Jackson Woodturners Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Jackson Woodturners

enquiries@jacksonwoodturners.co.uk

Rutland Road, Corner of Rutland Street

Tell us how Jackson Woodturners made you happy

"Very quick service. Items arrived well wrapped to avoid damage. Ordered by phone as the website price kept changing as I tried to complete the order, however the person I spoke to was very helpful and completed the order. I cannot fault this company or product in anyway"
"Great service, fast delivery and just as described."
"Delivered quickly but they sent faulty products. No answer from customer service, just an answer machine which they seem to switch on before the office actually closes. Who knows how long I'll have to wait to get replacement parts now. A day off work wasted. Unhappy"
"So impressed with Jackson Woodturners. Originally went to "Champions" and got terrible service- plus the cost was just stupid, but glad I found these guys. Banisters, posts and rails were delivered really quickly, packaging was very thorough. Website was easy to use and informative. Would highly recommend. I need to investigate what else they do as will be using them for more stuff going forward."
"Brilliant service , delivered on time , good quality recommnded them to my sister whos doing her staircase ."
"Ordered spindles, oak handrail and accessories for a DIY project. Delivered on the specified date and very well packaged. I had to phone customer services to change the order slightly (a mistake on my part) and it was all handled really efficiently. Great quality materials at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended."
"Very pleased with my purchase from Jackson Wood turners. Good communications allround & a quality product. Stairs now fitted and looking very nice."
"The products we ordered were all of a high quality. They arrived quickly and we were given a choice of delivery dates. Moreover, we had to change the date of delivery last minute and the Jackson Woodturners team were very swift, polite and obliging, changing our delivery date with short notice and without problem."
"Great quality, speedy delivery."
"We are very pleased with the product supplied by Jackson Woodturners. We looked at all options for buying and having done online quotes with 3 or 4 UK suppliers called and asked them to at least match the best price with they did. Our preference was to buy more locally than some of the Essex based suppliers in case we had to get more bits or return any that weren't needed. We went for a very simple square oak look in our barn conversion and the result is fantastic."
"MY wife's project: Stair handrails with enclosed glass balustrade. Out choice's of wood, were oak or pine . Oak was a bit dark and expensive to be compatible with its surrounds, and ordinary pine was a bit featureless in grain. We opted for Hemlock which we hoped would fall somewhere in-between the oak and pine in appearance. we used a satin varnish finish which worked out really well. The quality of the timber, delivery options and quite importantly, the prices, were excellent . Fortunately we had a top Chippy to do the job-----ME Good stuff, Jackson's"
"Excellent product for an exceptional price. Thank you so much. Will recommend to everyone"
"Great quality. Wonderfully fast delivery"
"Very good quality of wood and excellent service"
"I have been very pleased with the service and found the product to be good value for money. The product is of good quality and as described. The style and measurements stated on the website were very accurate and the spindles will fit my stairs perfectly. Many Thanks."
"Just what I ordered... prompt service. Would definitely recommend"
"Very good service.Prompt reply to email. And delivery arrived as promised.Thank you ."
"Would definitely recommend. Fast and easy service. Great prices and excellent quality. Thank You"
"Excellent service, arrived promptly exactly what we were looking for. Will recommend"
"Absolutely spot on in every way"
Jackson Woodturners is rated 4.79 based on 803 reviews