www.JonRichard.com Reviews

Based on 3,278 reviews
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
Very good quality and good value
Love the bangles I bought and delivery was on time! Great quality for a good price.
Very happy with the products (pearl necklace and earrings), the price and the service.
Please make your packing large, it’s hard to see the earrings in such a tight plastic sachet. You end up opening the sachet therefore making it not returnable due to the breaking of the seal. I’m stuck with some earrings that I don’t like due to that fact.
Beautiful bracelet, bought in the sale, looks far more expensive than it was
Beautiful earrings at a good price. Items were delivered on time as well. Perfect as a gift for loved ones. Thank you Jon Richard for the usual beautiful products at affordable prices!
Pretty little pink earrings for spring 💛
www.JonRichard.com 5 star review on 15th April 2022
I LOVE JON RICHARD JEWLERY, SUCH A CHOICEI ALWAYS FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, THANK YOU KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ALL OF. HAPPY EASTER, STAY SAFE ALL OF YOUXX
I was very happy with my purchase each time I bought some thing from them ,good quality stuff and excellent customer service .
Beautiful bracelet, arrived on time. Would definately purchase some more iitems from this website.
Beautiful bracelet, bought it for my wedding day and it’s perfect!
Absolutely delighted with my sterling silver bezel necklace and amazing price too saved 50% by purchasing direct I love simply silver jewellery it's my first time buying it online excellent.!
My kids love the earrings
Bought a selection of jewellery for my daughter's wedding - quality good, delivery good and returns process simple.
Beautiful jewellery for my bridesmaids! Great quality
Excellent quality and worth the money in sale. I don't only shop for myself but also recommend to my friends and they love the quality of the jewellery.
Beautiful bracelet! Great value. Thank you
As the Mother of that Bride, I wanted something special and this piece was absolutely beautiful. I had already purchased a similar Jon Richards sapphire bracelet from Next but needed something that but special to complete my outfit. Paid for expedited delivery and was delivered in time. Had so many lovely compliments and looked beautiful in the photographs. Highly recommended
Necklace and earrings is beautiful
Great value, prompt service. Bracelets extender worked great and matched the bracelet beautifully.
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.42 based on 3,278 reviews