John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
John Charcol do what they say they will do and when. No fuss, no excuses, they just get on and do it. I will use again.
Quick and efficient, reasonable charges, they take the strain out of arranging mortgages
Harris has been very helpful, took charge of my remortgage and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. My second experience with JC and I’m impressed. Always referring friends and family over.
Jyotin provided an excellent service. We required an urgent re-mortgage and he was very responsive and gave us a lot of time on a Saturday afternoon to help us. Would highly recommend.
I've found John Charcol to be proactive, approachable and readily available when dealing with any processes or matters at hand. In particular, Katie and Hollie were both excellent and credit to their employers.
Mark Nicholls and Toni were brilliant yet again. They are procative, approachable and brillant communicators. They also know what they're doing. Thanks again for all your help, promise the next one will be easy !
Really good understanding of the process and requirements. Helped move the conveyancing along and good value for money - excellent all round
I have been delighted with the service and expertise of JC. This should have been a relatively straightforward transaction but, large due to problems with third parties, the process became extended for more than would have been expected. The staff at JC were diligent in their attempts to expedite matters. The only reason I have, with some reservations, have suggested four rather than five stars, is that it took a little while for matters to get going at the start when communications were not as frequent as I thought necessary.
They got me a decent mortgage over 5 years at 1.91% on a 1 owner plus 1 referee backed mortgage so good job Norbert and Lauren
Steve Prior always does a thorough and efficient job of finding the best deals and then executing them with the minimum of fuss!! Delighted with the Buy2Let renewal which has saved me loads per month on the previous deal.
I couldn't have asked for any more given the circumstances. I started my remortgage process just before lockdown. Scott found another suitable product quickly when the one I appled for got pulled, the office also helped by posting solicitors docs to me when I couldn't print as working from home. Overall very easy to deal with, highly recommended.
Good options offered aligned to requirements; courteous and proactive service. Regular updates and preparedness to take responsibility to make things happen. Completion achieved seamlessly and efficiently. Overall excellent quality of service - recommended.
Delighted with the support provided by Charlotte and Maisie for John Charcol. They identified a really competitive product which fulfilled our requirements and managed the process to a successful conclusion. I would strongly recommend John Charcol based on our experience.
Excellent customer service, seamless experience. Would recommend to anyone looking for an efficient service.
We've used John Charcol for several years as we know we're going to receive great advice delivered in a timely fashion. Sener always goes above and beyond to ensure we get the best deal possible. Really couldn't fault the service. Thank you.
Mark Nicholls is absolutely top drawer. Have worked with him on a couple of mortgage/re-mortgages and have been always very pleased with his service, professionalism and client focus.
Excellent advice throughout and very reliable. It was a long journey to getting our flat but I always felt very satisfied with the advice given and the speed of response. I always felt Bruce went the extra mile and given it was a 2 year process and rates changed, I knew Bruce was constantly getting the best rate for us. There is nothing better than being able to trust your adviser especially with lots of other variables in the process and I can’t thank him and John Charcol enough for the excellent advice and treatment throughout the process.
Your service was excellent quick and helpful I really appreciated your service.
The customer service is above and beyond the were so helpful and made everything so easy
We had excellent service from John Charcol. Because of our age and particular requirements our mortgage needs weren’t simple but Jake and Cristian and colleagues couldn’t have been more helpful and persistent in finding the right solution for us and, just as important, making sure we understood all the details. Very impressive.
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,855 reviews