IOLLA Reviews

Based on 2,600 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
I found the staff most helpful without being pushy.
2nd time I’ve bought glasses from Iolla. Will definitely return again. Great choice at a great price.
Amazing service.
What an easy process. Ordered online and arrived quickly. So cheap for such a beautiful pair of glasses. Very happy. Thanks IOLLA 😊
Thank you for your review Donna! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Very helpful staff thank you.
Thanks for your review Joyce! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and hopefully we can get that fifth star next time!
Great value great products love love my glasses many complaints I ordered varivocals ready in 2 weeks would buy again . Good customer service
Thanks for your review Terri! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Great service. Rang regarding delivery and girl I spoke to sorted everything out to make sure I got my sunglasses before my holiday .
Thanks for your review Kate! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new sunglasses!
Staff were very helpful and a good selection of amazing glasses. Waiting on bright pink frames being added to collection for absolute perfection.
Thanks for your review Elisabeth! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses! I'll be sure to pass your suggestion onto our design team
Stewart sunshades/Cosmic Fade with Brown Lenses. These shades are a gorgeous colour and I cant wait to use them all summer. Friendly staff in store who were very accomodating with advice and hygene. Bought online instead after trying on in store. Process was very easy, I could not get my scanner to work but was able to supply my prescription via photo also!
Thanks for your review Kevin! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Excellent service from start to finish. Great choice of frames and very quick delivery. Highly recommend
Thanks for your review Joyce! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Professional Efficient Patient Frendly Staff - great selection of frames at exceptionally good prices - I love unusual glasses & have many pairs This is my 3rd purchase from Iolla & there will most def be a 4th. Delighted to need no return visit after purchase with glasses being posted to my home address
Fabulous service and experience And the best thing is amazing glasses too Thank you
IOLLA 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Brilliant experience purchasing from Iolla Edinburgh. Would highly recommend
Was a pleasant experience. Very helpful.
Thank you for your review Alexandra! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and hope to get that fifth star next time!
Very easy and great quality for a good price 10/10 recommended
Thank you for your review Victoria! We're so happy to hear you love your new glasses!
Prescription sunglasses unfortunately arrived broken visit to the shop problem resolved quickly and efficiently Whole process so much easier and less intimidating than optician you know the price when you go in staff great with advice and assistance but absolutely no sales pressure Brilliant
Hi Kenneth - Thank you for your honest and positive review! We are glad to hear that your order was swiftly rectified. I'll be sure to pass over your kind words to our Showroom teams about your experience in-store, we all love to hear reviews just like this!
Very straightforward process to get some prescription sunglasses at very reasonable price. Staff very helpful too.
Hi Fiona - Thanks for the lovely review! We're delighted you had a great IOLLA experience and love your new prescription sunglasses!
Outstanding, great choice, great service and I’m delighted with end product. All in superb value for the price.
IOLLA 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Hi Paul - Thank you for your review of your great experience with IOLLA. You look spec-tacular in your new Stewart frames, great choice of colour too !
Helpful, pleasant staff.
Hi Jane! Thanks so much for the lovely review, we're delighted you had a great IOLLA experience!
Glasses are first class at a very good price, absolutely delighted with them. I just love the flat pack case too ideal for my hand bag
Hi Sheila - We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses (and the case!). Thank you!
IOLLA is rated 4.94 based on 2,600 reviews