IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Staff were Friendly and keen to advise and support. I was happy with my choice in the shop but now that my specs have arrived I feel they are too big for my face. They are touching off my cheeks which is uncomfortable - Perhaps this should have been pointed out to me? Good service though
Will always shop here for glasses. I've managed to save hundreds on lens thinning and such high quality glasses!
Great service and fab glasses.😎
Friendly staff were able to recommend frames which would suit me. Very happy with my new specs though would have preferred reactions lenses.
Excellent quality glasses and lenses. I have varifocals so they need to be good. Good people too.
Fantastic service particularly in such a difficult time. The staff were super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. My glasses are awesome! Keep doing what you're doing Iolla team...thank you πŸ˜€
Great staff, very friendly and easy to talk to.
The staff were lovely and helpful, without being at all pushy. There is a nice selection of glasses in different styles and colours. Ordering and picking up the glasses in store was a doddle Over all a great experiences. I would definitely recommend.
First time with Iolla..Great service from start to finish.Great choice of modern , different style frames at an excellent price..well done ..a new fan.
I have now used IOLLA for spectacles on 2 different occasions and would not contemplate going anywhere els. The level of customer service accompanied with the number of different styles makes IOlla unbeatable .
Really solid feeling glasses, fantastic quality. I have a pair of person sunglasses, and they feel as good! Excellent service and value.
Perfect. Unbelievable value. Expected to pay £300-£400 for high refractive index lenses but where fitted in (including frame) for £65! Measured for face fit in store and posted. Still can't believe the value. The choice of frames was amazing and been looking for years everywhere and held off because of cost and uninspiring choice elsewhere! A chance recommendation whilst in Glasgow and impulse buy! Clip on sunglasses spot on too for £30!
I love love love my new glasses, I can find no fault with them at all. However the thing I would like to give a review on is your amasing team. Especially the lively lady who helped me in your city centre branch (I am so sorry her name has left my brain, although I think she had only been there a few months.) She was so very helpful and a delight to talk to. She even had a lovely conversation with my mum too!
I had a great experience with Iolla. The shop/showroom was really stylish and the staff very happy to let me take my time and try on as much as I wanted. I love my next glasses too, and the price is outstanding for glasses of such high quality. I can’t see me ever going anywhere else.
Fantastic service all round. Lovely staff, great choice of frames, no hidden extra costs. Used the postal delivery service which was brilliant for me. Well worth the 200 mile round trip from Northumberland. Very happy customer πŸ€“ πŸ‘“ ☺️
Thanks for this great review Susan!✨ We hope you will travel another 200 miles to come and see us again soon πŸ€žπŸ‘€
Great specs at very affordable prices!
Thanks for your review Konstantina
From the moment I stepped in to your city centre store, I felt at ease and picking my new frames was so easy - I cannot remember your two colleagues who helped me, but please pass on my thanks. My mum will be back shortly to get her new glasses - 5 stars!
Thanks Stephanie, we are glad to hear you had a great experience at out West George St showroom πŸ€“βœ¨We will pass on the message and we are looking forward to seeing you both!
I was really happy with my first purchase from IOLLA so I ordered the same frames but in a different colour online and it was so easy and straightforward They were perfect and I now have 2 pairs of stylish frames I would definitely go back again !
Thanks Louise!✨ Glad you got to experience both our showroom and online experience. See you again soon for your third pair πŸ€“
Staff were helpful and friendly, but perhaps being slightly more genuine would be more effective, having watched several customers being served their behaviour was slightly overly effervescent and so to me appeared to be insincere. It’s nice to be nice but only if genuine. Love my glasses, will be back, will recommend.
Hey Elaine, thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback At IOLLA we are always looking for new ways we can improve our customer service and so we will be sure to feed this back to our teams for training purposes. We are so glad to hear that you love your glasses and thank you for recommending us!
No fuss , very easy and professional and great glasses πŸ€“ go on treat yourself
Thanks Michelle