Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
House and car insurance, always very pleased with personal service
Very Friendly and Helpful staff.. Myself and Family have been customers for many years. Any enquiry has been dealt with promptly and fairly… Excellent service all round..My go to man Aaron in Bromsgrove always delivers :)
Excellent service been with them years & would never go anywhere else. Highly recommended
Excellent service , great prices
First class
We have been with Jukes Insurance for a number of years. They are always friendly and very helpful.
Quotations always competitive, paperwork always in good order and staff very efficient pleasant and professional
Great service, great staff, and I don’t have to remember insurance renewals
Very prompt and efficient service. I was really worried I wouldn’t be able to get insurance because my business is very small and unique. They were great, negotiating with the provider to make sure that I was covered. Highly recommend!
Always very efficient and friendly
Always so friendly and always have time to chat. If you want human to human contact this is the place to go. They always search the markets for the best deal for you.
Friendly helpful, takes the stress out of finding the right insurance for your needs. Many thanks to you all.
Couldn't ask for a better insurance company ! So helpful and when I had my accident (A deer hit my car) jukes staff couldn't do enough to help me. They are brilliant sorted everything out for me and also put my mind at rest. They always go that extra mile !! A big thank you to all the staff
Great service from great knowledgable staff
Hi Jukes , As allways brilliant personal service, goes the extra mile to help out .
Always use Jukes insurance as always great service
Extremely helpful and efficient. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Been a customer for many years.
Have been with them for years, very helpful and friendly people, they always find the best deal. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for a consistent service.
I have always received great service from Jukes. Friendly and efficient communication at all times and competitive rates provided.
Always been competitive when comparing like for like and a great personal service - especially when things go wrong
Jukes Insurance Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 1,549 reviews