Inta Audio Reviews

Michael Ward
Inta Audio 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Robert Beattie
More Photos & Videos
Very quick delivery, great product and good price too
I bought an i9 EVO Pro Music PC from Inta Audio. I am very happy with it. The build quality is excellent. The customer service from Kieran was helpful and accurate. The build and delivery times were fast too - even during the COVID-19 crisis. I thoroughly recommend them and would definitely buy from them again.
Exceptional customer service should be the aspiration of every company, sadly despite all their promises not all companies meet with client expectations.

On the other hand, every now and then a company smash customer service out of the park, and today I have enjoyed exceptional service from a company called Inta Audio (www.inta-audio.com) based in Coventry.

Less than 48 hours ago I wrote to the company about a product that appeared faulty, the next morning Kieran in customer services emailed me, asked a few questions, checked some details and asked for a photograph of the product.

Satisfied with the information he had received Kieran advised that he would arrange for the faulty unit to be collected and a new one delivered. An hour ago the replacement product arrived as promised and the faulty unit collected.

At any time this would be exceptional customer service, but in the current climate even more so.

So a massive round of applause to Inta Audio and Kieran in customer service.
#exceptionalservice #outstanding
No problems excellent service
A great guitar stool with secure stand to hold a guitar and the forked based of the stand folds up when not in use and the neck brace also slides beneath the seat out of the way. Very well thought out design.
However even though I'm 6ft tall I find the footrest too low as I like to rest my guitar on my thigh rather than by a strap round my neck. I added some grey pipe insulation which has helped slightly. Hopefully I'll get used to that position for playing. That said, it's far superior than sitting on anything else to play. Fantastic.
Only a small purchase, but price was very competitive. Delivery very prompt.
But what has impressed me the most is despite my purchase only being less than £15, the guys were very happy and willing to give technical advice when I called them about the product - a speaker volume controller btw.
Very good and customer service has been very helpful.
The LEDJ connectors between CAT5/CAT6 cabling and balanced line XLR leads does what it says it does and works very well, The boxes are very robust and I am expecting years of good service from them. Would there be a market for a "2 in /2 out" box?
The service from Insta Audio was excellent. The sales person made sure the product was in stock and the purchase was trouble free with goods arriving as expected. I would definitely buy from this company again.
Regards,
Stuart
Excellent service. Super fast shipping. Great prices. A truly excellent retailer. 5 stars
Excellent product (Apart PA speakers) matched by superb customer service. Useful advice was given with courtesy and patience. Will definitely use Inta Audio again.
Fast delivery, great communication, product as described. What's not to like.
I had very good service from Kieran in sales. I purchased the WAP-7D one day and received this the following day - fantastic service.
I would have no problem recommending Inta Audio to anyone their knowlege base and helpfulness in choosing the right product for your needs are exceptional.
Delivery was on time and speedy with info about times etc always being forwarded throughout the procedure. Inta Audio are definately a company you can trust to get the right product at great prices.
Bought a Desk Microphone Stand - what a great product at an amazing price. It turned up the next day - two days earlier than expected. Excellent service from a brilliant online retailer!
Excellent unexpected one day service.
Fast service .
From ordering to delivery was very quick, quicker than I anticipated. I haven't tried the item yet - I need to buy an appropriate microphone, however, the price of this item was attractive enough for me to make the purchase now.
Dealing with Inta Audio is great, Tom is very knowledgeable and helpful, the equipment arrives next day and the quality is second to none.
Wouldn’t use anyone else!!!

Ady
I ordered an incorrect item and Inta Audio refunded me on its return. I then chose the correct item instead. This was very fair of them as it was my error in the first place. I would therefore recommend them as a very good company to do business with.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,725 reviews