IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Good quality glasses and thinner lenses for £75. Overall very good.
Thank you for your review Madeleine! We'd love to know how we can get that fifth star next time!
Agjncrukbvcf
Relaxed experience in the shop, as they limited customer numbers and had a great cleaning protocol for frames which had been tried on. My only negative feedback is the lack of choice of frames for those with a slim face - i found no frames to fit me, so am back to my expensive optician who offers more choice for narrow frames. But I did find sunglasses in IOLLA, since a larger frame works OK for sunglasses - hopefully you’ll bring out more narrower frames in future!
Thank you for your feedback Julie! I'll be sure to pass your request for more narrow frames onto our design team. Hopefully next time we can get that fifth star!
Really great experience! Much better than any other I have had at an optician! Will be back.
Thank you for your review Megan! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and would love to get that fifth star next time!
Great glasses at a very reasonable price .
Great experience 👍
Thank you for your review Scott, we're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA! We'd love to know how we can get that fifth star next time so have sent you a follow up email to get some more feedback
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Thank you for your review Wendy! We'd love to know what we can do better next time to get that fifth star - we've sent you a follow up email for some more feedback
More than pleased with my glasses going to get sun glasses with the savings I have made
Thanks for your review Mary! We can't wait to see you again to make you some new sunglasses. If there's anything we could have done to make your IOLLA experience better, we'd love to hear more from you!
Excellent service, even under Covid conditions. Great range of frame designs, fantastic prices and delivery.
We're so glad you had a great IOLLA experience David. Thank you!
My visit was well organised with plenty of social distancing, felt very safe.
Staff were freindly & helpful without being pushy.
Lots of choice & happy with my purchases.
We're delighted that you had a great IOLLA experience Margaret. Thanks for your lovely review!
Experience in store was great, lots of lovely frames to try on and the staff were very helpful. My glasses were posted out to me as they're not currently doing in store collections however the frames are a really loose fit. I went into the store to have them adjusted and although they initially seemed better they are loose again within a week. I suspect this is because the measurements for the frame were taken at a distance behind a screen (covid precautions) but it's quite disappointing as my glasses continually slip down!
Hi Lucy, I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling with the fit of your glasses. The measurements we take from you in our showroom relate to how we glaze your glasses rather than the fit of your actual frame. We'd love to have another chance to adjust the fit of your glasses for you to see if we can get them fitting perfectly. A member of our customer service team has emailed you to arrange a booking to have your frame adjusted. I hope this helps!
Great , safe shopping experience, efficient staff and value for money products , delivered in the time frames promised
Thank you for your review Fiona. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
worth persevering with
Thank you for your review Charlie. We're so sorry to hear your IOLLA experience was not quite perfect and have sent you an email to discuss further.
Amazing service but glasses arrived opened
Thank you for your review Rebecca! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA but so sorry to hear about how the glasses arrived. We have sent you an email to find out a little more information.
The staff are very friendly and I usually get advice to help choose a new pair of glasses.
I would give 5 stars but my only issue with the shop is that the level of customer service is not consistent. There have been times when I've went in myself or with a friend and the staff haven't approached to give assistance when it was needed.
Other than that, I do love the shop and the overall customer experience is great. The frames are also very good quality and there's so many styles and colours to choose from.
Thank you for your review Peter! We're so sorry to hear you were a little disappointed with your most recent showroom experience. I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto our showroom manager to use for training. We hope to see you again soon!
My glasses are really nice and prescription is spot on. However it took 20 days for them to arrive, Iolla said they didn't receive my prescription first time round yet I sent it via THEIR link so it had to be correct (and it didn't bounce back to indicate there was a problem). On trying to contact them it just took me from one pre-recorded message to another and eventually they hung up, so that was frustrating.
Thank you for your review Anita! We're happy to hear you love your new glasses but so sorry there was a problem with the order. I've passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to look into the problem with the prescription upload as well as our telephone system. This does sound concerning to us so thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future and show you we can do better!
Excellent service at Stockbridge branch. Was phoned to ask if I’d like an earlier appointment and attended to brilliantly once at the store. Delivery was swift and great communication :)
Thank you for your review Shirley! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the Stockbridge team as I know they'll be delighted to hear!
I think including the height of the frames for online shopping would improve the quality of description of the product.
Overall a good quality product delivered in a friendly manner
Thanks for your review Denis ✨and for your feedback about including the height of the frame, we will take this on board. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us overall 🕶.
I ordered my glasses online, (after breaking my only pare) even in lockdown there was a personal touch. They tried to get me a new pare ASAP . I’ll be using IOLLA again. Thank you
Thanks for a great review Cat! We look forward to seeing you again soon🤓
I had a few delays with my order due to confusion on the standardisation of prescriptions- would appreciate it if this was clearer when submitting.

Other than this, any time I had to interact with the staff they were very clear and patient. The package arrived in such A nice box I almost didn’t want to open it.
Thanks for your review Hannah✨ We are always looking for customer feedback and we will take this on board. Hope to see you again in our showroom soon & that you love your new frames! 👓🧡
The glasses were great value, and do the job perfectly. I'd criticise two things, though. First, the glasses were advertised as 'black', but in fact only the front section that retained the lenses are black: the legs are tortoiseshell brown. Second, I feel that IOLLA needs to review its distribution information. My glasses were sent out by Royal Mail 48, but took four days to arrive. It's no use blaming Royal Mail for that – IOLLA should be saying that there might be delays just now if they know about them.

Just to be clear, my wife would say the same about distribution. She ordered a pair of glasses recently from a shop, was informed they were ready to be collected, then received another communication on lockdown day saying they were being sent back for sending out from the factory. That led to a delay of a week or more. Exactly why the shop couldn't have crossed the road and posted them out themselves is a mystery.

We'd still go back.
Hi Gordon, thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback and we're so glad to hear that overall you are happy with your glasses and would come back to us again. I can see that our product photographs for the glasses you chose on the website are accurate but I will pass your feedback about the colour name on to our design team as this is something to consider for future. Royal Mail's delivery times do vary by area so it is difficult to quote a totally accurate delivery time before an order is placed but I will certainly feedback that we should consider alerting customers to the delays during the ordering process so thank you for raising this. When lockdown first went in to place due to global pandemic, we closed our stores and emailed all customers who had glasses to collect to offer free home delivery and to ask for a home address to post the glasses to. As we had to act quickly and wait for our customers to respond with their addresses, the best thing we could do was courier all orders to our workshop from where we could organise and post them with proper packaging. We're sorry to hear this caused a delay to your wife's order but please know that we were just doing all we could to make sure we got all of our customers orders out to them safely and in a timely manor.

Coronavirus has caused a few changes for us and we are still learning and adapting to how to give the best service possible to our customers during these challenging times so it does help us know how this has affected your experience so we can work to make improvements in future.
- Catriona