Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

Based on 1,846 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
I have been using Jukes Insurance for years, it is always great to phone a company and a person answers instead of having to listen for several minutes to various options. I find all the staff very helpful and if they say they will ring you back they do. They will always try and get you the best prices whether it is travel,car or household insurance.
Outstanding service and friendly helpful staff.
I have always found Jukes Insurance very helpful and polite
I have been with Jukes Insurance for many years and always found them to be helpful, professional, competitive in their market and it’s always nice to be able to speak to the same people year on year. I can’t fault them.
5 star all the way Customer service Price always compared Excellent communication Efficient friendly Always on hand when help is needed
I have used Jukes like forever, the staff there are amazing and so helpful and efficient wouldnt shop anywhere else
Used these guys for years
Very helpful & quick transaction, would recommend to all
Excellent service and communications
Helpful and understanding
Always a good welcome from Carol and the team Thank you
Always excellent service and advice with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I have been dealing with Jukes for many years and cannot fault their quality of service. They have been more than helpful and friendly with it.
Allways find me the best deal. Excellent
I have used jukes insurance for some years know. Always very helpful staff and polite. Pleased with price on renewal. I recommend anybody to give them a call.
We have been customers for many years, and have always had very good service, thank you,
Never had any problems
Excellent service.
I love Jukes Insurance because they offer the friendly personal service rarely seen these days from other companies. They keep me informed with email and text. I do not have to wait in a queue to speak to someone and I always feel valued. I enjoy their open and honest communication which does not follow a prescribed script. I am grateful to have had them recommended to me as I would now recommend them to others without hesitation.
Been with jukes for 30 yrs ,always ring if I've forgot to renew great professional people excellent
Jukes Insurance Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 1,846 reviews