IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

I bought my first pair of Iolla glasses online during lockdown and it couldn’t have been easier! The website was very easy to navigate with its useful virtual try on. Once ordered they came quick and the quality is great. Super sturdy frames and lovely case. Very impressed! Thank you
Thank you for your review Stephanie! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Thank you to the team at Iolla for a very professional and efficient service. My glasses arrived promptly and I have been wearing them without problem every since.
Thank you for your review Irene! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Really quick and easy to use. I got a prescription from the optician then ordered everything online and picked the frame using the virtual try on feature. That one is very useful, kudos for that. Received the order in a few days. I love Iolla glasses as they feel very sturdy and well made and the glasses case is always super stylish. This is the second pair I get from Iolla and I think I'll just keep going like this as I see no reason to change my eyeware provider.
Thank you for your review Olivia! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Got my second pair of glasses from IOLLA, once from the shop, this time online. The frames are very nice, staff in shops and on the website are helpful and friendly. Great prices, great quality glasses and quick delivery.
Thank you for your review David! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and I'm very satisfied with my new glasses.
Thank you for your review Francesca! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
They are the most well made, beautiful pair of glasses I've ever owned!
Thank you for your review Lucy! We're so happy to hear you love your new glasses!
I love my new glasses, exactly what I was looking for, and have seen a few more pairs I want to get
I have had a lot of compliments and I'm happy I got the sunglasses that are the same frames!
really good quality and feel nice on my face, I forget I have them on some times.
came super quickly and the packaging was great, minimal plastic and did like there touch of having my name on the inside.
Thank you for your excellent review Lily! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Superb service from start to finish, wouldn’t go anywhere else
IOLLA 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Thank you for your review Euan! Looking great in your new Maxwells!
Fantastic service.
Thank you for your review David! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Love love love! Have been able to achieve the goal of having choice in l glasses and one for every day of the (working) week... these yellow glasses are a delight
Thank you for your review Becca! We're so happy to hear you love your IOLLA collection!
My wife and I have used Iolla for 3 years now and we are absolutely delighted with the quality of products, value for money and excellent customer service. The choice and styling of frames are also excellent and we have both just bought 2 further pairs. Keep up the great work guys.
Thank you for your review Lucy! We're so happy to hear you and your wife have had a great experience with IOLLA!
Great experience again and felt completely safe whilst in the shop :) quick delivery and just so happy with my glasses. Thank you!
Thank you for your review Carrie! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
Fantastic service with polite staff and an amazing range of specs!
Thank you for your review Andrew! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
When I received my iolla packaged and opened it up, I loved the design of the box and i saw my name handwritten on the box. I was like cool. when i saw my glasses I immediately tried them on and fell in love with them. My sister suggested me check out your website and i loved the design and section of eye wear! I can't wait to buy more! I posted my photos on my IG page and I had a lot my friends and family asking about them. Mahalo!
IOLLA 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Thank you for your excellent review Maureen! We're so happy to hear you love your new glasses and hope to hear from you again soon!
I have been delighted with the service that I have received from Iolla.
Thank you for your review James! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
The best quality and service I’ve had from a glasses provider, being able to measure your PD and have bespoke frames was brilliant. Thanks for the amazing stylish specs! I’ve sent lots of people your way!
Thank you for your excellent review and for recommending us! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA!
Staff were very helpful and polite and made it easy. Have been a customer for a couple of years now thank you to the team in Finnieston Glasgow
Thank you for your review Rachel! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the Finnieston team as I know they'll be delighted to hear!
IOLLA is one of my favourite shop to visit in Glasgow.
Staff is always welcoming and so so helpful!
I purchased my second pair of glasses and the qualify is unbelievable, cant wait to get my third one soon!!!
IOLLA 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Thank you for your review Lili! Looking great in your new Hoys!
These are quite possibly the best glasses you’re ever going to buy! From the virtual try on experience, to the personal response you get regarding your prescription to the product and packaging. I really can’t fault anything, not that I would want to! Thank you so much for my new glasses, I chuffing love them!
Thank you for your excelling review Sadie! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses!
I recently ordered my second pair of Iolla and I love them! Went for a different style than usual thanks to their amazing staff who helped me choose :)
IOLLA 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Thank you for your review Caterina! Looking great in your new Bells!
IOLLA is rated 4.94 based on 1,095 reviews