IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
great service great frames!
Posted 28 minutes ago
My 1st visit as recommended by my daughter
Great experience with excellent service. Delighted with my specs
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with my new glasses and the instore staff we're great!
Very pleasant experience and no pressure to buy “ designer frames” . I shall but more glasses fro Iolla
love the customer service, easy to use website to book an appointment. The staff were expecting me and i had the shop to myself. It was very relaxed and i loved the honest opinions of the staff member. I have recommended to all of my friends
Love my new glasses. Ordered and delivered in perfect condition!
Good service very pleased with the attention paid, extremely pleased with glasses
The two staff members at the Finnieston shop were friendly and professional. I felt really safe and at ease in the shop with all the covid19 precautions taken and clearly explained. I could try on any glasses I wanted still as long as I put them down to get cleaned afterward. Really happy with my new glasses!
I'm used to paying over the odds just to be able to see correctly. I decided to use Iolla on recommendation from a colleague. Didn't regret it. Glasses arrived and great quality. Equal to Rayban etc. Required adjustment however this was very easy. Just popped into the store and the staff adjusted there and then. Would 10/10 recommend.
Just all good
Excellent service and selection of frames at an incredible price for a prescription like mine - I’ve already recommended to all my family and friends. Thank you so much for my new spex, I love them!
Really great service. Quick and pleasant. Have recommended to friends and family.
I had asked for the wrong prescription and they very kindly sorted it out for me, also love my glasses!
Great service.
Fashionable frames
Very good prices
Wonderful service. Given the pandemic I was sceptical of getting glasses at this time but the staff were all brilliant and so helpful and informative. That was my first experience with IOLLA but it definitely won’t be my last!
Good , friendly staff a great experience
Wonderful service , great glasses , excellent price for varifocals
Always get my glasses here. Simple process and great designs.
Very pleasant and very punctual
Exceelnt. Lovely glasses i have 2 pairs now. Really fast service this has been great during the pandemic
IOLLA is rated 4.93 based on 760 reviews