IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

I think including the height of the frames for online shopping would improve the quality of description of the product.
Overall a good quality product delivered in a friendly manner
Thanks for your review Denis ✨and for your feedback about including the height of the frame, we will take this on board. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us overall 🕶.
I ordered my glasses online, (after breaking my only pare) even in lockdown there was a personal touch. They tried to get me a new pare ASAP . I’ll be using IOLLA again. Thank you
Thanks for a great review Cat! We look forward to seeing you again soon🤓
I had a few delays with my order due to confusion on the standardisation of prescriptions- would appreciate it if this was clearer when submitting.

Other than this, any time I had to interact with the staff they were very clear and patient. The package arrived in such A nice box I almost didn’t want to open it.
Thanks for your review Hannah✨ We are always looking for customer feedback and we will take this on board. Hope to see you again in our showroom soon & that you love your new frames! 👓🧡
The glasses were great value, and do the job perfectly. I'd criticise two things, though. First, the glasses were advertised as 'black', but in fact only the front section that retained the lenses are black: the legs are tortoiseshell brown. Second, I feel that IOLLA needs to review its distribution information. My glasses were sent out by Royal Mail 48, but took four days to arrive. It's no use blaming Royal Mail for that – IOLLA should be saying that there might be delays just now if they know about them.

Just to be clear, my wife would say the same about distribution. She ordered a pair of glasses recently from a shop, was informed they were ready to be collected, then received another communication on lockdown day saying they were being sent back for sending out from the factory. That led to a delay of a week or more. Exactly why the shop couldn't have crossed the road and posted them out themselves is a mystery.

We'd still go back.
Hi Gordon, thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback and we're so glad to hear that overall you are happy with your glasses and would come back to us again. I can see that our product photographs for the glasses you chose on the website are accurate but I will pass your feedback about the colour name on to our design team as this is something to consider for future. Royal Mail's delivery times do vary by area so it is difficult to quote a totally accurate delivery time before an order is placed but I will certainly feedback that we should consider alerting customers to the delays during the ordering process so thank you for raising this. When lockdown first went in to place due to global pandemic, we closed our stores and emailed all customers who had glasses to collect to offer free home delivery and to ask for a home address to post the glasses to. As we had to act quickly and wait for our customers to respond with their addresses, the best thing we could do was courier all orders to our workshop from where we could organise and post them with proper packaging. We're sorry to hear this caused a delay to your wife's order but please know that we were just doing all we could to make sure we got all of our customers orders out to them safely and in a timely manor.

Coronavirus has caused a few changes for us and we are still learning and adapting to how to give the best service possible to our customers during these challenging times so it does help us know how this has affected your experience so we can work to make improvements in future.
- Catriona
I love my glasses! They took a little while to come as there was an issue with the lenses but the customer service was excellent and I was given a lovely soft case as compensation. Thank you!
Thanks for your patience Caroline✨ and for giving us a good review! We are glad to hear you love your glasses and a matching soft case🤓 See you again soon!
The buying experience was excellent but Covid-19 got in the way of the collection and subsequent adjustment. This is absolutely not your fault but I'm now left with a pair of glasses which don’t really fit.
However, in the future I would certainly use Iolla again.
Thanks for your review Katherine✨ Due to the current circumstances we are doing all that we can to make sure our customers have their frames to see. As soon as we can we will be able to do a proper adjustment to your IOLLAs and have them fit perfectly. We look forward to seeing you soon and sort this out for you!🤓
Staff were helpful and friendly, but perhaps being slightly more genuine would be more effective, having watched several customers being served their behaviour was slightly overly effervescent and so to me appeared to be insincere. It’s nice to be nice but only if genuine. Love my glasses, will be back, will recommend.
Hey Elaine, thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback At IOLLA we are always looking for new ways we can improve our customer service and so we will be sure to feed this back to our teams for training purposes. We are so glad to hear that you love your glasses and thank you for recommending us!
Really slick organisation, simplifying the whole process of purchasing eyewear. Efficient service. Only downside is that shop is so popular that you sometimes have to wait a while for assistance So recommend you go at less busy times. Worth it though. Great choice and quality.
Thanks for your review Jacqueline✨ We are grateful for customer feedback and are always looking on ways to improve, so we will take this on board. We hope to see you again soon🤓
Great range of frames and lenses options. Staff are brilliant - helpful and knowledgeable
Thanks for your review Les