IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

IOLLA 5 star review on 18th November 2021
IOLLA 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Janet G
IOLLA 5 star review on 5th November 2021
Romy B
Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
Second time I have used Iolla. Another great experience. Helpful staff and order delivered on time. Recommended.
So happy with my glasses and the service was excellent. Brought my mum to buy a pair two weeks later!
Very quick and efficient service thank you.
Great service and staff
I’ve bought 2 pairs of IOLLA glasses and these are the best glasses I’ve ever had! I was a bit sceptical because they cost so little in comparison to opticians so I wondered about quality and comfort but I was not disappointed and there’s no more buying glasses for me at opticians. IOLLA all the way. I also had concerns with thinning of lenses in one pair of the IOLLA glasses because in the past when I had lenses thinned at opticians I couldn’t see, and had to revert back to standard lenses, so not sure how IOLLA did it but thinning of the lenses in my Rowling frame works great! I have no issues with my vision at all. I very much recommend IOLLA, service is great also:)
Great quality glasses at a great price. Would definitely recommend visiting the shop to try on glasses and chat to the friendly staff.
Always a pleasure visiting to pick new glasses. Staff so friendly and knowledgeable and always make you feel welcome.
Super easy to browse and order glasses, and really helpful staff. Thanks!
Very efficient service, quick delivery and extensive selection,
I had issues with the first pair of glasses that I got. Visited the shop twice and they did everything they could to adjust them. So I chose another frame and the prescription was made up in them in the hope that would rectify the problem. It did! I love my new specs and my husband has ordered 2 pair from them, as well. Great service. Friendly
The service and speed of delivery are second to none. Your staff are exceptionally pleasant and helpful. More plain purple and red please. More purple choice, only 2 in the whole shop
Iolla makes the most amazing frames! We heard about them in an article about the show Peaky Blinders (they made Tommy Shelby’s glasses!!!!) This is my third frame from them and the quality is exquisite; the prices phenomenal; and the customer service wonderful. Life long customer. Thanks Iolla!
Excellent service and friendly staff Will certainly return in the future
I have found Iolla very helpful and attentive. I have many eye issues and Iolla listened when I had problems with my glasses and made adjustments to help my vision. I recommend Iolla they are great.
The people at the branch I went to were incredibly kind and helpful, the glasses are amazing quality for a very reasonable price, I'll definitely go there again
So quick and easy! Great selection and fantastic value!
I live 25miles outside Edinburgh and came in specially to buy two sets of reading glasses @ a total of £150.00. The glasses were fitted with the wrong lenses and I had to make the journey back to Edinburgh to have the defect remedied. That was 10 days ago and I have still not received them, so currently not a happy customer.
Hi James, we're so sorry to hear your replacement lenses are taking longer than expected. A member of our Customer Support team will reach out to you to follow up.
Love my new plum fade specs. Service great as usual both in store (Glasgow) and online
The staff in the Glasgow City store are amazing and very patient!
Friendly staff, easy buying experience. Delighted with the glasses
Thank you for your review Susan! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
IOLLA is rated 4.94 based on 2,312 reviews