Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interweave Textiles Limited
Read Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

About Interweave Textiles Limited:

Based in the traditional heartland of the textile industry in West Yorkshire, Interweave Textiles is one of the UK’s largest healthcare textile suppliers.

Specialising in supplying healthcare products and patient handling products to hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.

The Interweave team work hard to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers’ needs are met - anything is possible.

sales@interweavetextiles.com

Interweave House
Old Power Way
Elland
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Interweave Textiles Limited made you happy
ORDER RECEIVED IN GOOD TIME, GOOD COLOURS AND NICE FITTED TUNICS FOR NURSES
No problems using them to date
received the items within 2 days, very please with the service. thanks
The blankets arrived promptly and are of good quality. A query I had regarding the invoice was dealt with immediately. It was a stress free transaction and we would be happy to use you again.
After placing our order we were regularly kept updated with how our order was progressing and when it had been sent out to us. It arrived on time and the quality is good. The only negative would be that we would like more varying sizes to be available.
The standard of the hospital sheets are excellent. The cost and speed of delivery exceptional. Will definitely use the company again and would highly recommend them.
quick delivery good quality
very happy been looking for big sheets for a few years finally found the right ones
Arrived on time good quality and price would buy again.
Same socks as I had in hospital, easy to put on
Arrived quickly
speedy delivery, excellent grip even on very slippery surfaces
good quality
We have been a customer of Interweave for some 15 years and have (never, I repeat never) had a bad experience. The Service manager Gavin Scott that look's after our account has an ethos Right first time, On time, every time, In full. Which suits our business 100%. Just to add this also applies to the support network behind him.
Fast delivery and product seems to be a very good quality for the money
Very speedy delivery.Good quality.Nd a very good price.
The fastest turn around and delivery I have ever experienced! Excellent service, thank you Interweave.
Good value prompt servive
I ordered these sheets as a hospital bed had been delivered for my son who was being discharged from hospital. The OT had advised me that we would need extra long sheets for the bed. These are the same as the ones used in hospital. They arrived promptly and have washed well. Good service from this company.
My order was delivered on time,everything was in pristine condition and fitted good, really pleased.
Interweave Textiles Limited is rated 4.83 based on 126 reviews