IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
From the lovely friendly service to the styles on offer of the frames. I love it all.
IOLLA 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Thanks for your review Laura!✨ Your Scott frames look great on you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!🤓
Iolla are an excellent company, and they manufacture a great range of high quality specs at a very good price. My whole family now uses Iolla, and we will continue to order replacements as and when we need them in the future.
Thanks for sharing the IOLLA family love with us, Richard! We loved reading this review and look forward to seeing you all again soon for your next pairs🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Iolla is a game changer for me. I have a very high prescription and used to pay a fortune for my lenses to be thinned. Iolla offers fantastic value for their lenses and frames. The staff are always so pleasant and helpful and their showrooms really stand out from the rest! Love love love Iolla!
Thanks for a spectacular review Carina!✨ We love love loved reading about your experience shopping with us and we will pass on the positive feedback to the rest of the IOLLA team! Looking forward to seeing you again soon🤓
Great service, prompt turnaround and good quality stylish glasses at a very reasonable price. They feel higher quality than glasses at a multiple of the price.
Thanks for your great review Richard and we look forward to seeing you again soon!😎🤓
Quick & easy to order, then only a few days to receipt the glasses in France
Thanks for the great review Rodolphe!✨ We are so happy to hear we delivered your frames to you all the way to France 🇫🇷🤓
Excellent service from start to finish, highly recommend. My new prescription sunglasses arrived within a week of placing the order. The virtual try on facility allowed me to see how they would look on before buying (shop closed due to lockdown). Lovely styles, high quality and amazing value for money! Thank you!
Thanks for a fantastic review Laura!✨ We are so glad to hear you love our Virtual Try On feature and online shopping experience. We hope to see you again soon in one of our showrooms!🤓
My glasses arrived super fast. It was very easy to order as the kept all of my measurements from my previous pair and when I emailed a few questions, they responded first thing the next morning.
Thanks for your review Lisa!✨ We are so glad to hear your shopping online experience with us was so simple as you've purchased with us before - we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓😎
Wonderful product, great service
Thanks for your great review Sarah!✨
Fantastic service and product with a very quick dispatch despite the current circumstance, thank you!
You're very welcome Conor and thanks for a great review!✨ We hope to see you again soon🤓
Amazing service, such a great choice of glasses and the standard of my glasses are brilliant. The one price fits all is great!
Thanks for your review Ann✨ We are glad to hear loved shopping with us and our great price! See you again soon 🤓
Brilliant glasses very fashionable and a great range. Customer service was fast and absolutely lovely and any questions I had were quickly answered.
Thanks for your kind review Gemma✨ We are so glad to hear about your great experience shopping with us and will pass on the positive feedback to our customer service team! See you again soon🤓
Excellent Service as Always thank you so much for your fabulous customer care and advice.
Thanks for a spectacular review Lorna✨ we are happy to hear about your experience with us and will pass on the positive feedback to the rest of the IOLLA team 🧡
Now have a pair of reading glasses and a non prescription pair of polarised sunglasses. Love them both - I have a small face the they are the right proportions, comfortable and light. Terrific service by nice people to deal with.
Thanks for your review Jane!✨ We loved reading this and hearing that you love your IOLLA collection of frames 🧡 We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Glasses are great! Good quality and came quick
Thanks for your review and 5 stars Scott!✨
Superb service and aftercare. I would encourage you to buy their beautiful glasses.
Thanks for a great review Karen!✨
Superb quality prescription sunglasses, easy to use site, full explanation of all the processes with a fantastic choice of glasses.
I am delighted with my sunglasses and the communication with customer services.
Cannot recommend highly enough to anyone thinking of getting sunglasses.
So happy to hear about your spectacular experience shopping online with us Margaret✨ thanks for leaving such a kind review and we look forward to seeing you IOLLA collection grow!😎.
Absolutely love their glasses. They fit like a dream and look fabulous. They have the most lovely/helpful customer service. All products are reasonably priced and leave you feeling spectacular. I highy recommend Iolla for all your spectacle needs 😊🌈
Thanks for your spectacular review Sophie✨ We loved reading this and will pass on the positive feedback to our customer support team🧡 We look forward to seeing you again soon 😎
I always buy my glasses from Iolla as they are always very stylish and a great price. I recently had a refresh service after breaking the lens in my sunglasses and the customer service was great. I was able to send the sunglasses in free of charge and received them back in quick time. Highly recommended
Thanks for your review Rebecca✨ We are very happy to hear about your shopping experience with us and appreciate you highly recommending us to others! We look forward to seeing you again soon🧡
Really pleased with my glasses. Arrived quickly and looked as expected. Comfy on.
Thanks for your review Linsey✨ & we are happy to hear you love your new frames!
Extremely helpful and easy to deal with - would highly recommend
Thanks for your spectacular review Anthony & for recommending us✨.
IOLLA is rated 4.95 based on 414 reviews