IOLLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend IOLLA
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read IOLLA Reviews

About IOLLA:

We offer great quality eyewear at an upfront, affordable price in an environment you can trust.

Gone are the days of stressing over unnecessary add-ons. At IOLLA, your prescription doesn’t affect the price you pay.

Iolla are amazing. Great customer service. Easy to deal with, top customer support and beautiful glasses! Oh, amazing prices too - What more could you want.
Thanks so much for this kind review Kelly✨ We are so happy to hear about your experience with us both in our showroom and online. We really enjoyed listening to this video and appreciate it very much for recommending us to others. Rowling looks great on you, both as optical and sunnies & we look forward to seeing you again soon 🤓🧡😎
My customer experience was one of the best I have ever had!
Friendliest staff, quickest and easiest service, best style and value glecks I ever had!
Excellent service, great choice, inexpensive compared to other brands and the staff are teriffic.
Thank you for your review Gayle! So happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA 🤓
Great stylish glasses really pleased with them. Also bought the clip ons to make them into ‘sunnies’ Very happy 😃
Thank you for your review Gail! So happy to hear you love your new glasses and clip ons 😎
The sunglasses are very good
So happy to hear you love your new sunglasses Roiter! 😎
I've used Iolla for the last few years for glasses and always had a good experience, despite COVID this time was no different! I made an appointment to visit the shop, I had enough time to look around & try on glasses before making my order. Helpful, lovely staff and quick delivery!
Thank you for your review Natalie! So glad you enjoyed the showroom experience and love your new glasses 🤓
Love my glasses! Great service, quick delivery
Thank you for your great review Kelly! 🤓
Great services, this is my 3rd pair of glasses, wouldn’t go anywhere else
Thank you for your review Maureen! So happy to see your IOLLA collection growing 🤓
loved the experience, plan on getting all my specs there from now on and not just cause of the price
Thank you for your great review Philip! So happy to hear you loved your IOLLA experience!
Absolutely love my new frames, amazing value for money - you had me at free lens thinning! ❤️ I had never ordered glasses online before but the process was so easy, and it was easy to pick frames to suit due to the clear measurements and guides. Delivery was quicker than expected too. I have already recommended to several friends and family and will be buying again.
Thank you for your great review Heather! So happy you found the online process straightforward and you love your new glasses! 🤓
I can’t get enough of how fabulous Iolla are! I have bought glasses and clip on to turn mine into sunglasses! Even my dad just received his first pair yesterday by post!
I can’t recommend anyone enough! Go to Iolla! They are the best!
Thank you for your review Nicola! So happy to hear you and your dad love your glasses and can't wait to see your collection grow 😎
My second pair of Iolla glasses (My last pair lasted 2 years until I needed a new prescription) and I love them. Great service, friendly staff, very safe and organised under COVID restrictions, affordable and stylish. I get lots of compliments on my frames and now also have a pair pf prescription sunglasses.
Thank you for your review Eloise! So happy to hear you had a great experience in the showroom and love your glasses and sunglasses 😎
I recently made an appointment to have a look at the glasses in Iolla, Glasgow City Centre. Due to Covid, there were some protective procedures in place. The staff were extremely helpful, and made me feel comfortable. They weren't pushy, and I was able to relax and take time to choose which glasses I wanted. The glasses arrived at my home in the designated time, and I am delighted with them. I feel that they are great value for money. I was told that if any adjustments were required, then I could come back into the store. It was a good shopping experience
(City Centre, Glasgow) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for your review Linda! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience in the showroom and love your new glasses 🤓
Easy to make an appointment, sales staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially when picking a new frame alone they were honest!
Frames arrived quickly and are of great quality I just wish I could get the sunglasses attachment for my frame type.
Thank you for your review Emma! So happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help choosing sunglasses 😎
IOLLA are simply fantastic.
The customer services is excellent. The staff are incredibly helpful and approachable. My glasses were shipped and arrived before I expected. I will stick to IOLLA for any further purchases! Excellent glasses.
Thank you for your review Nicole! So happy to hear you had a great experience with IOLLA and love your new glasses 🤓
excellent service, though I'm not a fan of that Apple-esque "greet at the door" then hand you off to someone else, but it seems to work.
You can either get on with it yourself and pick frames or have them help choose by elimination. They have a robust cleaning proces - You place all frames back to a central location for cleaning, not back on the rack. Specs turned up by post about 10 working days later - well packaged, and didn't require any alteration to fit. As far as I can figure out, they don't do eyesight tests, you have to have had that done elsewhere and bring in the prescription. Certainly a challenger to Specsavers
Thank you for your review Hugh! So glad to hear you enjoyed your showroom experience and love your new glasses!
I love my glasses . I now have 3pairs 👓. Recently one of my pairs broke and the service I received was 5 star . I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review Catriona! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the West George Street team as I know they'll be delighted to hear!
I could not recommend IOLLA more! After having the same glasses for 6 years I knew I needed a change but was put off by the styles I liked being so expensive. I saw the ad for IOLLA on the subway and couldn’t believe how cheap and nice the glasses were.

Booked a appointment in the showroom and the staff were super helpful, managed to get in and sorted in 10 mins. Glasses arrived a week or so after and so so happy with them. I used to be self conscious wearing my glasses but now wear them constantly because I love them so much!
Thank you for your great review Laura! So happy to hear you've had a great experience and love your new glasses. We look forward to seeing you again 🤓
Cracking place. Quality Glasses. They even recommended where to for lunch afterwards.
IOLLA 5 star review on 31st July 2020
Thank you for your review George! Looking great in your new Connollys 🤓
Superb style frames, bargain prices and friendly staff. 10 outta 10
Thank you for your review Howard! So happy to hear you've had a great experience with IOLLA and hope to see you again soon 🤓
Great service, really helpful and friendly staff, and my glasses are amazing. The shop has a great system in place to make you feel safe and it is so clean.
IOLLA is rated 4.95 based on 414 reviews