Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Brokers Reviews

About Jukes Insurance Brokers:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance Brokers made you happy
How fantastic is to actually speak to someone on the telephone without pressing 1 then 2 and possibly 3 and still not get anywhere and you always seem to go the extra mile if you can to get a good deal.
I have been a customer for around 20 years. In that time the service has been outstanding and all the staff exceptionally helpful. Moreover, the prices are competitive. I would recommend Jukes to anyone. Thank you and here’s to the next 20 years.
Di was so helpful and accomodating. She made the hole process a breeze. Zero hassle and an excellent policy for a fantastic price.
Always pleasant and helpful
Always helpful. Always courteous. And great value for money. Jukes helped immensely when I had a flood a few years ago. I committed to sticking with them because of their support and service.
Jukes always manage to get me a great deal!
Always helpful and friendly to talk on the phone and when visiting the office.
We are very pleased with advise and services with Jukes Insurance.
Jukes have saved me over £700 a year on my house and contents insurance. I was paying £982 a year with a bank and now paying £252 and a few pence with Jukes. I also have my car insurance with Jukes and when I had my accident a few years ago they literally dealt with everything and took all the stress out of it. If you are thinking of changing any of your insurance then definitely speak to Jukes.
I have used Jukes Insurance Brokers for many years. I trust them with finding the best insurance for me. The team at Jukes are always friendly, efficient, professional and happy to help. I would recommend anyone to use them for any insurance.
Excellent service, competitive pricing
The Team at Jukes Insurance have given me excellent advice & support for over 30 years and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Always excellent, friendly and informative customer service regarding my insurance, can’t fault any of you. Marie😁
Exalant carnt fault them
I have been with Jukes insurance for some 45 years. They have always served me and my family well. There prices are competitive and it’s nice to discuss in person
Always very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Have been with you for a number of years, for both my house and car insurance and would not go to anyone else. Do recommend you.
Professional service plus a good deal!
great service
Very pleased with service
I’ve been with Jukes insurance since I was 21 (now 68) They have alway looked after me and my family offering a complete service. I check the prices but you can’t beat service.
Jukes Insurance Brokers is rated 4.91 based on 1,334 reviews