Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
You had the right product at a competitive price, and it arrived promptly.
Only received one item initially, but after contacting them the other one was dispatched immediately and arrived the following day. Great service, but could only give good as they did not arrive together.
They gave me the product I wanted.
Hassle free, smooth transaction and delivery. Great value for money. Perfect for home mixing.
Thaings happened as they should and the goods were good.
A great product (Soundcraft Signature 22MTK) at a great price delivered on time. The box provided by the manufacturer was flimsy and thin and arrived buckled and ruptured. Really, the whole thing needed to be in an additional box suitable for delivery. Luckily the product was not damaged.
I found Inta Audio to be the best price I could find for the product I wanted.
It was delivered to me within a few days.
The only problem I had was I use a screen reader on my iPhone, voice-over would not allow me to enter into the edit box when searching.
I'm sure this small problem regarding the web site can be resolved.
Product here in good time & good price.

Think my box may have been previously opened and repealed though.
The two items were new, unopened items. A lot of music stuff sold online is not always factory sealed. Delivered on time. Good price.
Initially I received the wrong serial number from Inta Audio, but they immediately resolved it the next business day. Cheers!
The service provided by Inta Audio was good. However I did not find that the UFO202 was suitable for my requirements and am therefore having to return it and request a refund.
The delivery was fast and the item was packed appropriately. I'd happily use Inta Audio again!
Good price, no problems with download, quite happy thanks.
Efficient and on time
Easy and straight forward service. Wish the delivery was quicker or at least a specified date. Happy overall.
Excellent, fast service at the best price I could find online. Can only fault them on not including an item on a 3rd party offer!
Easy Web Site, Prompt delivery
Delivered what I needed and was in time and a great price
Good advice and communication before purchasing a system. Small error with order but issue rectified straight away. Overall good customer service
Excellent service. Really good price. Superfast delivery.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,859 reviews