Jumblies Models Reviews

Read Jumblies Models Reviews

sales@jumbliesmodels.com

17 Marshall Close

Tell us how Jumblies Models made you happy
I’ve just given my son his present. A Maisto red & cream 1971 Beetle. The engine’s cover remains ajar about 5 mm and impossible to fully close, is this meant to be please?
I placed an order in September that as of 12/17/19 I have yet to receive
Hello Duane,

Please can you advise which order you placed in September as the only order you have placed was in Late October?

This order was paid for in full on 9th December and dispatched the same day.

I look forward to your response.

Jumblies Models
I cannot review the products as they were delivered to the wrong address. And i dont know if they have been sent back to jumblies models or stolen by the people who accepted the delivery.
Well this is the first time I have bought a plane for jumbles modes. I received my plane and it was broke. So I sent it back not received my refund yet. But I am show i will with a free plane thanks Michael Reed.
Like most orders I have placed for Aviation 72 models, it arrived damaged. Not sure if the fault lies with the manufacturer or the supplier, but it has put me off ordering any more.
Transaction went fine, as did the delivery but the packaging of the parcel was atrocious! The box looked like had been used a ball in the recent World Cup England vs Costa Rica soccer match. It was battered and beaten and the tape sealing the box 1/2 undone. 2 of the air-cushioning packaging bags within the box had been deflated. Fortunately the item I ordered was intact and had suffered no damaged. Photos available upon request.
Model pre ordered I July 17 arrived March 18. excessive time period!!. 2 faults on model : 1) one propeller blade bent, 2) small plastic tip from one wing fell off. glued back in place, lucky it wasn't lost. otherwise a nice model. Keith howard
I thought it was a limited edition it
Giving the scale of a model, is alright if you know the size of the original. It would be helpful if the actual size of the model is given as well. In imperial or metric, will do.
I ordered my C-130 model in January 17 but did not receive it until the first week of July. I wrote about 3 emails enquiring about it's whereabouts, but each time I got a different delivery date.
When I did finally receive the model, I found it to be a lot smaller than I anticipated and given the price that I paid for it? It was very over-priced. The detail of the model (Inflight model) was average compared to the Corgi models.
Given the time line that this order took, I was disappointed that I (Customer) was the one who had to continually chase up its status.
Jumblies Models is rated 4.90 based on 1,870 reviews