Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Totally addicted
Joshua James Jewellery 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Package arrived promptly and was in great condition.
Love my purchases of Nomination bracelets and charms. All arrive in good time and well packaged. One charm was incorrect this time but replaced immediately. Service and communication are always first class. Thank you.
Variety to choose from , easy to order , delivery quick . Will be back very soon . Bracelet is a birthday gift for my daughter who will love it .
item arrived on time, bought for daughter for her birthday, very pleased thank you
Easy to order, great choice of nomination charms with good prices. They deliver really quickly and the item is well packaged. Have used this company for most of my charms and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Items ordered arrived promptly and were as expected
Very quick and easy to use and happy with my purchase
Always very good and fast delivery
Excellent service and quick delivery
Lovely little Nomination Charms, always next day delivery.
I ordered over 2weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. When it says 2-4 days delivery I would give or take a couple of days but not this long! Quite annoying as was a birthday present but that's been and gone now. Won't be ordering again I'm afraid
Awful company. Item never received.

They don't send goods to a 16 year old then refuse to do anything about it. Both she and my husband used their contact form to complain (which doesn't send any confirmation of receipt.) They waited to hear from Joshua James and now Joshua James say they never received contact via their form and say they won't do anything because it's been more than a month. They don't answer the phone. Avoid them.
Fab very reliable good quality
Easy process from beginning to end. Lovely jewellery- did not disappoint. Will be buying from there again. Highly recommended
Great..very cute..fast and efficient service every time
Item not received. Customer service none existent. Telephone number is permanently engaged and messages aren’t replied to! Will be seeking refund through my bank
Excellent service. Arrived very quickly. Impressed. Will be ordering from you again soon
Lovely, arrived promptly just as expected
Purchased a nomination charm from this company, which arrived fine and was perfect The reason I have given the 1 star review is the service I received when I wanted to purchase the bracelet after I'd placed the order. Nominations policy is you have to order a charm when ordering a bracelet (crazy policy esp if your bracelet has broken but hey ho!) They would not let me order this as it was 2 separate transactions, found this extremely unfair as they could have linked the orders, this then caused major inconvenience as I had a charm and no bracelet to give as a 21st gift for my niece. I then had to go elsewhere and buy it along with another charm. Customer service shocking and I would never use again.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,787 reviews