Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
I have always found the staff at Jukes to be extremely friendly and helpful. More importantly they answer the 'phone straight away, and you're not left going round and round in a loop, at the same time being forced to listen to terrible music. I already had 2 other policies with Jukes. They make you feel that your custom matters, and they are a small independent firm, which is also important to me
Posted 35 minutes ago
Jukes helped me when I needed them most. Personal, helpful service, just what I needed. I would recommend them to all my friends. It was the personal service - you can't find it often today and Jukes are excellent.
I would never go anywhere else for my insurance needs. Fast and efficient service at all times by all of the Team especially, Suzanne What more who is a credit to Jukes Insurance.
Friendly excellent service
Excellent service Very helpful people Wouldn’t use any one else They do all the hard work for you Highly recommend
Always very helpful and efficient
Very efficient service. staff are polite and helpful. Fully recommend
The service we receive is superb, they are always friendly, polite and very thourough on the information they give us. Diane a member of your staff has given us excellent service for many years and is an asset to your company.
Very good
I received a phone call to remind me of insurance renewal with two quotes. I accepted the one that suited me. Very good efficient service.
I have always had a very friendly service and advice
jukes insurance good personal service and being able to speak to a human who appreciates your business.
great service 100% happy
No complaints, always efficient and get on with the job.
Excellent service every time very friendly people thanks
I have insured everything with Jukes insurance for more than 25 years. In that time they have consistently delivered startling and dedicated service. They’ve searched for the best policies, great prices, provided simple easy-payment options and they’ve been there when I’ve had an accident and when my house flooded. When I call, I have no doubt whatsoever that supporting my needs and resolving my concerns are their most important focus. You could always shop around, you could buy online from one of hundreds of companies or you could believe the glossy statements made in expensive adverts on the television but Jukes offer a special something that none of the others achieve. They put me in the centre of their world and fight on my side. I will never, ever buy insurance elsewhere.
As always, the service provided by Jukes is excellent. They deal with all my insurance and have never let me down. Long may that continue! Thanks.
Always helpful with good price
Always friendly staff helpful and reliable
We have used Jukes for many years and always found them to be extremely efficient, pleasant and easy to deal with. The telephone is always answered quickly and if no-one is immediately available they will ring you back. Would definitely recommend.
Jukes Insurance Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 1,585 reviews