Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Interweave Textiles Limited

About Interweave Textiles Limited: Based in the traditional heartland of the textile industry in West Yorkshire, Interweave Textiles is one of the UK’s largest healthcare textile suppliers.

Specialising in supplying healthcare products and patient handling products to hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.

The Interweave team work hard to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers’ needs are met - anything is possible.

sales@interweavetextiles.com

Interweave House
Old Power Way
Elland
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Interweave Textiles Limited made you happy

"Fast delivery and product seems to be a very good quality for the money"
"Very speedy delivery.Good quality.Nd a very good price."
"The fastest turn around and delivery I have ever experienced! Excellent service, thank you Interweave."
"Good value prompt servive"
"I ordered these sheets as a hospital bed had been delivered for my son who was being discharged from hospital. The OT had advised me that we would need extra long sheets for the bed. These are the same as the ones used in hospital. They arrived promptly and have washed well. Good service from this company."
"My order was delivered on time,everything was in pristine condition and fitted good, really pleased."
"Excellent service.Speedy delivery good quality items,exactly as described."
"Was my first time using this company, Gavin made the process very easy for me for a very large prestigious client who is now very happy will always continue to use them, price excellent delivery perfect and on time"
"The blankets were desperately needed, so the quick turnaround time was much appreciated. The only problem was I had to guess the weight of them, and unfortunately they were too light. I’m going to keep them as they will be good in the short term, but it means I’ll have to do some trial and error with the next order, to see if I can get the right ones."
"The socks are nice and comfortable, but my wife would have preferred the ankle part to be a little longer and go further up her leg so as to reduce the sock sliding off her feet."
"Thanks very much. The Toga arrived promptly after ordering it. We are now undertaking a small internal audit of patient experience regarding hospital theatre gowns as I firmly believe that the three armed Toga is a real winner however it is essential that patients are the ones who have their say. Regards Dr L Marks"
"Great quick service and delivery"
"Very good. My order arrived very quickly, faster than I'd expected. Goods are as expected and very good value. I could not find adult washable cellular single-bed blankets anywhere else. Flat single white sheets are also hard to find in the general market. These are serviceable and a v good price."
"Delighted with the quality of my order, it was delivered the next day and on time."
Good afternoon Marion,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order. We really appreciate you taking the time to write your review. If you do have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
"Very pleased with my blanket."
Dear Venita,

Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that you’re happy with your purchase.

If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
"quick efficient and quick delivery"
Good afternoon Ernie,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order, and really appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you do have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
"Excellent service, my mother in law came out of hospital and was wanting to get some of the sock slippers she had in hospital. Just the right ones and delivered so quickly. Very happy with the service passed on the information to caters in the community who can pass on to clients to help them"
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It’s great to hear you’re pleased with your order experience. We pride ourselves on offering a next-day delivery service for most orders placed before 2:00PM, or a two-day delivery service for orders placed after 2:00PM.

If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
"pillows arrived speedily, thank you"
Hi Lesley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We’re proud to offer a next-day delivery services for most orders placed before 2PM, and it’s great to hear that this is appreciated.

Interweave Customer Services Team
"fast delivery well packed unusual close weave washed well a bit short for a single bed none to fold over"
Dear Jean,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing your feedback of the blanket you purchased. Hopefully the length will work ok for you.

Interweave Customer Services Team
"Excellent service and delivery"
Good afternoon Keith,