IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Frames are stylish, however stuff sufferings form lack of professionalism. I experienced more care form well-known big brands optical stores. When I visited your store I expected advice and more care about fitting my new glasses. I had a feeling that the stuff member doesn’t care much about my frames or if they fit properly, or if the measurements are taken accurately. Others companies (even if they are more expensive) providing efficient care and professionalism regards the provided service. I afraid I will not back to your place as the first experience is important for many, in my case was more disappointing I afraid. Kind regards Jakub Kurzep
Hi Jakub,

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, we take customer feedback very seriously at IOLLA and we are always looking for new ways we can improve our service for our customers. At IOLLA we do adopt a much more relaxed atmosphere and approach to styling glasses compared to traditional opticians, we prefer to let our customers browse casually on their own and then step in to offer advice when they need some help. This being said, professionalism and care should not be compromised. Our staff are all fully trained in dispensing spectacles which fit the face perfectly and we would never let a customer purchase glasses that don’t suit or fit them. All staff processing orders are also fully trained and signed off on taking accurate pupil measurements and why these measurements are so important so we are concerned to hear that this did not come across when you placed your order. We will certainly investigate this with the team in-store.

Have you found since receiving the spectacles that these aren’t working perfectly for you in terms of the fit or vision? We would never see a customer stuck with glasses which didn’t make them look and feel great at IOLLA so if this is the case please email us at help@iolla.com or call us on 0330 124 6525 and we can find a solution together.
We would also hugely appreciate any more detail you have for us on your experience in our showroom as we will use this for training with our team.

Warm regards,