IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kellyโœจ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜Ž
I have 3 pairs from Iolla including prescription sunglasses. The quality of them is top notch, they all feel sturdy and are well made. Great selection of frames and competitive prices- what else would you need? ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Posted 33 minutes ago
I wasn't totally happy with my original choice of colour and the team swapped them for me with no hassle at all. Incredibly impressed with the customer service.
Posted 59 minutes ago
Love my IOLLAs ๐Ÿค“
IOLLA 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Very friendly staff, incredibly patient and helpful. Love my new glasses and they arrived sooner than they advised date. Have recommended to several friends since
Really friendly staff, overall good experience.
Amazing service and staff are super friendly and helpful.
Came across this shop whilst in Edinburgh on a short break. Thought Iโ€™d try on some frames, like one especially and decided to try them out. Once home I emailed my prescription and was soon enjoying new frames (more modern than those offered by local opticians). All in all an easy experience which I would thoroughly recommend.
I have loved and been a loyal Iolla customer since they first opened up. Their service is great - fast delivery and the staff are exceptionally friendly, welcoming, and will go beyond what is considered normal customer service. This is true for both of the Glasgow stores (and I am sure the Edinburgh one too, although I have never been to the latter). Great glasses, highly affordable, and fantastic service!
Great choice..Everyone was so helpful..will definately be back.
The service I got was excellent even though we are in a pandemic. The staff were good and gave you confidence in your own ability to choose frames.
Incredible price, customer service and delivery. I have been buying from iolla for 4 years now and refuse to buy my glasses from anywhere else.
Good service, happy with specs One thing though is that I did prefer the old rectangle cases rather than the new triangle ones
Good standard of frames and lenses
Lovely glasses, really affordable prices, wonderful and helpful staff. Fully recommend.
First class service from shop experience to delivery. Great value and quality.
My visit from start to finish was professional yet friendly and the lay out of Stockbridge shop seemed safe yet welcoming in these Covid days. Staff helpful and customer service great, selection of frames has a style for everyone. And, as for my glasses, Iโ€™m delighted with them. Both my variofocals and prescription shades arrived within 10 days of my visit as promised and they fit perfectly. Outstanding value.
Iolla is a fantastic company with high quality glasses. I am very happy with my glasses and sunglasses and will be buying more from Iolla next time I need a pair of either.
Cheerful, knowledgeable and helpful staff and fantastic value.
Great glasses, excellent quality. Browsed in store and ordered online. Sales assistants were lovely and glasses arrived promptly.
So pleased to receive my prescription sunglasses in the post. Once again fantastic service . Super staff . Chuffed to bits x
IOLLA 5 star review on 22nd July 2021