Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent company. Although I unfortunately had to return my order (not due to any fault of Inta Audio, my own choice), every step of the procedure was easy and fast. Very friendly and helpful customer support. Prices are competitive and worth the money. All-around hassle free and professional company. Would certainly recommend."
"Item as described,fast delivery,fab price,purrfect*****"
"Excellent service. Best price."
"Very good stand and quick delivery. Many thanks."
"Thank you for a competitive price and excellent service. The guidance for downloading and installing the software was very clear and concise, I will no doubt be shopping with you again!"
"Great value! Excellent service. Full details given and instructions for download and registering the product."
"professional service with no problems."
"Have a video camera that stopped recording some years ago leaving me with many mini tapes not converted. Machine still plays tapes but had no cable to connect to computer. From reading the instruction manual which I still had it seems I needed a firewire. Doubting that old technology might not work in windows 10 like so much else I went online. On the Inta Audio site I found a firewire for just over £20 and full details of the product and a list of the systems under which it would work. Windows 20 listed. Sent for item which arrived nicely packed after only 3 days. Now fully installed and working perfectly. Thanks Inta Audio for a good clear wesite and prompt service"
"Transaction is smooth and fast, but customer service is not. I made a mistake: purchased wrong, but similar looking software and wanted to exchange serial, not a physical product and asked for help customer service, which did not reply at all 9 days later. Still waiting for them to reply."
Hi Roman,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, but also bringing this to our attention.

I have searched through all of our mailboxes and can see your email has gone to our Catchall account which is an unmonitored email address.

I have forwarded your email onto our customer service team who will get back to you ASAP!

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
Tom
"Pleased with my purchase although the stand adaptor was missing."
"I am impressed by the fast service and professionalism of this company. I recommend."
"Great company to deal with and excellent prices."
"Excellent service. Inta Audio gave an amazing price for a great product. I ordered on a Sunday and they sent me the download details first thing on the the next business day which all executed without a hitch and I have been using the software since with no issues."
"Phone service was really good Got what I ordered Delivered on time And the equipment does what it’s supposed to do Thanks 5 Stars"
"Great service, and good price for Cubase 9.5 pro"
"Arrived on time and exactly as ordered. Perfect thank you."
"Very fast delivery from order date and product is as described, suitably happy."
"Very helpful advuce over the phone and a faulty item was replaced with minimum fuss, sent with great efficiency. Would definitely use Inta Audio again."
"I recently bought a pc from IntaAudio. I was a little disappointed after spending almost £1400 that I could not seem to negotiate a free midi control keyboard from them although I did get a free mug. The inflexibility to negotiate aside the overall service I received I was very I was very impressed by. The advice I received on the build was great and I am very happy with the computer. The computer arrived on time with no hassles and was packed very well. Upon unboxing and start-up, everything was working the way it was supposed to. I am very happy with the product it is a quality build silent as a ninja, fast and stable. I would definitely use IntaAudio again."
"I got the product I wanted at the cheapest price delivered promptly. In the past I've have had good advice from customer service when trying to get a piece of kit to work."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews