctite brush glue to secure tge antenna on rear of canopy frame, hole was too tiny and had to slightly carve the antenna thinner to fit in the hole. Rotor blade assembly is not the best quality of hobby master, blades are not equally angled 120 degrees from each other and rotor assembly is made of not so sturdy feeling plastic.

In shortly said little bit overpriced while looking at the quality in overall.
Purchases model car on pre-order. Price looked good, so paid deposit.

Upon final purchase, surprised when VAT was added in addition to the original price shown. This is unusual, as general consumers tend to buy at the price we see on screen, and not as commercial buyer where you know the price is ex VAT

Model ended up costing a bit more than the good price i thought i got!
I bought a model,they had it in stock,it got delivered, everyone is happy what more is there to say?
Model arrived undamaged but Jumblies packaging totally inadequate for international delivery - external box severely damaged. Model only protected by manufacturer's internal packaging (Hobby Master). Other vendors correctly use polystyrene and/or bubblewrap. Furthermore, GLS is an inconvenient delivery company. Why can't the normal postal service be used, as other vendors manage to do?
Ordering, delivery and phone conversations were all fine.
But: I bought a Westland's Gazelle 1:72, whilst the model is good the stand to support is useless. In fact it is so poor it is unusable. The shop, whilst very pleasant, suggested using "Bluetack" which is not much of a solution. I think Jumblies could have had a better solution, perhaps getting onto the manufacturer/supplier and getting a genuine fix.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,950 reviews