IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
Hands down the best pair of glasses I’ve ever owned! Ordering online was as quick and easy as buying a new pair of shoes. I can’t wait to order my next pair!
IOLLA 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Thank you for your review Isobel! Looking great in your new Swintons!
A good range of frames at competitive prices together with pleasant and helpful staff.
Thank you for your review Wendy! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Simple process
Friendly staff
Clear pricing
Good COVID-19 safety
Thank you for your review Caroline! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Great service, even during covid restrictions. Vast selection, so well priced and quick delivery. Will definitely be back here for all my future glasses and perhaps treat myself to a prescription pair of sunnies!
Thank you for your review Ingrid! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Great service
Thank you for your review Margharita! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Fab specs and very prompt service !
Thank you for your review Anne! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
This is my first pair of glasses and I couldn’t be more impressed with Iolla.

Before lockdown, I visited the store to see which frames I wanted. The store is great. I the staff were not only extremely knowledgeable, but were also very conscious of Covid, and did everything to make sure I felt safe. They also cleaned and sanitised any frames I had tried on (quite a few!). This didn’t feel like an issue though and was all very welcoming.

I eventually ordered my pair online after Christmas. I was worried about the self service (measuring the distance between my eyes for example), but the helpful guide makes this easy.

Overall, extremely happy. Great team, great service and ultimately a great product.

Oh, and let’s not forget the completely market beating concept in the first place!
Thank you for your excellent review Andrew! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience in the showroom and online. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team as I know they'll be delighted to hear!
Extremely helpful and efficient
Thank you for your review Suzanne! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Perfect service and very kind and professional staff! Great choice of beautiful glasses! Highly recommended ! Thank you !
Thank you for your review Catherine! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Had an amazing experience in the Finnieston shop with a lovely lady (that I’ve forgotten her name I’m so sorry!! She is new and English and is maybe the nicest person I’ve ever met!)
She was super friendly and encouraging and extremely knowledgeable about the products
Thank you for your review Lucy! I'll be sure to pass your lovely words onto Millie in Finnieston as I know she'll be so delighted to hear!
I held off buying my glasses until I could get to Iolla and I’m so glad I did. Staff are extremely friendly and very professional. A very comfortable experience and would not hesitate to go back.
Thank you for your review Rachael! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
What's not to love, great looking specs and brilliant service at completely reasonable prices.
Thank you for your review Douglas! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
I've been a fan of the idea of IOLLA since a friend got a pair. As I live in the States, it's been a challenge to get to the shop. When I first visited and tried on nearly every single pair of frames in the shop, I just couldn't make up my mind. The staff kindly let me know they'd be able to ship any frames I wanted for a very reasonable rate. I finally took advantage. The entire experience was pleasant from start to finish.
Thank you for your excellent review Judith! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Great experience and beautiful glasses!
Thank you for your review Erinn! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Super service, friendly, organised, diligent staff and extremely good value for money
Hi Gerry! Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review for us! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
I got my first pair of Iolla Smith glasses a couple of years ago. Of course I had to come back for my new frames. I went with a lighter frame - teal crystal - not my usual look but I love them! I did it online due to Covid-19 and due to already having had my previous measurements, they fit perfectly. Fantastic fit, quality and I'm really happy to be supporting a Scottish business!
Hi Becky! Thank you so much for this lovely review! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA online and in-store!
100% recommend! I have 2 pairs of glasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses, every time I shop with Iolla they are so lovely and eager to help. I had a problem with a wrong prescription from another store so my lenses were the wrong measures, Iolla was more than happy to help refit the lenses and were very reassuring that they would solve the problem for me. I have only had good experiences with their team and all their glasses are super stylish. Thanks!
Hi Kate! Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review for us! We're so glad to see the glasses are feeling more comfortable now and that you had a great experience with IOLLA!
the manager at edinburgh stockbridge was friendly, amazing and i love my new glasses
Thank you for your review David! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Hannah in the Stockbridge team as I know she'll be delighted to hear!
Great service and really helpful when I came in to have my glasses fixed and also order a new pair. The staff at Iolla are fantastic and nothing is ever a problem to them. 5 Star!!
Thank you for your review Scott! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Good Service
Thank you for your review Vijay! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
IOLLA is rated 4.94 based on 1,061 reviews