IOLLA Reviews

Based on 2,609 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
Great service as ever - my3rd pair of glasses form IOLLA .
Friendly, helpful staff and stylish glasses, plus reasonable prices…ohhh and dog friendly 😬
Seamless process, great range of frames, fantastic prices. Prescription sunglasses delivered within date range promised. Very pleased.
This is my second pair of iolla glasses , this time I chose Somerville in light grey. I need varifocles and these were made perfectly to my prescription requirements. I was going on holiday and chose some clip on sunglasses to fit over . The sunglasses also neatly fold away and are ideal for holiday wear in sunny places. Love love love 😍
IOLLA 5 star review on 20th May 2022 IOLLA 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Great glasses, service and price 😊
Excellent choice, price, very friendly helpful staff at Glasgow west end store and well made glasses. Came a few days later in the post. Would definitely buy again from Iola
First time i have used iolla and went to the finnieston shop. Loved the selection of glasses and the customer service was spot on. From start til finish when i recieved my glasses the whole experience felt personal. Just fab.
Not gonna lie … I submitted my order and then sent a couple of follow up emails. Never heard back. Then weeks (weeks) later I got an email saying the glasses were going to ship - overseas - via post. And now I need to take them in to get new lenses I can see out of. Disappointed.
Hi Timothy, so sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with your IOLLA experience. I can see that you placed an order on 25/04/22 and then emailed on the 26th to update a measurement, which we updated and replied to on the same day, we do apologise if you did not receive this email. Your glasses were then shipped on 05/05/22 which is within our usual lead time. We are concerned to hear that you are having an issue with your vision, a member of the customer support team will be in touch shortly to discuss this.
The service is great in every way and excellent value for money. Thank you 😊
I found the staff most helpful without being pushy.
2nd time I’ve bought glasses from Iolla. Will definitely return again. Great choice at a great price.
Amazing service.
What an easy process. Ordered online and arrived quickly. So cheap for such a beautiful pair of glasses. Very happy. Thanks IOLLA 😊
Thank you for your review Donna! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Very helpful staff thank you.
Thanks for your review Joyce! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and hopefully we can get that fifth star next time!
Great value great products love love my glasses many complaints I ordered varivocals ready in 2 weeks would buy again . Good customer service
Thanks for your review Terri! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Great service. Rang regarding delivery and girl I spoke to sorted everything out to make sure I got my sunglasses before my holiday .
Thanks for your review Kate! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new sunglasses!
Staff were very helpful and a good selection of amazing glasses. Waiting on bright pink frames being added to collection for absolute perfection.
Thanks for your review Elisabeth! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses! I'll be sure to pass your suggestion onto our design team
Stewart sunshades/Cosmic Fade with Brown Lenses. These shades are a gorgeous colour and I cant wait to use them all summer. Friendly staff in store who were very accomodating with advice and hygene. Bought online instead after trying on in store. Process was very easy, I could not get my scanner to work but was able to supply my prescription via photo also!
Thanks for your review Kevin! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Excellent service from start to finish. Great choice of frames and very quick delivery. Highly recommend
Thanks for your review Joyce! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Professional Efficient Patient Frendly Staff - great selection of frames at exceptionally good prices - I love unusual glasses & have many pairs This is my 3rd purchase from Iolla & there will most def be a 4th. Delighted to need no return visit after purchase with glasses being posted to my home address
IOLLA is rated 4.93 based on 2,609 reviews