Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Great service, prompt delivery.
Great service prompt delivery
My new system arrived, working straight out of the box.
The team have provide me with a lightning fast machine that is finally allowing me to run the 'in-the-box' system I'm after, with low latency.

Thank you.
Absolutely satisfied with everything, especially with client support and keeping me up-to-date with progress of my order.
Keep up the good work IntaAudio team!
Fabulous! From start to finish, product excellent, thanks guys, merry Christmas and a happy new year 🎉
My equipment did not arrive when expected so I contacted Inta audio who explained that it had probably been lost in the post and immediately dispatched another which arrived very quickly.
A good supplier is one who corrects a problem quickly and that is what they did
Talk about personal service. These guys were outstanding. Had a really good chat with Dave and he was very helpful and knowledgeable.
I wasn't happy about spending £1000 on a new PC but Inta made the experience as pain free as possible
Very swift and efficient service! No problems whatsoever.....
The sales team were very patient whilst I decided what setup I wanted. They were very knowledgeable and recommended many options for consideration. Once my order was placed it was at my door in less that 24hrs!! Better service than Amazon in my opinion. Thank you again. Phil.
Nice company to deal with. Exchanged a couple of emails just prior to purchase, very prompt and courteous replies.
Good prices and fast delivery, all there really. Keep up the good work IntaAudio.
Patrick, Ireland.
My Behringer U-Phoria UM2 interface arrived a day or so after expected, but that wasn't a problem. It's a lovely little thing, perfect for my needs.
Inta Audio 4 star review on 16th December 2020
Best price. Good service.
I wanted a pair of Adastra BH8V 100-volt line & 16Ω (952.619UK) weatherproof speakers to play welsh Christmas carols in Palas Street Caernarfon North Wales.

needed then urgently. Phoned Inta, they said the speakers would be sent next day for next day delivery at no extra cost. Ordres late Monday, they arrived Wednesday, excellent service.

The speakers, tried then on the bench test, very impressed by the build quality and the ease the brackets fitted. two screws on each speaker.

fitted them on Palas Prints in Caernarfon (best bookshop in Wales) connected the two 16 ohm speakers in parallel and off we went, a playlist of 110 welsh carols lasting 5 and a half hours.

sound quality is much better than I anticipated and the speakers classed as "background" gave plenty of punch without sounding too loud

Thanks to Inta,

Michael Lambert Caernarfon Events
I ordered 3 mic stand bags. Goods arrived promptly a couple of days later. No problems.
Excellent service, my speakers were delivered promptly.
Good Price. Prompt delivery. They gave me a [Black Friday] discount code (at about 2pm) "which expires at midnight"; then a 30 minute timer appeared and started ticking down until my discount expired ...but it didn't expire after 30 minutes ...Then on the payment screen, it took some scrutiny to spot the pale green link which opens the [hidden] "enter your discount code" box ...So: Pressure sales techniques, and awkward to redeem coupon ...Can't give you 5 stars :/
good service ,
Great Online store & staff response times
Great price well packed and super fast delivery.
Great communication and great service. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others .
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,954 reviews