IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Delivery really slow with no option to get direct from Iolla. One order was incorrect (rectified without question by Iolla) and the other order was late. Not great.
Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to write to us with some feedback.

We are so sorry to hear that you've been let down by your experience at IOLLA. Unfortunately Royal Mail have been struggling a little under the pressures of volumes of deliveries and also abiding by social distancing policies so deliveries can be expected to take a little longer than the normal 48 hours. At the moment, we are not offering collections to limit the number of customers in our showrooms also. However, your feedback is important to us so we will be sure to take this on board.

I'm so sorry to hear that one of your orders was incorrect. I'm unable to see this on your file so I have reached out to you by email to get some more information.
Good service
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I can see from your rating that it looks like we have some room for improvement so we’re so sorry if your visit didn’t quite meet our normal high standards. We’ve sent you an email now to ask for a little more information on how we could have bagged those last two stars and we would so appreciate any more feedback you have.
OPTICIAN WAS EXTREMELY NICE AND HELPFUL. UNFORTUNATELY THE GIRL AT THE DOOR WAS VERY UNFRIENDLY AND UNPLEASANT TO MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND.
Hi Sheelagh. Thank you for taking the time to write us with your review. I’m so sorry to hear that your IOLLA experience did not meet our usual high standards. Please rest assured that this matter will be investigated thoroughly. A member of our customer service team has emailed you and we’d really appreciate if you could get back to us with more information about your visit.
The service from all the staff was amazing from the minute I walked in the door, really friendly and informative. It was a shame the wrong prescription was put in my glasses which caused me to take time out of work to fix it, however mistakes can be made and would still buy from because of the good quality.
Hi Lauren, we're happy to hear you had a great experience in the showroom but so sorry there was a mix up with your glasses. A member of our Customer Experience team has sent you an email to discuss further.
Restrictions in place made visit very uncomfortable. Glasses took a long time to be delivered. Good to have them sent directly.
Hi Janet, we're sorry to hear you felt your visit was uncomfortable due to our health and safety measures. We've implemented these measures to ensure that both our staff and customers remain safe whilst in our showrooms. We're always looking for ways to improve so we'd love to get more details on your feedback. We're so sorry your glasses took a little longer than the expected lead time. I can see there was an issue with your lenses when they arrived from our supplier and so your glasses were dispatched 2 days late. A member of our customer service team has emailed you now to find out more about your showroom experience.
Glasses never quite fit unless you go back to the shop. Lenses are OK, but never perfect. Service levels are fine.
Hi Gerry, thank you for your review and so we're sorry to hear you're not completely happy with your IOLLA experience. I've sent you an email to discuss this further as we'd hate to see any customer stuck with glasses that are not quite perfect.
Great service, lovely glasses, unfortunately too small for my head!
Hi Anna! Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your review! I'm glad to see we've been able to reach you to find a solution. We look forward to getting these up and running for you!
Staff were Friendly and keen to advise and support. I was happy with my choice in the shop but now that my specs have arrived I feel they are too big for my face. They are touching off my cheeks which is uncomfortable -
Perhaps this should have been pointed out to me? Good service though
Hi Audrey,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your review. We are so sorry to hear that your new IOLLA glasses aren't working out perfectly for you. All of the staff in our showrooms are trained and signed off in the dispensing of glasses and should offer advice if a frame doesn't fit well so we do apologise if we have missed this with your order.

At IOLLA we would never see someone stuck with glasses that don't make them look and feel great so we'd like to resolve this for you. Could you please send a photo of you wearing your new glasses to help@iolla.com and our team of experts in will be able to wok with you to find a solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting you sorted out with a pair of glasses you love!
- Catriona