Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Thank you for my order which came on 1st of may I will definitely order again
Love the jewelry we used to get a nomination box to put the charm in ti give as a gift sorry black mesh bag just does not cut it for the price of the items sorry
Love the charms. I've purchased in the past from Joshua James & my charms used to come wrapped in Nomination tissue paper with a Nomination box. I bought these as a gift so I'm a little disappointed they came in a plastic bag. This is my only criticism as if they were for me I wouldn't have minded. Maybe offer a gift option when ordering, I'm not sure there was one when I ordered. However, under the current circumstances, I was very pleased with the quickness of the service I received. Thank you.
Great shopping on line easy to do clear instructions
Very pleased with my purchases I am enjoying making beautiful memories for my family with their bracelets something for them to treasure and they love them too
Although I was disappointed that the order did not arrive on the date expected, second class mail taking 7 days due to the circumstances the country is facing, I have now received the item and happy with the item.
Ordered 3 charms which arrived pretty quickly under the circumstances
But disappointed that yet again only 1 presentation box when I need 3 😟
It's hard to write a review as my purchases havent arrived yet! When they do happy to write a review
Ordered on line. A fantastic choice of charms at a reasonable price.
I recently purchased 2 Nomination charms online. I was pleased with how quickly they arrived in the current circumstances. The only little issue was that they arrived linked together which was tricky to separate as they were separate gifts There was only one gift envelope too.Maybe an option when ordering to request this?
Nomination charm- come in very good condition and come very quick, only thing that let it down as it was a present I would of liked the nomination bag to come with it. Other than that I’d order from here again.
Quick delivery, however I purchased and wanted to purchase again the next day, and emailed for a loyalty discount and got no reply? I asked for this as I regularly get mail offering discounts. Ordered anyway, but this part of the service could be improved, maybe receiving % gong next order with dispatch email?
..prompt efficient service
nomination charm tool sent promptly - it would have been useful to know about the tool when the bracelet was purchased. Perhaps you could add it as additional accessory to the purchase of the bracelet.
Expected the item to be bigger than it was. The item was a gift and they already have some other charms so they weren't disappointed. They knew what to expect.
Hi I received my order very quickly, especially under the circumstances we are under. Thank you. Sorry I can't put a photo up as the item if for a special birthday gift.
Quick delivery and good price
Good choice quick service and parcel arrived in good time,great service would recommend.
Happy with purchase. However,Not easy to remove links without buying the tool
Good items but unfortunately arrived late for birthday
The delay in delivery was a bit annoying but understandable in the current climate although more information on tracking would be helpful but the bead was so worth the wait
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,734 reviews