IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Great service, lovely glasses, unfortunately too small for my head!
Hi Anna! Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your review! I'm glad to see we've been able to reach you to find a solution. We look forward to getting these up and running for you!
Staff were Friendly and keen to advise and support. I was happy with my choice in the shop but now that my specs have arrived I feel they are too big for my face. They are touching off my cheeks which is uncomfortable -
Perhaps this should have been pointed out to me? Good service though
Hi Audrey,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your review. We are so sorry to hear that your new IOLLA glasses aren't working out perfectly for you. All of the staff in our showrooms are trained and signed off in the dispensing of glasses and should offer advice if a frame doesn't fit well so we do apologise if we have missed this with your order.

At IOLLA we would never see someone stuck with glasses that don't make them look and feel great so we'd like to resolve this for you. Could you please send a photo of you wearing your new glasses to help@iolla.com and our team of experts in will be able to wok with you to find a solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting you sorted out with a pair of glasses you love!
- Catriona