Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interweave Textiles Limited
Read Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

About Interweave Textiles Limited:

Based in the traditional heartland of the textile industry in West Yorkshire, Interweave Textiles is one of the UK’s largest healthcare textile suppliers.

Specialising in supplying healthcare products and patient handling products to hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.

The Interweave team work hard to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers’ needs are met - anything is possible.

sales@interweavetextiles.com

Interweave House
Old Power Way
Elland
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Interweave Textiles Limited made you happy
Glad I found your website the socks has worked a treat, was worried about my elderly parent falling over, excellent customer service too
Dear Monique, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order, and really appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Interweave Customer Services Team
Service was efficient, delivered the next day. wensite easy to use. will use your services again if necessary.
Dear Margaret, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear you're happy with our products and delivery times. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Interweave Customer Services Team
My mum is 93 and Was recently discharged from hospital requiring a hospital bed. I carried out an internet search for hospital bedding and found interweave textiles. The sheets are exactly as found in hospitals, great fit and fantastic quality. The service was very impressive with a next day delivery. Due to a requirement to change the bed a number of times a day I have since placed a further order which again was delivered the following day Overall I have no hesitation in giving 5 stars.
Good afternoon Cameron, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We pride ourselves on our query response and delivery times, and it’s always great to hear that this is appreciated. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Interweave Customer Services Team
Excellent our order was delivered within 24 hours. Containing what we expected.
Good afternoon Susan, Thanks so much for your review! It’s great to hear you’re happy with your order, and we really appreciate your feedback. If you have any queries or comments you’d like to give us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333. Kind regards, Interweave Customer Services Team
I ordered beige but grey was delivered
Dear Ms Seagroatt,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We can see that you purchased the double tread slipper socks in size XXL. The slipper socks are colour-coded, i.e. one colour per size. This is because they're designed for NHS hospital staff to quickly find the right size for the patent by choosing the right colour.

Therefore if it's the XXL size you need, then this is only available in the grey colour. We're sorry if this is disappointing. Hopefully the socks will work well for you and keep you safe.

If you have any further queries, please do contact us on 01422 372333.

With kind regards,
Customer Services team
Interweave Healthcare
Very fast delivery and item exactly as described , I'm a homecare and these were for a service user ,who struggled with mobility problems, there great
Good afternoon Nicola,

Customer Services Team
Interweave Healthcare
Ordered patient gowns with popper fasteners. Ideal for treating my patients whilst maintaining dignity. I know this is where I will buy from again.
Alan Joy, Clinic Director, Thanet Osteopaths.
Good afternoon Alan,

Thanks for your review! It’s always nice to hear positive feedback for our products and services.

Customer Services
Interweave Healthcare
Arrived quickly and was exactly as product description suggested
Dear Cathryn,

Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that you’re happy with your order.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Fantastic Team all delivered on timed and great value versus competition!
Dear N Akhtar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It’s great to hear you’re pleased with your order experience. We pride ourselves on offering a next-day delivery service for most orders placed before 2:00PM, or a two-day delivery service for orders placed after 2:00PM.

If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Customer Services Team

Interweave Healthcare
The product is excellent - only problem was delivery - request made on ordering was not followed!
Dear Ivan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you're happy with the slipper socks. But we're sorry to hear that the delivery company didn't leave the parcel where you had asked. We are going to investigate why this didn't happen.

If you do have any further queries or comments, please get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01422 372333.

Pleased.THANK YOU JPS.
Dear John,

Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that you’re happy with your order.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Web site was easy to use. Items purchased are exactly what I expected.
Good morning Julia,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order, and really appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you do have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Great scrubs arrive very quickly only criticism is would be helpful to have a size chart for scrubs!!
Dear Rosemary,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of your experiences, we really appreciate it.

It was very helpful that you pointed out that the size guides were missing for the scrubs you bought.

The size guides have been added today, to help future customers.

If you have any other queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01422 372333.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Excellent quality sheets delivered ( Hospital sheets).. Thank you.
Good afternoon Fay,

Interweave Customer Services Team
Excellent service and quality slide sheet
Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that you’re happy with your slide sheets.

Interweave Customer Services Team
Excellent slipper socks. I've just had a knee replacement and my right foot is so swollen I can't get my slippers on . These slipper socks provide a good alternative - they are comfortable, warm and non slip.
Dear Enid,

Thanks for your review. It’s great to hear that you’re happy with your slipper socks.

Great service, rapid delivery
Dear Kieran,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We’re proud to offer a next-day delivery services for most orders placed before 1pm, and it’s great to hear that this is appreciated.

Interweave Customer Services Team
My slipper socls were delivered on time and in good condition.
Dear Mick,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear you're happy with our products and delivery times.

Interweave Customer Services Team
I recently bought a new single mattress which is 9" thick and my old flat sheets didn't fit being standard sheets meant for a 6" thick mattress and therefore too short to tuck under at the ends properly. I found that getting hold longer single flat sheets a real challenge and had to buy some 100% cotton extra long flat sheets which turned out to be a nightmare to launder & iron, the creases just will not come out even at max temp. & max steam!
I then came across Interweave and found their polycotton hospital extra long single sheets so I ordered two to see what they were like, they were also around a third of the price of the 100% cotton sheets I had previously bought.
What a difference, easy wash, quick dry and easy to iron. I'm so impressed that I'm just about to order some more. The only pity is that they only do them in white.
Dear Christopher,

Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that you’re happy with the bed sheets. We'll pass on your feedback to the Product team, including the wish for other colours.

Nice blanket
Dear Judith,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Interweave Textiles Limited is rated 4.76 based on 283 reviews