IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

I'm really disappointed with my varifocals from Iolla. They just don't seem right somehow - and I have worn varifocals for thirty years, so am used to them. Do you have a returns policy? Some opticians have a thirty day period, where they will reimburse a customer who is unhappy with the purchase.
Thank you for your review Isabel and we're so sorry to hear your new glasses are not quite right. We would never see a customer stuck with glasses they cannot wear so we have sent you an email to discuss further.
Should have picked the original glasses I wanted but was persuaded to go for another, don't like the ones I got now i see them on with lenses in so won't wear them
Hi Linzi, we're so sorry to hear you're not happy with your new frames. We would never see a customer stuck with a pair of glasses they won't wear. Please send us an email with a little more information to help@iolla.com. We hope to hear from you soon and reach a solution!
Issue with my glasses. I have emailed twice but no response.
Hi Nick, thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear there is an issue with your glasses and you have not heard back from us. Unfortunately your email had made it's way into our spam inbox. I have sent you an email now so hopefully we can get to the bottom of the issue soon!
Unfortunately my order was somehow overlooked and did not arrive for 14 days.
Hi LJ, thank you for taking the time to get in touch with some feedback. We’re so sorry to hear you were disappointed in your IOLLA experience. I can see that your clip-ons were dispatched on-time but unfortunately were lost in the post causing this long delay. Our sincere apologies again. We’ve sent you an email separately with a little more information. We hope we can make it up to you next time!
Frames are stylish, however stuff sufferings form lack of professionalism. I experienced more care form well-known big brands optical stores. When I visited your store I expected advice and more care about fitting my new glasses. I had a feeling that the stuff member doesn’t care much about my frames or if they fit properly, or if the measurements are taken accurately. Others companies (even if they are more expensive) providing efficient care and professionalism regards the provided service. I afraid I will not back to your place as the first experience is important for many, in my case was more disappointing I afraid. Kind regards Jakub Kurzep
Hi Jakub,

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, we take customer feedback very seriously at IOLLA and we are always looking for new ways we can improve our service for our customers. At IOLLA we do adopt a much more relaxed atmosphere and approach to styling glasses compared to traditional opticians, we prefer to let our customers browse casually on their own and then step in to offer advice when they need some help. This being said, professionalism and care should not be compromised. Our staff are all fully trained in dispensing spectacles which fit the face perfectly and we would never let a customer purchase glasses that don’t suit or fit them. All staff processing orders are also fully trained and signed off on taking accurate pupil measurements and why these measurements are so important so we are concerned to hear that this did not come across when you placed your order. We will certainly investigate this with the team in-store.

Have you found since receiving the spectacles that these aren’t working perfectly for you in terms of the fit or vision? We would never see a customer stuck with glasses which didn’t make them look and feel great at IOLLA so if this is the case please email us at help@iolla.com or call us on 0330 124 6525 and we can find a solution together.
We would also hugely appreciate any more detail you have for us on your experience in our showroom as we will use this for training with our team.

Warm regards,