Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interweave Textiles Limited
Read Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

About Interweave Textiles Limited:

Based in the traditional heartland of the textile industry in West Yorkshire, Interweave Textiles is one of the UK’s largest healthcare textile suppliers.

Specialising in supplying healthcare products and patient handling products to hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.

The Interweave team work hard to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers’ needs are met - anything is possible.

sales@interweavetextiles.com

Interweave House
Old Power Way
Elland
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Interweave Textiles Limited made you happy
Excellent service.Speedy delivery good quality items,exactly as described.
Was my first time using this company, Gavin made the process very easy for me for a very large prestigious client who is now very happy will always continue to use them, price excellent delivery perfect and on time
The blankets were desperately needed, so the quick turnaround time was much appreciated. The only problem was I had to guess the weight of them, and unfortunately they were too light. I’m going to keep them as they will be good in the short term, but it means I’ll have to do some trial and error with the next order, to see if I can get the right ones.
The socks are nice and comfortable, but my wife would have preferred the ankle part to be a little longer and go further up her leg so as to reduce the sock sliding off her feet.
Thanks very much. The Toga arrived promptly after ordering it. We are now undertaking a small internal audit of patient experience regarding hospital theatre gowns as I firmly believe that the three armed Toga is a real winner however it is essential that patients are the ones who have their say. Regards Dr L Marks
Great quick service and delivery
Very good. My order arrived very quickly, faster than I'd expected. Goods are as expected and very good value. I could not find adult washable cellular single-bed blankets anywhere else. Flat single white sheets are also hard to find in the general market. These are serviceable and a v good price.
Delighted with the quality of my order, it was delivered the next day and on time.
Good afternoon Marion,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order. We really appreciate you taking the time to write your review. If you do have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Very pleased with my blanket.
Dear Venita,

Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that you’re happy with your purchase.

If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
quick efficient and quick delivery
Good afternoon Ernie,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order, and really appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you do have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Excellent service, my mother in law came out of hospital and was wanting to get some of the sock slippers she had in hospital. Just the right ones and delivered so quickly. Very happy with the service passed on the information to caters in the community who can pass on to clients to help them
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It’s great to hear you’re pleased with your order experience. We pride ourselves on offering a next-day delivery service for most orders placed before 2:00PM, or a two-day delivery service for orders placed after 2:00PM.

If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
pillows arrived speedily, thank you
Hi Lesley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We’re proud to offer a next-day delivery services for most orders placed before 2PM, and it’s great to hear that this is appreciated.

Interweave Customer Services Team
fast delivery well packed unusual close weave washed well a bit short for a single bed none to fold over
Dear Jean,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing your feedback of the blanket you purchased. Hopefully the length will work ok for you.

Excellent service and delivery
Good afternoon Keith,

Interweave Customer Services Team
Quality is very good however I do think the sizing is slightly off , I bought these for my husband who suffers with Dementia and has had an infection in his heel and is reluctant to put his foot to the floor I bought Large 5-8 but although he has always worn 6 1/2 to 8 socks these barely fit him and the non slip does not reach as far as the heel ,so I am disappointed as I spent £20 however if I ordred again would order the next size up.
Good afternoon Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your purchase of non slip socks for your husband.

We're sorry to hear that the tread didn't reach his heel.

The website product details do state that if the socks are to be worn on swollen feet that we recommend buying a larger size. A heel infection would be likely to cause some swelling in most people.

Hopefully you will still be able to use these ones, and as you suggested buying a larger size next time would solve the sizing issue.

Customer Services team
Interweave Textiles
Delighted with the quality of the product and impressed with the service.
Dear Ms Clapp,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your purchase.

Your positive comments have been passed around our Customer Services teams to let them know that their hard work is appreciated.

Interweave Customer Services Team
I was happy with the service and the delivery came the next day. The tracking data was very helpful.
Dear Mr Knight,

Interweave Customer Services Team
Quick delivery and good quality goods, needed quickly as patient discharged and we didnt have bedding.wells done
Dear Ms Britton,

Excellent product & delivery as promised. Easy to use website
Dear Ms Brightcliffe,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We pride ourselves on our query response and delivery times, and it’s always great to hear that this is appreciated.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Very helpful company. Product excellent. Such a simple device but very effective.
Good afternoon Jean,