IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

IOLLA 5 star review on 9th April 2021
IOLLA 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Natasha O
IOLLA 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Matthew M
Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
Was in and out in 15 minutes. Great service from the moment I arrived.
Fab selection of glasses and sunglasses.
No hassle to buy and got to browse on my own whilst I decided on what I wanted.
Also need to mention the price. £75 per pair is a winner.
Glasses arrived within 10 days in brilliant sturdy cases.
Will definitely be returning in the future.
I love iOLLA and was delighted with my newly refreshed pairs.
I was a bit unsure about buying glasses online at first. But I've just purchased my second pair of iolla specs and I'm very happy with both. The virtual try on works well, and I love the fact that I don't have to pay extra for thinner lenses! Stylish frames, great value and excellent customer service. What more could you want?
Love my new sunnies. Arrived in stylish case. Easy ordering and delivery fast.
A. Dry good service provided
Glasses with this lenses for £75 with prescription lenses. Great value.
Second pair of reading glasses, pleased both times. Will certainly buy again.
Very friendly and helpful service. Felt very comfortable with the covid rules in place and love my prescription sunglasses. Thank you!
Very happy with the service. Whole process was straightforward. Received glasses much quicker than had anticipated. Would order from again.
Good service, cute glasses, great price!
Thank you for your review Catherine! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
This is the first time I have been able to order glasses online. My prescription is usually not on offer. But I got a pair of lovely specs, really light and the lenses are so thin. So good that they treat you the same regardless of your prescription. Will definitely order again!
Thank you for your review Anna! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Friendly, professional and fast. The staff made choosing frames in these strange times an easy process and the hygiene measures were excellent. I ordered varifocals with a prism in the lens and they were delivered quickly.
Highly recommend IOLLA.
IOLLA 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Thank you for your review Elizabeth! Looking great in your new Gregorys!
Great specs, second pair of same style different colour, many thanks.
Thank you for your review Aiden! We're so happy to hear you love your new glasses!
Delighted. Vouchers as a birthday gift. Easy online process both to virtually try on frames and also to submit my prescription. Glasses arrived much quicker than I anticipated and I love them. Highly recommend, thank you.
Thank you for your review Megan! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Excellent service.
Well organised showroom.
We have used Iola for years and will continue to shop with them.
Thank you for your review Eleanor! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Quick safe and efficient visit to Iolla. Ordered 2 new pairs of glasses and they were sent out in the post to me within days.
Thank you for your review Elizabeth! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Friendly and informative staff
Thank you for your review Corinne! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Have been a great Iolla fun for some years now . Great service, great designs , great value/ thanks again👍
Thank you for your review Robert! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Amazing glasses and fast service. Regular communication and updates. Second pair of glasses I’ve had from IOLLA and genuinely couldn’t fault them!
Thank you for your review Lori! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Simply superb
Thank you for your review Tom! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Great staff, Great glasses, amazing prices
Thank you for your review Leon! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
IOLLA is rated 4.94 based on 1,372 reviews