Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Still not received charm!!
Delighted in the charm though disappointed that there was no nominations box or tissue To wrap it in just a little black bag as it is being sent as a gift
Just received today
A little disappointed ordered nomination charm...charm is lovely was gutted though it never came in any nomination packaging As they normally do and it's a gift ...😢
Good choice of nomination charms,but let down by poor delivery system,they use royal mail 48 which is second class delivery,we waited over a week for delivery and missed a birthday because of delay.
Unable to review as I have not received my delivery.
I have yet to recieve my order over a week after I have had it ordered
Very nice but to small
Great service just think packaging just be different. It was delivered in a clear small cellable bag and 2 mesh bags with a tie round. Maybe a little box would be more effective. Apart from that I love my charm
Disappointed that the charm came in a small clear bag. Makes it look like i got it cheap from ebay
Im afraid I have had to return my bracket. It was much thinner than anticipated and although the quality seemed nice it was not really worth the money charged.
I ordered a double nomination charm which I had engraved. I was very happy with delivery but unhappy with the engraving on charm as you can hardly see it. I thought the engraving would be black.
I paid for next day as it was for a birthday present, however it never arrived and I had to chase, when I find out that sent it normal Royal Mail so didn’t receive it until Monday. I did receive a refund but that’s not the point. Also I usually get a gift bag when I buy a nomination gift but nothing was received, just a poor experience.
I cannot really comment on the purchase as I still haven't received it
Ordered an item on the 13th April.
Not received it yet.Paid for next day delivery.Investigation ongoing.
We shall see.Very frustrated.
The order process is grand but the delivery of goods is poor. I am still waiting on my goods over a week later.
Ordered a simple gold charm bracelet (nomination) and a charm to go with it as a present for my son. Order came a little later than expected and was the wrong order! Slightly disappointed as I’ve had to post the order back during isolation and pay for my own tracked postage. Beautiful jewellery but not what I ordered.
I’m very pleased with the item I took a while to get here so missed my mums birthday 2 days late x
When my order of 2 nomination charms arrived I was delighted with one however the other I unfortunately had to return because the colour was absolutely nothing like the one pictured on your website!
Need to ensure that pictures are as true to life as possible please
The nomination charm was scratched so I am disappointed. But I couldn’t return as it’s my daughters birthday Monday and I am hoping she won’t notice.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,745 reviews