Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

Based on 1,949 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
a great help in getting a good quote for car insurance, always friendly, eficient and answered phone quickly too
Excellent personal service and always cheerful and willing to help
I would highly recommend Jukes Insurance. Everyone I have spoken to on the team has been most helpful. I have my car insurance and house insurance wirh Jukes and have managed to reduce my monthly outgoings with their assistance.
Always very polite on the phone and extremely helpful and efficient!
Always on the ball , they set the prices no need to compare
Fantastic service everytime I sort my car insurance out or renew
Happy to deal with the folks at Jukes, helpful, efficient, approachable and friendly. And they manage to save me money ! What more need I say ?
Brilliant service and definitely better to speak to a human again after years of buying insurance online!
Excellent customer service.
I have used jukes brokers for a good many years for house and car insurance as well as holiday insurance I find the they are always helpful and prompt with any query I have I recommend you use them
Extremely helpful, premiums are competitive, and face to face is hassle free.
Excellent service as usual, have been with your company for many years and have always found the staff informative and friendly. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service,and polite staff.
Jukes makes sure that my home insurance continues to meet my needs at the best price.
Always good service
Friendly, efficient and professional.
Always finds us the best deal for both car and household insurance, very friendly customer service, so much better to talk to someone face to face. Know you can rely on them, been with them for years now and would highly recommend them.
Excellent Service
I’ve been with jukes insurance a fair few years now, with car, house & travel insurance, find all the staff very helpful and professional, would recommend to anyone.
Dealt with Arran and the team for years. Very nice folk and prices are always competitive!
Jukes Insurance Brokers is rated 4.9 based on 1,949 reviews