Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Very pleased with 2 nomination charms purchased as gifts. Order process very smooth a and arrived really quickly And well packaged.
Great prices for lovely jewellery
Arrived quite quickly. Is a gift for person who chose this for birthday so presume is as thought
Using website was easy. Product was as described and was delivered quickly.
I bought a nomination bracelet and a "how to put on charms" leaflet would have been useful.
Great item , fast delivery.
Quick delivery and good quality
This charm was delightful! Just perfect for a loving mum on her birthday. It is a great size and appears sturdy too.
Delivery took longer than expected but nicely packaged,good qualty product.
Fast delivery packed well good items
I ordered some jewellery for my Daughters 21st Birthday, cannot believe both pieces came within 4 days, I was worried because of the lockdown , but no problem and very quick. It’s not her Birthday till the 1st of July, so I’m very happy.
Lovely jewellery great prices 👍
Granddaughter very pleased with her 21 charm
Have purchased from Joshua James on two occasions, happy with both.
Easy to order, quick delivery.
Excellent service and value for money.
Only one thing to complain about is that I ordered 2 links for birthday presents so needed two bags but only got one so I now have to try and find another gift bag.
On the whole though I am very happy with my purchases and will buy again from Joshua James. Thank you.
Nomination charms ordered and arrived quickly which was great as they were bought as birthday presents for 3 friends but I was a little disappointed that they arrived in small plastic bags and not the normal nomination coverings. I did receive a square velvet pouch and ribbon that had nomination written on it. I think it is a pouch to store a bracelet in. Other than the packaging the service was great
Bought 2 lovely charms for nomanation bracelet , was disappointed with one of them and returned it ,no problem at all , this has not affected my opinion of buying again as good service was given ....would reccomend job.
Ordered nomination charms easy app fast delivery my only quibble would be part of my order was present and it came in plastic bag lucky i had some nomination package from old charm definitely would order again
Easy to order on line web site very good. order came very quickly
Delivery was quick
Arrived quickly but weren’t made up.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,727 reviews