Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interweave Textiles Limited
Read Interweave Textiles Limited Reviews

About Interweave Textiles Limited:

Based in the traditional heartland of the textile industry in West Yorkshire, Interweave Textiles is one of the UK’s largest healthcare textile suppliers.

Specialising in supplying healthcare products and patient handling products to hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.

The Interweave team work hard to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers’ needs are met - anything is possible.

sales@interweavetextiles.com

Interweave House
Old Power Way
Elland
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Interweave Textiles Limited made you happy
received the items within 2 days, very please with the service. thanks
The blankets arrived promptly and are of good quality. A query I had regarding the invoice was dealt with immediately. It was a stress free transaction and we would be happy to use you again.
The standard of the hospital sheets are excellent. The cost and speed of delivery exceptional. Will definitely use the company again and would highly recommend them.
quick delivery good quality
very happy been looking for big sheets for a few years finally found the right ones
Arrived on time good quality and price would buy again.
Same socks as I had in hospital, easy to put on
Arrived quickly
speedy delivery, excellent grip even on very slippery surfaces
good quality
We have been a customer of Interweave for some 15 years and have (never, I repeat never) had a bad experience. The Service manager Gavin Scott that look's after our account has an ethos Right first time, On time, every time, In full. Which suits our business 100%. Just to add this also applies to the support network behind him.
Fast delivery and product seems to be a very good quality for the money
Very speedy delivery.Good quality.Nd a very good price.
The fastest turn around and delivery I have ever experienced! Excellent service, thank you Interweave.
Good value prompt servive
I ordered these sheets as a hospital bed had been delivered for my son who was being discharged from hospital. The OT had advised me that we would need extra long sheets for the bed. These are the same as the ones used in hospital. They arrived promptly and have washed well. Good service from this company.
My order was delivered on time,everything was in pristine condition and fitted good, really pleased.
Excellent service.Speedy delivery good quality items,exactly as described.
Was my first time using this company, Gavin made the process very easy for me for a very large prestigious client who is now very happy will always continue to use them, price excellent delivery perfect and on time
Thanks very much. The Toga arrived promptly after ordering it. We are now undertaking a small internal audit of patient experience regarding hospital theatre gowns as I firmly believe that the three armed Toga is a real winner however it is essential that patients are the ones who have their say. Regards Dr L Marks
Interweave Textiles Limited is rated 4.83 based on 126 reviews